Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can clone someone...
You can clone someone...
You have the ability to clone two people.

One is an historical figure of your choice.

The second, by some random law of the universe, has to be a member of the forum.

Who would you clone and why?

I'll give my answer later, once I've thought through my own question...
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: You can clone someone...
Bill Kraus

Drama Queen. We need some more Queef Demon stories !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Plato: I'd like to hear an update on his ideas since half of them have been proven wrong.

Cyberman/Stimbo: Cuz I liked having him around, and maybe his clone would stay on the forum.  Sad
Historical: Vlad Tepes

Forum: Hammy, to show Vlad what disturbing behaviour is REALLY all about. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Easy. Jesus and MysticalKnight.
Tiberius, but I'd hope I could magically clone him as the age he is now because threesome. I might choose Abe Lincoln for the historical figure. I wonder how'd he do without being assassinated and with access to modern mental health treatment.

(April 4, 2018 at 2:36 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: Cyberman/Stimbo: Cuz I liked having him around, and maybe his clone would stay on the forum.  Sad

He'd be banned as a sock account.
Jesus was a haploid. Not sure what happens if we try to clone Him.

Might get something untoward.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Hypothetically speaking, if it wasn't unethical:

Jesus
Mr CL
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(April 4, 2018 at 3:13 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Hypothetically speaking, if it wasn't unethical:

Jesus
Mr CL

Interesting.

I wonder what would happen to the divine plan if we cloned Jesus and the the real Jesus returned?

Or, do you think, clonong Jesus IS the way the return was always planned?

Brings to mind a Trek episode where Kahless returned...
Dying to live, living to die.
My grandmother and as a clone, she never dies.

Historical figure? I like the idea of Jesus, and also Nietzsche. I have always thought his mind was crazy sexy. (Nietzsche’s)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which famous clone would you adopt? Fake Messiah 10 907 January 24, 2023 at 7:49 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  When someone says something really stupid. Cod 8 1527 July 28, 2019 at 7:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A day with someone from AF Cod 76 6769 April 27, 2019 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: Shell B
Music The best advice someone gave you. onlinebiker 65 6023 April 14, 2019 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The WORST Advice Someone Ever Gave You BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1030 April 14, 2019 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Can Someone Explain This To Me? Jade-Green Stone 16 1451 November 28, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  If You Did Haz A Clone Of Yourself Identical Mentally *AND* Physically? Edwardo Piet 53 8831 April 5, 2018 at 2:21 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  When someone knocks on your front door when you're not expecting anyone. Edwardo Piet 60 8844 December 13, 2017 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How many pillows do you sleep with, how do you use them & which can't you do without? Whateverist 31 2162 September 29, 2017 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Joods
  Can someone explain the Holocaust? Europa! 6 1339 September 15, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist