Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 8:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
Superman is flying over Metropolis, on a routine patrol, when he spies Wonder Woman sunbathing naked on a rooftop, her legs wide apart. He thinks, "Wow, what an opportunity! I can be down there in a blink of an eye, give her one, and because I'm faster than a speeding bullet I can be up, up and away before she knows what hit her!"

So in a blur of blue and red, he flies down, does his stuff, and flashes away in less than a heartbeat.

In total shock, Wonder Woman says, "What the fuck happened there?"

The Invisible Man says, "I haven't got a fucking clue, but my arse is throbbing like a bastard!"
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
A boy was sitting on a park bench with one hand resting on an open Bible. He was loudly exclaiming his praise to God. "Hallelujah! Hallelujah! God is great!" he yelled without worrying whether anyone heard him or not.

Shortly after, along came a man who had recently completed some studies at a local university. Feeling himself very enlightened in the ways of truth and very eager to show this enlightenment, he asked the boy about the source of his joy.

"Hey" asked the boy in return with a bright laugh, "Don't you have any idea what God is able to do? I just read that God opened up the waves of the Red Sea and led the whole nation of Israel right through the middle."

The enlightened man laughed lightly, sat down next to the boy and began to try to open his eyes to the "realities" of the miracles of the Bible. "That can all be very easily explained. Modern scholarship has shown that the Red Sea in that area was only 10-inches deep at that time. It was no problem for the Israelites to wade across."

The boy was stumped. His eyes wandered from the man back to the Bible laying open in his lap. The man, content that he had enlightened a poor, naive young person to the finer points of scientific insight, turned to go. Scarcely had he taken two steps when the boy began to rejoice and praise louder than before. The man turned to ask the reason for this resumed jubilation.

"Wow!" exclaimed the boy happily, "God is greater than I thought! Not only did He lead the whole nation of Israel through the Red Sea, He topped it off by drowning the whole Egyptian army in 10 inches of water!"
A guy comes out of a brothel, trying not to be noticed, when he sees a little boy watching him. "I know where you've been," says the lad. Hurriedly, the man gives him a tenner, asking him not to tell anyone.

The man makes his way back home, and is just turning the key in the lock when he hears a little voice behind him. "Now I know where you live," says the boy. Again, the guy slips him a tenner, pleading with the child not to tell anyone.

Next morning, the little boy's mother is waking him up, when she finds the money under his pillow. She confiscates it and demands to know where it came from. "I can't tell you, I made a promise," says the lad; so she drags him off to confession.

In church, the priest ushers the boy into the confessional and takes his own place. Just as he gets settled and before he can say anything, he hears a voice through the grille. "And now I know where you work," says the boy.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(April 23, 2015 at 12:58 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(April 22, 2015 at 9:03 pm)Polaris Wrote: An atheist, a vegan, and a cross-fitter walk into a bar...

I only know because they told everyone within two minutes.

In England it's the thiests who can't keep quiet about it.

Anyhoo.

A man goes to an antique dealer with a dildo that had belonged to his great grandmother, his grand mother and finally his mother.

It had been in his family for generations.

Probably has to do with the maturity of atheism in America....it's more of a deal for Americans to brag about it than in Europe. Why I found it funny a European guy on Facebook was upset his European friends weren't talking as much about atheism as Americans. Told him it was because Europeans are more evolved on those issues.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
(April 27, 2015 at 7:37 pm)Polaris Wrote:
(April 23, 2015 at 12:58 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: In England it's the thiests who can't keep quiet about it.

Anyhoo.

A man goes to an antique dealer with a dildo that had belonged to his great grandmother, his grand mother and finally his mother.

It had been in his family for generations.

Probably has to do with the maturity of atheism in America....it's more of a deal for Americans to brag about it than in Europe. Why I found it funny a European guy on Facebook was upset his European friends weren't talking as much about atheism as Americans. Told him it was because Europeans are more evolved on those issues.
Let me just add that a theist brought religion into this off topic thread. Lol.

It's not that anybody is more evolved. Anywhere in the world theists will think their religion is whats right and anybody who doesn't agree is wrong. Making them notice more and be more annoyed at what the Atheists are doing than what their fellow theists are. It's the same vice versa. Atheists even if they say they don't get annoyed or disagree easier just off the fact that the person is a theist they still do at some point. I know for sure I do myself at times

It's the same with people from England thinking they are superior or better than Americans, and Americans thinking they are better than England. It's all opinions and nobody is right, while at the same time nobody is wrong.

Now that I got to add my almost useless input let's get back on topic.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How agnostics tell knock knock jokes

Agnostic: Knock Knock!

Other guy: Who's there?

Agnostic: I don't know for sure. 
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Makes perfect sense.

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.
A mate of mine just emailed me that he's finally got a job.  His work is circumcising elephants at the zoo.  He says the pay isn't much, but the tips are HUGE.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I used to know this policeman, he lived on Letsby Avenue.

(That's an antique joke and may not have dated well)
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Was it number 999, by any chance?
Werner Heisenberg gets pulled over by the police.

"Do you know how fast you were going, sir?"

"No, but I do know where I am."
2 fish are in a tank, 1 is driving while the other is operating the gun.

2 soldiers are in a tank, they both drown.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Makes perfect sense.

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2360 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2834 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1513 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2397 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17214 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4350 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9057 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1914 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4536 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2902 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am