Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 10:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rapture September 2015
RE: Rapture September 2015
(August 23, 2015 at 5:02 pm)professor Wrote: To me, the evidence indicates the Rothschild plan has been going on for a long time.

I never read the Protocols before today and Luis' post, I was thinking about a bit ago and the offsprings of the same ones who had the tables which Jesus overturned are going to be overthrown permanently just up ahead.
[...]

Lol. The so-called "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" are a known forgery and an anti-semitic propaganda hoax. It's largely a plagiarism of "The Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu" - a satire aimed at Napoleon III, written by Maurice Joly and published in 1864. 
(http://www.notbored.org/dialogue-in-hell.html)

Authenticity of "Protocols" - fabricated in Russia, around 1902 - was debunked as early as 1921.
https://archive.org/details/truthaboutthepro00londiala

In other words - it's utter nonsense.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Let me get this straight.
Before the sealed train loaded with Marxists henchmen, sped thru the fighting of WWI on their way to kill the Czar and set up Marxism in Russia.
(as one of the Rothchilds had promised to kill a descendant of the Czar long before, when the Czar refused to become part of their banking dynasty), someone in Russia penned the Protocols?  
Time for a think-break guys.

What you do not understand is the elete have a code where they must reveal their plan in some way before carrying it out.
A form of mimic of prophecy.
Just as Jesus would mainly speak to the public in parables, these people put out their plans in covert ways, or in the case of the Protocols-
put it out, then fabricate a story that it is fake.

So it is out there and the initiates are fully aware, but the outsiders are in the dark.

They are doing it NOW with the date of 923 / 239 having been placed in more than a dozen films and some TV shows.
The flight #370 went down with 239 people aboard from 15 countries- a satanic sacrifice= the date 23/9/15 comes out of it.
 That date is the Day of Atonement/ Yom Kippor.

Here is a short bit of the latest from them on it, note that it is a new show, yet the prices listed for gas is 239,249.259.
Yet when Google earth is brought up to the actual gas station, the prices are more than a dollar higher.

It is a signal- a date, a time, intentionally replacing recent, actual prices with a clue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgaRTAXwmfw
Professor's schtick: It's as if Kirk Cameron decided to remake Ron Howard's A Beautiful Mind for a fundie audience. Yes, it's terrible and infinitely stupid but also entertaining in a car crash sort of way.

I see crazy connections everywhere!
(August 28, 2015 at 10:14 am)professor Wrote: Time for a think-break guys.

Don't do it, prof - you're seriously outgunned!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Wait a minute Stimbo.
I was referring to you guys for taking a think- break.
I do have something to say regarding the coming assassination attempt on fearless leader that the elete are planning.

The secret service will be adrift from surrounding O in an open place and a lone gunman will fire at him,
 the first shot will graze his teeth but the second will hit his head seemingly being a mortal head wound.

The pope will pray for him and he will recover( I assume a 3 day interval transpires as the bible indicates).
Upon his recovery, all the world will "Wonder after him".

For a while, I had thought the False Prophet Francis would be involved in the seeming miracle of O's recovery but this last week 3 prophets confirmed my thoughts and filled out the sequence.
The FP will be here with the AC in September.
Rapture September 2015
You're just doing this for entertainment surely? You can't actually be serious, please tell me you're not being serious prof.
(August 29, 2015 at 8:20 am)professor Wrote: Wait a minute Stimbo.
I was referring to you guys for taking a think- break.

That's ok; you just sit there with your blocks and let us show you how it's done. It's actually not that hard to have a train of thought that isn't powered by the little engine that could.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Rapture September 2015
I wonder if drippy, GC and especially the prof are getting a woody yet, only a few more weeks to wait.

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/0...69274.html

“I [Renee] intend to show you from the Scriptures how that the “Day of the Lord” will begin on September 23, 2015, the “Day of Atonement”. Most of you reading this book will be reading it after this date and you will have been left behind. I write this for you, so that you can know for certain that what took place was actually the “Rapture”, or “Great Escape”* mentioned in the Bible and that it was not something else, such as an alien invasion or intervention of planet earth by extra-terrestrials. The Bible warns us that there will be a great deception** that will happen at this time to try to deceive you into believing a lie about what has happened and is now happening on earth.” excerpt from Renee’s The Rapture Puzzle Book
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEd7tutCyNw
Some people just want to drink Scotch and watch the World burn. Wink

There's no use getting worked up either way.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rapture on another planet Fake Messiah 16 3243 July 19, 2018 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  2011 post from Facebook regarding 2012 "rapture" Foxaèr 1 568 May 23, 2018 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Christian marriage in 2015 drfuzzy 14 4387 November 1, 2015 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Rapture October 7th, 2015 JesusHChrist 171 27388 October 19, 2015 at 6:13 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh
  Rapture report dyresand 58 9098 September 25, 2015 at 4:46 am
Last Post: Randy Carson
  How will you spend your last four days on earth? Rapture and end days, oh my! Whateverist 40 7265 September 21, 2015 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Rapture news thread 15th - 22nd dyresand 63 10365 September 19, 2015 at 4:52 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Questions About the Rapture Jenny A 72 24922 September 16, 2015 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Belief in The Devil in 2015 Iroscato 71 15696 April 16, 2015 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Antichrist Alert!!!! Coming Sept 2015!!!!! JesusHChrist 28 7522 March 5, 2015 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand