Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 2:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President
RE: One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President
[Image: B2SPffi.png]

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(August 16, 2021 at 3:55 pm)WinterHold Wrote: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Enu-WJgWEAAn1p8.jpg

Whataboutism

Clearly shows you know how indefensible your position is.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
@WinterHold You are a troll.
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller
If a big guy sits on your chest with his knees on your arms, slapping you silly for five minutes, it is not a victory for you when he stands up and walks away.  It only means he's ready to slap someone else for a while.

I'm glad the US has left, especially after seeing all the able-bodied men running from a fight for their own freedom.  So where is the conflict in this thread?  My guess is it's in the OP's addled mind.
(August 17, 2021 at 8:57 am)Ranjr Wrote: If a big guy sits on your chest with his knees on your arms, slapping you silly for five minutes, it is not a victory for you when he stands up and walks away.  It only means he's ready to slap someone else for a while.

I'm glad the US has left, especially after seeing all the able-bodied men running from a fight for their own freedom.  So where is the conflict in this thread?  My guess is it's in the OP's addled mind.

Are you sure the Taliban were the guy being slapped? I thought it was the U.S invading force that spent 2 Trillion Dollars, and left in the most humiliating way: empty handed, broke, thousands of dead soldiers too. Historically it reminds me with Roman armies when they got spanked by the fathers of Europeans today (aka the Barbarians) . I love it when the nose of invading forces are broken by the weak.
(August 17, 2021 at 10:44 am)WinterHold Wrote: it reminds me with Roman armies when they got spanked by the fathers of Europeans today (aka the Barbarians) . I love it when the nose of invading forces are broken by the weak.
The Romans were only beaten back by the German tribes, and even then they came back for revenge and claimed parts of modern Germany, you ignorant fool.

Where are all those battles the Taliban have won against the US? Right there are none.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(August 17, 2021 at 4:49 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: [Image: B2SPffi.png]

Boru

?
But the Taliban got their popularity from fighting warlord child rapists and women rapists:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_O...he_Taliban

Quote:Mohammed Omar

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mullah Mohammed Omar (Pashto: ملا محمد عمر‎, Mullā Muḥammad 'Umar; 1960[11][12][13] – 23 April 2013)[6][7][14] was an Afghan mujahid commander who led the Taliban,[15] and founded the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan in 1996.[1][2][16][17][18][19][20]

Following the 
Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan in 1989 and the collapse of Najibullah's regime in 1992, the country fell into chaos as various mujahideen factions fought for control. Omar went back to the madrassa at Singesar, although when he returned to religious teaching is unclear.[57] According to one legend, in 1994, he had a dream in which a woman told him: "We need your help; you must rise. You must end the chaos. Allah will help you."[57] Omar started his movement with less than 50 armed madrassah students who were simply known as the Taliban (Pashtun for 'students'). His recruits came from madrassas located in Afghanistan and the Afghan refugee camps which were located across the border in Pakistan. They fought against the rampant corruption which had emerged during the civil war period and were initially welcomed by Afghans who were weary of warlord rule. Apparently, Omar became sickened by the abusive raping of children by warlords and turned against their authority in the mountainous country of Afghanistan from 1994 onwards.
Huh or is the war on terror propaganda of Bush and the American Deep State still covering your head?
It's amazing how many times you will walk in here thinking this is the audience that thinks invading Afghanistan or Iraq was ever a good idea or remotely smart. Do you think there are a lot of Bush voters here? If so, why?
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Quote:But the Taliban got their popularity from fighting warlord child rapists and women rapists:
Well apparently that " Righteous cause " didn't last long 

https://www.organiser.org/Encyc/2021/8/1...laves.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/afp-tali...ice-2016-6

https://www.theahafoundation.org/invisib...s-reuters/

Don't tell me this is all propaganda  Hehe

Quote:Are you sure the Taliban were the guy being slapped? 
Yup if we look at the death toll the Taliban got demolished your golden boys were too busy blowing up schools and raping 12-year-olds to fight actual soldiers

Quote:I thought it was the U.S invading force that spent 2 Trillion Dollars and left in the most humiliating way: empty-handed, broke, thousands of dead soldiers too.

Nope the US spent 2 Trillion dollars kicking you band of child fuckers around then we got bored trying to drag a backward country into the 21st century, And we didn't leave empty-handed we have a nice pile of dead Taliban cowards to point to. America isn't even close to being broke and even if it was it could remake that money in no time comes from having an actual economy maybe nations should try it. And as I said the death toll between allied forces and your band of goat molesters can't even be compared  Hehe

Quote: Historically it reminds me with Roman armies when they got spanked by the fathers of Europeans today (aka the Barbarians) . I love it when the nose of invading forces are broken by the weak.
And ignorance of history on full display 

The Taliban are cowardly child slavers and we kicked their asses  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(August 17, 2021 at 10:44 am)WinterHold Wrote: Are you sure the Taliban were the guy being slapped? I thought it was the U.S invading force that spent 2 Trillion Dollars, and left in the most humiliating way: empty handed, broke, thousands of dead soldiers too. Historically it reminds me with Roman armies when they got spanked by the fathers of Europeans today (aka the Barbarians) . I love it when the nose of invading forces are broken by the weak.

I was right.  It's all in your religion-spoiled head. 

The US invaded, took over for 20 years and controlled the country.  Coalition deaths are about 3,500.  Terrorist deaths are about 60,000.  Worst are the civilian deaths, about 50,000.  That's sad and could have been avoided had your hateful zealots not murdered 2,900 civilians on US soil.  Lie to yourself all you want, but that's what happened.  Continue terrorist attacks and it will happen again.  Next time, the big guy might not go so easy.

There is still plenty of wealth in the US.  Only a fool says otherwise.  The US gave the Afghan people a chance to have a civilized government.  They chose barbarism in the form of medieval theocracy.  If that makes you happy, you're welcome to it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taliban warns US not to 'destabilise' new Afghan regime in face-to-face talks WinterHold 24 2388 October 12, 2021 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 8167 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 2054 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Troops to leave Afghanistan by 9/11/21 Brian37 10 2169 April 16, 2021 at 12:21 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  The barberity of Australian soldiers in Afghanistan catched on camera WinterHold 58 4209 December 8, 2020 at 4:39 am
Last Post: no one
  US and Taliban sign deal to withdraw American troops from Afghanistan WinterHold 50 4652 March 8, 2020 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  President "Hickenlooper?" Brian37 3 594 March 4, 2019 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING:The Turkish president refused to accept the U.S National Security Advisor WinterHold 1 528 January 9, 2019 at 8:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  President Bush The Smarter Has Passed Away Minimalist 101 7289 December 5, 2018 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Was This The WLB's "Secret Plan" For Afghanistan? Minimalist 0 338 September 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist