Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 4:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
(February 22, 2019 at 7:51 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I used to have a boss who hated it when I would shorten his name to 'Dick', mostly because his name was 'Bob'.

Boru

True story: Worked in an office .One day, the section manager reprimanded  one of our more eccentric staff, in front of the whole office.

Our eccentric one  dropped to his knees and wrapped both arms around the manager's knee, sobbing loudly and begging for forgiveness. 

Manager never did that again.

***************************************************************************************************************

My mother swears this story is true, as told to her by my kindergarten teacher:

Little fredd was 4, at kindy, working furiously on his finger painting.

Teacher "My goodness, fredd, you're working so hard!  What  are you painting?

fredd : " I'm painting a picture of god"

Teacher "fredd, no one knows what god looks like"

fredd,po faced  "They will in a minute"
I ate a clock yesterday.  It was very time consuming.  Especially when I went back for seconds.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 21, 2019 at 11:09 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I bet my partner oral sex that I could beat him at Mario Kart.

I lost.

Now he keeps rubbing it in my face!

I've never played Mario Kart before but I'd challenge you to a few games.
I'm fairly sure I wouldn't mind losing. ;-)

I've just found a toaster with AI that can do most things for you.

It can connect to your phone and keep in contact with family and friends. Organise your life. Help with your social media. Even make toast.

And when you discover that you're filling the holes in your meaninhless life with gadgets, it will even take a bath with you.
Dying to live, living to die.
[Image: 43253575_1872145976199105_37636018276988...e=5CE3F1C5]
My new book debunking Astral Projection is selling fantastic! I am beside myself!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
'If the shoe fits, buy it.' - Mrs. Boru's motto.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Friend: "I want you to kill my ex but make it look like an accident!"

Me: "Okay."

Crime scene scientist: "It looks like someone put a banana peel under his foot after he was beaten yo death with a crowbar."
Dying to live, living to die.
(February 26, 2019 at 6:11 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Friend: "I want you to kill my ex but make it look like an accident!"

Crime scene scientist: "It looks like someone put a banana peel under his foot after he was beaten yo death with a crowbar.

Puts me in mind of smart answers to stupid questions:

'Did you shoot him?'
'No, officer. He was BORN with six bullet holes in his chest.'

Boru
(February 26, 2019 at 6:19 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(February 26, 2019 at 6:11 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Friend: "I want you to kill my ex but make it look like an accident!"

Crime scene scientist: "It looks like someone put a banana peel under his foot after he was beaten yo death with a crowbar.

Puts me in mind of smart answers to stupid questions:

'Did you shoot him?'
'No, officer. He was BORN with six bullet holes in his chest.'

Boru

HA HA HA HA .........

Not sure that would be the thing to say to police if you were a person of interest, even if innocent.

Good one. Hehe Hilarious

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2358 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2830 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1511 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2394 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17198 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4349 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9055 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1911 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4535 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2900 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am