Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 22, 2024, 9:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Bang Theory
RE: Big Bang Theory
(November 8, 2012 at 9:44 pm)jonb Wrote:
(November 8, 2012 at 9:12 pm)Truth Matters Wrote: The absolute physical beginning is one of the powerful evidences for God.

Where is the absolute physical beginning? That is not the big bang

Yes, it most certainly is the Big Bang model. Borde, Guth and Vilinken's Theorem (BGV - 2003) has nailed the coffin shut on the matter with Mathematical proof.

The singularity is not some object that exploded in space. There was no space. The singularity is a boundary point demarcation whereby all physical matter, space and time do not exist causally (not temporally) prior to planck time. Another (non-physical) dimension is most certainly in evidence. We can infer certain necessary non-physical attributes safely. Sure, it's not proof of a loving, caring God, but it's definitely evidence of something with the necessary attributes of God.

(November 8, 2012 at 9:48 pm)Stimbo Wrote: First off, you argued against the Big Bang armed with nothing but the KCA. Now you're criticising atheism for not being science. Well done, I don't think there's anyone here who would disagree with you; but I do wish you wouldn't change the channels so quickly. Focus!

You suggested I had a problem with science, when I am arguing against Atheism.

(November 8, 2012 at 9:48 pm)Stimbo Wrote: First off, you argued against the Big Bang armed with nothing but the KCA. Now you're criticising atheism for not being science. Well done, I don't think there's anyone here who would disagree with you; but I do wish you wouldn't change the channels so quickly. Focus!

Stimbo, perhaps you misunderstood or mis-spoke above.

I am certainly not arguing AGAINST Big Bang. In fact, Big Bang is central to the argument.
(November 8, 2012 at 9:54 pm)Truth Matters Wrote: Another (non-physical) dimension is most certainly in evidence.
How would such a thing be -in evidence-?

Quote: We can infer certain necessary non-physical attributes safely.
Like?

Quote:Sure, it's not proof of a loving, caring God, but it's definitely evidence of something with the necessary attributes of God.
Whoah there buddy, weren't you just talking about "dimensions"...how did we get to "god"?
[
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 8, 2012 at 9:54 pm)Truth Matters Wrote: You suggested I had a problem with science, when I am arguing against Atheism.

Regardless, I wish you'd make up your mind about what you want to argue against, or for. You were the one who said that science is "very limited" and cannot access "most truth", even though you are sitting at a computer expressing this across a global internet. Then you switched gears and complained that atheism is not science, which I agree. I'm quite used to this sort of tactic, you're by no means the first to employ it and a very much doubt you'll be the last. It doesn't stop it from being very irritating though. If such was your intention, well done.

You want to argue against atheism? Fine. I suggest you do it in a thread that isn't entitled "Big Bang Theory". It could confuse a stupid person.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(November 8, 2012 at 9:54 pm)Truth Matters Wrote:
(November 8, 2012 at 9:44 pm)jonb Wrote: Where is the absolute physical beginning? That is not the big bang

Yes, it most certainly is the Big Bang model. Borde, Guth and Vilinken's Theorem (BGV - 2003) has nailed the coffin shut on the matter with Mathematical proof.

The singularity is not some object that exploded in space. There was no space. The singularity is a boundary point demarcation whereby all physical matter, space and time do not exist causally (not temporally) prior to planck time. Another (non-physical) dimension is most certainly in evidence. We can infer certain necessary non-physical attributes safely. Sure, it's not proof of a loving, caring God, but it's definitely evidence of something with the necessary attributes of God.

You suggested I had a problem with science, when I am arguing against Atheism.

Stimbo, perhaps you misunderstood or mis-spoke above.

I am certainly not arguing AGAINST Big Bang. In fact, Big Bang is central to the argument.

Read what I've already covered. It's all there.
Read what I've already covered. It's all there.

I can play this sanctimonious twat game as well. Probably better.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(November 8, 2012 at 10:18 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(November 8, 2012 at 9:54 pm)Truth Matters Wrote: You suggested I had a problem with science, when I am arguing against Atheism.

Regardless, I wish you'd make up your mind about what you want to argue against, or for. You were the one who said that science is "very limited" and cannot access "most truth", even though you are sitting at a computer expressing this across a global internet. Then you switched gears and complained that atheism is not science, which I agree. I'm quite used to this sort of tactic, you're by no means the first to employ it and a very much doubt you'll be the last. It doesn't stop it from being very irritating though. If such was your intention, well done.

You want to argue against atheism? Fine. I suggest you do it in a thread that isn't entitled "Big Bang Theory". It could confuse a stupid person.

Don't play games with me pal. I made a perfectly legitimate relevant argument, got swarmed by the Atheist protests and defeated all of your protests on the merits.

You have run out of ammunition, so you now pretend I'm off topic. Spare me the feigned whining. You asked for it. I delivered.
lol, I think of Tristo everytime I see a post like this.

"Shit on the board and declare victory".
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 8, 2012 at 10:40 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Read what I've already covered. It's all there.

I can play this sanctimonious twat game as well. Probably better.

No, I actually delivered. You didn't
Better check that package....I don't think it arrived Truth...
Do you want to try stamping your foot as well, TM? You know, just to show what an internet tough guy you really are? It might stop people laughing at the funny clown.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Trek theory Won2blv 10 1223 June 24, 2023 at 6:53 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  No Big Bang? Foxaèr 22 2596 March 17, 2018 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Simulation Theory according to Dilbert Neo-Scholastic 110 16033 May 10, 2017 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Intelligent Design as a scientific theory? SuperSentient 26 6159 March 26, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: SuperSentient
  Simulation Theory Documentary Neo-Scholastic 25 5588 August 30, 2016 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  New theory on how life began KUSA 19 3814 March 3, 2016 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The big crunch. dyresand 3 932 March 30, 2015 at 7:37 am
Last Post: robvalue
  New theory on Aboigenesis StuW 11 3836 February 26, 2015 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: Heywood
  Can you give any evidence for Darwin's theory? Walker_Lee 51 10021 May 14, 2014 at 11:30 am
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Creationists: Just a theory? Darwinian 31 7565 October 26, 2013 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist