Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 5:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
Dammit!
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Short stop.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
A limerick I was told while overseas

There was a young man from Belgrave'
Who kept a dead whore in a cave.
He said, "I have to admit, I'm a bit of a shit,
"But think of the money I save!"
Dying to live, living to die.
What do religious nuts think it going to happen if same-sex marriage is allowed everywhere?
Armegaydon

What does a gay horse say?
Neigh. All horses say neigh, you fucktard.

What do you call a stupid Creationist?
A Creationist.
Gone
A man sits down at a blackjack table, and God is sitting in the chair next to him. The dealer deals out the hand, and the man has a 17. God tells him to hit, he hits and the dealer gives him a 2. God tells him to hit again. So the man hits and is dealt an ace. God tells him to hit a third time, so the man hits and the dealers throws out a 4, and God yells, "Fuck!!"
What's red and looks a little bit like a dog.

Half a dog.
While reading a biography of Benjamin Disraeli, I was astonished to learn that his old mum had twin sisters, who made quite a good living raising and selling talking birds.

The chapter was called, 'The Parrots Of Ben's Aunts.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
How can you tell if God is Allah or Yahweh? Ask him the name of his imaginary friend.

Allah and Yahweh are just the same side of a different coin, a coin I spent many years ago.

How did jesus get the second part of his name? The reaction of the crowd at the first ever bible reading, describing all the shit jesus was meant to have done. It kind of stuck.

How do you tell if a book is divinely inspired? Read the book, and see if it tells you that it is divinely inspired.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Because I was afraid to speak when I was just a lad,
Me farver gave me nose a tweak and told me I was bad.
But then one day I learned a word that saved me achin' nose;
The biggest word you've ever heard and this is how it goes:

At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Hear what happened to the Chinese man with an erection who ran full-speed into a wall?

He broke his nose.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2358 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2830 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1511 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2394 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17197 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4349 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9055 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1911 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4535 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2900 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am