Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 12:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE Gun Thread
RE: THE Gun Thread
You can probably see why a totalitarian movement within our government chooses not to make much noise about an amendment that says we have all the rights, and not just the ones in that dead, dead document. 2a theater is not a grassroots thing. The nuts are just following the script supplied to them. That's why you can always predict the contents of their threads, for example, by whatever the bullshittosphere was saying the night before.

In the end, though, it doesn't really matter which rights they want to invoke. None of them are a suicide pact - and the grifters aren't good faith negotiators in the first place...our government already restricts every single thing called a right, in mere reality. The entirety of the 2a thing is reich wing territory, and that includes the people wading in to challenge the second amendment. It's just a killing floor.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Enjoy your anti- gun bukkake fest here - because safe bet - it' s all the satisfaction you are going to get.

The anti faction has only one real goal - the elimination of private gun ownership. You can blab on all you like that that isn' t true - but the adults know better.

That' s why " the other side of the aisle" won' t play along.

You obviously don' t trust them - and you expect them to trust you??

Bwaaaahahahahaha 

Goddamn that's funny!!

Hilarious
(June 8, 2022 at 3:24 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Enjoy your anti- gun bukkake fest here - because safe bet - it' s all the satisfaction you are going to get.

The anti faction has only one real goal - the elimination of private gun ownership. You can blab on all you like that that isn' t true - but the adults know better.

Bwaaaahahahahaha 

Goddamn that's funny!!

Hilarious

WB, Biker.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Nope -  Paramount. Not Warner Brothers........

Naughty
(June 8, 2022 at 2:42 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: You can probably see why a totalitarian movement within our government chooses not to make much noise about an amendment that says we have all the rights, and not just the ones in that dead, dead document.  2a theater is not a grassroots thing.  The nuts are just following the script supplied to them.  That's why you can always predict the contents of their threads, for example, by whatever the bullshittosphere was saying the night before.

In the end, though, it doesn't really matter which rights they want to invoke.  None of them are a suicide pact - and the grifters aren't good faith negotiators in the first place...our government already restricts every single thing called a right, in mere reality. The entirety of the 2a thing is reich wing territory, and that includes the people wading in to challenge the second amendment.  It's just a killing floor.

Dont call it a "restriction" it makes the nutters freak out. Regulations exist for every aspect of our lives, and not all regulations are bad. The auto industry lost it's mind when Nadar told them their products were unsafe. He lead the charge for better design, crumple zones, seat belts, air bags, and eventually anti lock breaks, and now blind spot warnings, The auto industry didn't go broke or cease to exist. Tobacco industry also lost it's shit when sane people said they need to stop targeting kids with cowboy's and Camels. The lost their shit when airlines banned smoking on all flights. They lost their shit when more and more businesses banned smoking indoors. Nobody is bitching about those regulations now, at least not in huge enough political numbers to reverse those regulations.

Why the hell should firearms be free from regulations too? And just like a car company or food company can be sued for defective parts or shelving contaminated food and someone gets hurt or dies, the product can be subject to recall, and the company sued for injuries or deaths.

Even speech is regulated. You cant sell a Playboy to a 9 year old. You cant shout fire in a theatre. You cannot advocate violence on others. You can be sued in a civil court for things like defamation, slander, intentional infliction of emotional stress, liable. All those things can and are employed in courts and in many cases are a judgment against someone for not being responsible for their actions/words or products. 

And regulations for driving a car, or being a commercial passenger jet pilot, are not simply, "You can have one, because you want one". 

I do not see why one industry should be  immune to scrutiny, criticism, recall, liable, irresponsible marketing, dangerous marketing and being held account for any injury or death that as a result of their abuse. 

No child, and no unarmed innocent civilian should have to fear having their heads blown off for merely leaving their house. I'd say the right not to be turned into swiss cheese, overrides the far right's fetish worship.
Quote:Enjoy your anti- gun bukkake fest here - because safe bet - it' s all the satisfaction you are going to get.

Bwaaaahahahahaha 

Goddamn that's funny!!

[Image: hilarious.gif]
[Image: lunatic-vector-id163197427]

[Image: conspiracy-theory-meme-salvator-mundi.jpg]
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

And as usual - nobody gives the south end of a north bound rat, Charlene.....
Quote:And as usual - nobody gives the south end of a north bound rat, Charlene.....
Actually yes they do Debbie  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(June 8, 2022 at 3:24 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Enjoy your anti- gun bukkake fest here - because safe bet - it' s all the satisfaction you are going to get.

Bwaaaahahahahaha 

Goddamn that's funny!!

Hilarious

Goebbels would love you. Accuse the other of what you do yourself

You are the one with the gun bukkake fetish. We are not paranoid, we are angry. We want the right to work with us. We want less firearm death. You don't. You think you do. But you have been sold the bullshit lie that arm more and sell more is working. IT IS NOT. 

OIB "I hate seeing schools shot up"

Me, "Me too, lets do something about it"

OIB, " Arm more people, harden the target"

Me, "Um concerts, bars, movie theaters, workplaces, houses of worship, are "soft targets too. Are you suggesting we turn the entire nation into a war zone police state?" 

OIB, "It's the mentally ill"

Me, "Ok, lets do something about it"

OIB, " Don't vet them before they leave the shop, assume that mentally ill person, with no record, wont flip after the legal buy, because NO RECORD" 

Me, "Um ok, so would you apply that quick satisfaction to someone who wanted a passenger jet pilot license? Would you get on a plane where the pilot's only requirement was "NO RECORD" and they could get it within hours?"

OIB, "It's the criminals" "Look at those big black majority cities that have more gun violence. They should have more guns in compact areas so they can hit the wrong target, or put a bullet through a wall and kill someone in the next apartment. Brian37 you are the paranoid one"

Me, "It's big cities?" Ok, then why is it I was able to walk down the streets of Tokyo, and Brisbane, and not get shot, not hear many sirens for anything at all?" Tokyo has mentally ill people. Brisbane has mentally ill people. Tokyo has alcohol addicted, Brisbane the same. They have violent video games too, they have schools and movie theaters and houses of worship too."

OIB, " The Constitution Says"

Me, "Our Supreme Court protected the right to own slaves"

OIB, "Firearms have always been a part of our rights/traditions"

Me, " Show me a founder holding a Uzi musket, or a drum musket, or spray weapon musket, show me any law that says no regulation of firearms existed during their time." 

OIB, "But if the state gets oppressive, I need to protect myself from the state".

Me, " I don't see Canada freaking out and panic buying guns because they don't have their heads up their asses like America does on this issue. New Zealand put their foot down after Christchurch, and they are still an open pluralistic state."

OIB, "I need an AR-15 to kill feral pigs, they are really fast."

Me, "I need an AR-15 to shoot at the yellow jacket's nest in my back yard, they are fucking mean, aggressive and fast too."

OIB, "I need fifty billion guns in my house to defend it."

Me, " Really? But you only have two hands."

OIB, " Those mean liberals are going to barbecue my kittens, frame me for their recording the NFL without their written permission, and they ripped the tags off of my mattresses, and they want to frame me for that too."

Me, " I have good recipe for barbecue kittens. Colin Kaepernick has Jewish space lasers in his knees so when he kneels he can secretly shoot you. And yes, we framed you for ripping the tags off of your mattress".

OIB, "Homework, that's it, your dog ate my homework."

Me, " I assume we are done now? Naw, you'll be spewing the same bullshit nonsense whack a mole excuses when the next mass shooting happens." 
OIB,
Tldr -

Tsdc 

( too stupid. Dont care.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gun Control Leonardo17 38 1845 November 12, 2023 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why have a gun? onlinebiker 91 4282 April 6, 2022 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Gun Church buys 40-Acre Compound Foxaèr 12 1242 May 28, 2021 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Another gun discussion part deux. Drich 66 3129 October 8, 2020 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Thumbs Down Gun Control Crowd Safer? - and a control group onlinebiker 131 10894 April 21, 2020 at 5:24 am
  This Is NOT A Gun Control Thread!! BrianSoddingBoru4 34 1906 February 28, 2020 at 4:15 pm
  Yes, Kids - ANOTHER Gun Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1315 September 14, 2019 at 5:51 pm
  More gun deaths zebo-the-fat 42 4141 September 6, 2019 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Vince
  New Gun Regulations In The US Would Be Really, Really Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 135 12984 May 6, 2019 at 4:55 am
  "A good guy with a gun" saves the day, only to be shot dead himself Aegon 30 3377 November 14, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda