Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 12:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
And so the attack lemmings leap to their master's defense. Ready to lash out at any who dare criticize him or show him to be wrong. Remember it's not that OLB is an idiot and a POS it's that your "being a meanie"

[Image: Norwegian_lemming.gif]
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(August 4, 2021 at 8:55 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(August 4, 2021 at 8:52 pm)Fireball Wrote: I disagree. He may think differently from you, but that certainly doesn't define "bot". A lot of people look at his words through their whatever-colored glasses and don't actually weigh what he says. I don't always agree with what he says, either. But it's amazing how many people will squirrel him down their particular political hate-hole of choice, and vilify him for their interpretation of what he says.

Not sure what you would call the group that have decided to comment with vitriol on every OLB post...whatever the opposite of groupies is, I suppose.

He makes a post and I start counting down till the usual suspects lose their minds.
I'll take "Haters in General" for $1000. I really don't get it. Someone poses a different position or opinion and a..."grudge of Christian Women" comes to mind as a description, but the people doing the excoriating aren't necessarily women, and the truth is, Christian persecution pretty much wasn't even about the women doing it. Quite the opposite, really.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

(August 4, 2021 at 8:10 pm)Spongebob Wrote: I think OLB may be a bot.  He certainly doesn't comment like a thinking human.  Actually, he sounds a lot like Trump.
No Sponge you are just an evil hater for criticizing the things OLB says and positions he takes along with myself and Deesse23, Rye Rye, Nomad, Bucky Ball, The Grand Nudger, Yup just evil haters the lot of us. The problem clearly isn't his bullshit positions it's us.  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(August 4, 2021 at 9:41 pm)Helios Wrote:
(August 4, 2021 at 8:10 pm)Spongebob Wrote: I think OLB may be a bot.  He certainly doesn't comment like a thinking human.  Actually, he sounds a lot like Trump.
No Sponge you are just an evil hater for criticizing the things OLB says and positions he takes along with myself and Deesse23, Rye Rye, Nomad, Bucky Ball, The Grand Nudger, Yup just evil haters the lot of us. The problem clearly isn't his bullshit positions it's us.  Hehe

Smirky shit. I'm pretty sure that there is a fire hydrant on your city block with your name (and feces) on it, from performing all those deep knee bends on it. You really have some hate bottled up, that just flows out here. #sad
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Trump, cronies and minions are bad for humanity.  To defend Trump, cronies and minions is to advocate adverse conditions for humanity.  It's a dick move and in no way insightful.

I don't say that every time uncle dane bramage runs his mouth.  I mostly just laugh.
(August 4, 2021 at 10:41 pm)Fireball Wrote:

Smirky shit. I'm pretty sure that there is a fire hydrant on your city block with your name (and feces) on it, from performing all those deep knee bends on it. You really have some hate bottled up, that just flows out here. #sad
I'm sorry all I'm hearing from you is.

"Blah blah blah you're a big meanie for criticizing my forum daddy Biker" Right before you get down on your knees and kiss OLB's backside like the pathetic little asskisser you are.

Just keep yipping little Lemming just keep yipping  Hehe

[Image: Norwegian_lemming.gif]
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(August 4, 2021 at 9:14 am)Spongebob Wrote:  Her political and economic positions were not outside the already established territory of the DNC, but for some reason that I've never been able to pinpoint, the GOP just absolutely HATED her and Bill, from the moment Bill was elected President.  

To quote a more clever person than myself -  they hated bill because he took their economic platform, leaving them nothing but phyllis shlafly.

Neoconservatism was an attempt to do much the same in reverse, but the neocons fumbled at the goal line and now there's no ideology left, not even the principled rejection of societal ills as they see them. Only the politics of spite.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I read now that Republicans are pushing the insanely ridiculous notion that Speaker Pelosi is actually responsible for the attack on 1/6. I believe we've arrived at the point where it is all out war between the two parties. This looks like civil war without bullets and bodies, it's just 100% lies and corruption now. If the Retardicans believe the Dems will submit without playing the same games, they are more stupid than they look. I submit that our republic is now dead. When's the next bus to Canada?

The sad thing is that when someone decides to be like that on a forum, it stifles any real conversation or debate.  I've seen it many times and it never results in anything remotely worthwhile.  I can only conclude that some people are just filled with hate and rage and have to lash out and it's convenient to lash out at people on a forum because you don't have to treat them like real people.  My general conclusion is just to ignore them most of the time.  I can at least rest assured that whatever OLB's life is like, it's apparently way worse than mine.
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller
(August 4, 2021 at 8:52 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(August 4, 2021 at 8:10 pm)Spongebob Wrote: I think OLB may be a bot.  He certainly doesn't comment like a thinking human.  Actually he sounds a lot like Trump.

I disagree. He may think differently from you, but that certainly doesn't define "bot". A lot of people look at his words through their whatever-colored glasses and don't actually weigh what he says. I don't always agree with what he says, either. But it's amazing how many people will squirrel him down their particular political hate-hole of choice, and vilify him for their interpretation of what he says.

I said this because his posts routinely hammer a single idea or concept and he rarely actually engages with anyone on the basis of fact.  I have made numerous points and asked numerous specific questions.  He just ignores them and blasts out another round of insults and provocative statements, usually with no basis in fact.  That could easily be a bot or a troll.  Neither is of any value.

It's not a question of interpretation of what he says.  What he says is usually either dead wrong or just a baseless criticism or insult.  Neither are worthwhile.  He reminds me of Mr. Barnard from Monty Python's argument sketch.  Look, I give credit where it's due and I'll acknowledge even a weak argument for what value it holds.  I can tell the difference between a well constructed position and a hollow opinion, thanks very much.
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller
(August 5, 2021 at 1:09 pm)Spongebob Wrote:
(August 4, 2021 at 8:52 pm)Fireball Wrote: I disagree. He may think differently from you, but that certainly doesn't define "bot". A lot of people look at his words through their whatever-colored glasses and don't actually weigh what he says. I don't always agree with what he says, either. But it's amazing how many people will squirrel him down their particular political hate-hole of choice, and vilify him for their interpretation of what he says.

I said this because his posts routinely hammer a single idea or concept and he rarely actually engages with anyone on the basis of fact.  I have made numerous points and asked numerous specific questions.  He just ignores them and blasts out another round of insults and provocative statements, usually with no basis in fact.  That could easily be a bot or a troll.  Neither is of any value.

It's not a question of interpretation of what he says.  What he says is usually either dead wrong or just a baseless criticism or insult.  Neither are worthwhile.  He reminds me of Mr. Barnard from Monty Python's argument sketch.  Look, I give credit where it's due and I'll acknowledge even a weak argument for what value it holds.  I can tell the difference between a well constructed position and a hollow opinion, thanks very much.
Indeed there is a difference but you are not allowed to point that out or you get barraged with bullshit accusations. You are allowed to call out anyone else without restriction. But no matter how nonsensical the position you are to treat his opinions as a valid alternative point of view. Makes you wonder why that is? Dodgy

(August 5, 2021 at 8:59 am)Spongebob Wrote: I read now that Republicans are pushing the insanely ridiculous notion that Speaker Pelosi is actually responsible for the attack on 1/6.  I believe we've arrived at the point where it is all out war between the two parties.  This looks like civil war without bullets and bodies, it's just 100% lies and corruption now.  If the Retardicans believe the Dems will submit without playing the same games, they are more stupid than they look.  I submit that our republic is now dead.  When's the next bus to Canada?

The sad thing is that when someone decides to be like that on a forum, it stifles any real conversation or debate.  I've seen it many times and it never results in anything remotely worthwhile.  I can only conclude that some people are just filled with hate and rage and have to lash out and it's convenient to lash out at people on a forum because you don't have to treat them like real people.  My general conclusion is just to ignore them most of the time.  I can at least rest assured that whatever OLB's life is like, it's apparently way worse than mine.
Truth  Great
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 30774 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 5165 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1154 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2736 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 28529 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 298943 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37172 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30851 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3237 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9923 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13