Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 8:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jesus Freaks Will Hate This
RE: The Jesus Freaks Will Hate This
(March 8, 2015 at 10:11 am)Huggy74 Wrote: many of you have been given over to a reprobate mind and simply just will not hear truth.

[Image: post-8794-1403702267.gif]
(March 9, 2015 at 3:00 pm)Huggy74 Wrote:
(March 9, 2015 at 2:55 pm)Norman Humann Wrote: Are you fucking kidding me? SERIOUSLY? Dodgy
No I'm not.
I'm assuming since you guys are scrutinizing typos (I guess the one from pandemonium slipped by you guys) you have no argument.

My response was not to you, but if you have something to say then say it, otherwise sit down and shut up.

I would probably put a comma after "otherwise"...., just sayin'.
(March 9, 2015 at 2:59 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote:
(March 9, 2015 at 2:53 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: Yes... no one has ever had a typo Dodgy
I suppose you have nothing else to add to the argument?

As long as it's a typo and not systemic grammatical floundering....sure. I guess.

Meanwhile, yes, your "argument" if you wish to call it such a thing, is tilting at windmills. Are you really trying to argue Denmark is not a secular society?

My argument was that Denmark doesn't have a secular government.
(March 8, 2015 at 10:11 am)Huggy74 Wrote: Just to prove my point, for the record, Does Denmark have a secular government, Yes or No?
(March 9, 2015 at 3:00 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: No I'm not.
I'm assuming since you guys are scrutinizing typos (I guess the one from pandemonium slipped by you guys) you have no argument.

My response was not to you, but if you have something to say then say it, otherwise sit down and shut up.

Oh, my. I'll definitely do that, just like you did after being asked to stop the irrelevant nitpicking three times.

Oh, wait. You didn't.
If you can convince Atheists to stop requiring reasons to believe things, there wouldn't be Atheists.

I think the reverse is true as well. I don't know where I heard it...

If you could get religious people to value their reasons for believing things, there wouldn't be religious people.

I think this is really an oil vs water battle between faith and reason.
Oh huggy, dear, as everyone can read in that thread which I enjoy seeing you link to, I and several other people posted replys to you Ad nauseum on the topic. Again, it's not our fault you refuse to budge on not understanding some of the topics you're discussing, and calling others who have vastly more insight and education on the matter 'children' doesn't make this less true.

And as I highlighted, Denmark could be a theocracy for all the good it does you because it doesn't negate the initial point I made in that thread which you initially responded to.

You're a laughing stock mate. Keep up the good work, but do keep the thread de rails to a minimum will you? There's a good lad.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(March 9, 2015 at 3:29 pm)Pandæmonium Wrote: Oh huggy, dear, as everyone can read in that thread which I enjoy seeing you link to, I and several other people posted replys to you Ad nauseum on the topic. Again, it's not our fault you refuse to budge on not understanding some of the topics you're discussing, and calling others who have vastly more insight and education on the matter 'children' doesn't make this less true.

And as I highlighted, Denmark could be a theocracy for all the good it does you because it doesn't negate the initial point I made in that thread which you initially responded to.

You're a laughing stock mate. Keep up the good work, but do keep the thread de rails to a minimum will you? There's a good lad.

Actually your boy Esquilax is the one that derailed the thread, Thank you very much...
Cool story broseph. Tell it again? Because it looks to me as though every thread you post on you want to get your vagina wet for every other thread you've been on.

And Esquilax isn't my 'boy'. Grow up.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(March 9, 2015 at 3:36 pm)Pandæmonium Wrote: Cool story broseph. Tell it again? Because it looks to me as though every thread you post on you want to get your vagina wet for every other thread you've been on.

And Esquilax isn't my 'boy'. Grow up.

(March 4, 2015 at 1:51 pm)Esquilax Wrote:
(March 4, 2015 at 4:45 am)Huggy74 Wrote:
(March 4, 2015 at 2:47 am)Esquilax Wrote: I actually wouldn't be surprised if this is the case: I remember one of my first interactions with Huggy was on a certain rape-related issue in the bible, and his entire position was that no rape happened because the actual word "rape" was never used in the text, despite the context making it very clear what was happening.

Selective, ridiculous over-literalism is kinda his deal.
Now THAT is a bald faced lie.
We already know you have a selective memory, how about providing the link to support to that claim?

Actually, I did misremember slightly: we weren't talking about rape, but slavery. The word "slave" does not appear, and therefore it cannot be slavery.

Incidentally, you really shouldn't have challenged me on this point, because I'm having genuine trouble picking between instances of you using this exact same argument whenever it's convenient for you. Over multiple topics, in fact: Here's you asserting that the bible doesn't say you can own people as property, because it uses the word "possession" not "property." And here's you, in one of your most ridiculous moments, asserting that a particular homeopathic fraud can't be religious in nature because it's only called the "Jesus Shot," and the word "Christ" is never used.

You actually made the situation far, far worse for yourself than if you'd just shut the hell up and accepted your own idiotic behavior. And what was that about me lying? I found three references to that exact argument coming from you: I guess you were the one lying here, eh? Dodgy
Wow, Huggy. Looks to me like your fingernails are all broken and dirty. I'll make it easier: here are some gloves and a shovel.

Is there any way we can get back on topic? Jesus married? Not married? Likelihood of marriage? Sex?

That convo was way more interesting, IMO.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear Woah0 7 1324 August 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Xtians Will Hate This. Minimalist 34 3219 December 3, 2018 at 12:39 am
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Why are Christians so full of hate? I_am_not_mafia 183 17829 October 18, 2018 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Propaganda Films and Hate Speech Astonished 41 13965 August 1, 2017 at 11:16 am
Last Post: Astonished
  It Must Just Kill The Jesus Freaks. Minimalist 10 2812 March 31, 2017 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  hate the sin, love the sinner mcolafson 101 14679 September 5, 2016 at 11:19 am
Last Post: LostLocke
  The Poor Fucking Jesus Freaks... Minimalist 102 13395 April 22, 2016 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  the real reason creationists hate evolution? drfuzzy 22 8135 October 6, 2015 at 11:39 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  NdGT makes some Twitter Jokes...Jesus Freaks Minimalist 13 3535 December 27, 2014 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7362 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist