Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 28, 2024, 4:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do if someone tries to rape you
RE: What to do if someone tries to rape you
(March 24, 2014 at 5:38 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: But five years after the rape and five years after the gunshot, which one do you think was still causing you the most emotional and psychological problems? No offense, but since you are gay, getting raped would not be as traumatic as it would be for a heterosexual.
WHAT?! What reason could you possibly have to think that the degree to which a person would be traumatized from the experience of rape has ANYTHING to do with their sexual orientation? Here are exactly all of the possibilities which exist on this matter, assuming that the victim is female:
1. She is heterosexual, and has been raped by a male.
Absolutely impossible to predict how traumatizing that will be, but definitely a thing that would constitute trauma.
Quote:2. She is heterosexual, being raped by a female.
A. This is less traumatic for her than 1 because V. Whatever V is not relevant for this discussion at all.
B. This is more traumatic for her than 1 because X. Defining the variable is till not relevant at all.
2A and 2B are equally likely, because there is absolutely no reliable way to predict how an INDIVIDUAL will be affected by an event that is traumatizing.
3. She is bisexual, and therefore there is no logical reason why the sex of her assailant would matter. There may be REASONS, but those reasons will be entirely subjective, in other words, a matter of the individual's personal experience and that individuals personality and genetics and possibly other things that we do not know even exist yet.
4. She is a lesbian, and her assailant is male.
Again, absolutely impossible to predict how traumatizing that will be, but definitely a thing that would constitute trauma.
5. She is a lesbian and her assailant is female.
A. This is less traumatic for her than 4 because Y.
B. This is less traumatic for her than 4 because Z.
Again, 5A and 5B are equally likely and thus it does not make sense to make a generalization that either one is more than the other.

If anything I said is not the case in your opinion, I do not care. Glad we established that.

I was just basically spouting off something that I know to be logically true.

Also, yep, Psy, the reason you know you should not carry a gun is exactly one of the reasons why the fundamental idea that what a woman should do because of the likelihood she could ever get raped is CARRY A GUN is problematic.
Your post is another huge misunderstanding of what I was getting at.

I thought psychoslice was a guy
I was saying a gay Guy getting raped would ussually not be as traumatizing or life-destroyer as someone who is very concerned about their masculine identity having their anus used like a pussy.

I would also much rather be a girl who is raped in a vagina that was designed to be penetrated by a penis, than to be a man taking it in the ass. It would forever destroy me.

Usually (theoretically because I've never been raped) getting sodomized is way more painful and there is a lot more damage and bleeding.

Just my personal preferance, I'd rather be a chick if I had to get raped. Not saying the rule applies to everyone. Wink
(March 24, 2014 at 6:15 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: I was saying a gay Guy getting raped would ussually not be as traumatizing or life-destroyer as someone who is very concerned about their masculine identity having their anus used like a pussy.
But being gay is not a thing that entails being less "concerned about their masculine identity having their anus used like a pussy". Regardless of whether a man is gay or straight, being "masculine" is most likely extremely important to him because in our culture, being "masculine" considered fundamentally a better thing than being "feminine."
(March 24, 2014 at 6:25 pm)futilethewinds Wrote:
(March 24, 2014 at 6:15 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: I was saying a gay Guy getting raped would ussually not be as traumatizing or life-destroyer as someone who is very concerned about their masculine identity having their anus used like a pussy.
But being gay is not a thing that entails being less "concerned about their masculine identity having their anus used like a pussy". Regardless of whether a man is gay or straight, being "masculine" is most likely extremely important to him because in our culture, being "masculine" considered fundamentally a better thing than being "feminine."

Yes but most homosexual men have a desire to receive another man into them.
Too much generalization going on...

We need to analyze the degrees of rape in order to deduce what would be more painful physically.

Quote:Yes but most homosexual men have a desire to receive another man into them.

[Image: wetpuml.gif]
(March 24, 2014 at 6:28 pm)No_God Wrote: Too much generalization going on...

We need to analyze the degrees of rape in order to deduce what would be more painful physically.

Okay, the same incident, same rapist, same size ***, same amount of time before he busts in you and takes off.

I'd prefer to be a girl in that situation than a guy taking it on the other side.

The obama pic is funny but I don't understand the point you're making?

Maybe I do Wink
(March 24, 2014 at 6:26 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Yes but most homosexual men have a desire to receive another man into them.
But that desire is not continuous and definitely does not have to do with the level of how traumatized a gay man will be by rape versus a straight one. Because, again, by definition, rape that thing where someone has been sexually assaulted against their will. It does not matter what their biological urges are at all. It matters that in their brain, they did not want that thing to happen, and that in addition to how traumatizing it is for someone to just decide that regardless of what you want, they are going to rape you and the fundamental level to which it is true that it violates a person's basic right to not be violated that is what makes rape a traumatizing experience.

Did what I say make sense to you?

(March 24, 2014 at 6:28 pm)No_God Wrote: We need to analyze the degrees of rape in order to deduce what would be more painful physically.
What in the world are "the degrees of rape"? Rape is not a thing that happens to "a degree". It is either a thing that has happened or it is not. There is no spectrum.
(March 24, 2014 at 6:32 pm)futilethewinds Wrote:
(March 24, 2014 at 6:26 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Yes but most homosexual men have a desire to receive another man into them.
But that desire is not continuous and definitely does not have to do with the level of how traumatized a gay man will be by rape versus a straight one. Because, again, by definition, rape that thing where someone has been sexually assaulted against their will. It does not matter what their biological urges are at all. It matters that in their brain, they did not want that thing to happen, and that in addition to how traumatizing it is for someone to just decide that regardless of what you want, they are going to rape you and the fundamental level to which it is true that it violates a person's basic right to not be violated that is what makes rape a traumatizing experience.

Did what I say make sense to you?

(March 24, 2014 at 6:28 pm)No_God Wrote: We need to analyze the degrees of rape in order to deduce what would be more painful physically.
What in the world are "the degrees of rape"? Rape is not a thing that happens to "a degree". It is either a thing that has happened or it is not. There is no spectrum.
I know what you're saying.

Yes, different people will react differently. Despite many exceptions to the rule nearly all gay males that I have known are not as concerned about their masculine identity as the average heterosexual, and even go to great lengths to act, (walk, talk, or dress) like women.
(March 24, 2014 at 6:40 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Yes, different people will react differently. Despite many exceptions to the rule nearly all gay males that I have known are not as concerned about their masculine identity as the average heterosexual, and even go to great lengths to act, (walk, talk, or dress) like women.
Okay, just so long as you know that logic dictates that the fact that this is true in your subjective experience does not mean that it is in any way objectively true. Big Grin
I just have to add that I don't like anal, so that was not what I wanted, gays pleasure each other in other ways, its not all anal.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down RE: Rape Apologetics no one 6 712 July 23, 2021 at 9:58 am
Last Post: no one
  When someone says something really stupid. Cod 8 1675 July 28, 2019 at 7:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A day with someone from AF Cod 76 7385 April 27, 2019 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: Shell B
Music The best advice someone gave you. onlinebiker 65 6509 April 14, 2019 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The WORST Advice Someone Ever Gave You BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1183 April 14, 2019 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Can Someone Explain This To Me? Jade-Green Stone 16 1644 November 28, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Harvey Weinstein guilty of rape charges, turns himself in dimitrios10 0 283 May 26, 2018 at 8:48 am
Last Post: dimitrios10
  You can clone someone... The Valkyrie 34 4293 April 5, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  When someone knocks on your front door when you're not expecting anyone. Edwardo Piet 60 9279 December 13, 2017 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Can someone explain the Holocaust? Europa! 6 1419 September 15, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist