Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 5:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rapture September 2015
RE: Rapture September 2015
A boat large enough to house 2 specimens of thousands of species...odd how there are now millions of species with clear divergences stretching back tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, or millions of years.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(September 24, 2015 at 10:33 am)Iroscato Wrote: A boat large enough to house 2 specimens of thousands of species...odd how there are now millions of species with clear divergences stretching back tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, or millions of years.

Wrong again, Noah only had to bring 2 of each "kind" (kind meaning species), and a "kind" is defined in the bible as being able to produce fertile offspring.

for example according to this criteria, a wolf and a Saint Bernard would belong to the same kind therefore they both wouldn't be on the ark.
(September 24, 2015 at 10:33 am)Iroscato Wrote: A boat large enough to house 2 specimens of thousands of species...odd how there are now millions of species with clear divergences stretching back tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, or millions of years.

[Image: bottomless%2Bcarpet%2Bbag.gif]
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 24, 2015 at 10:49 am)Losty Wrote:

[Image: bottomless%2Bcarpet%2Bbag.gif]

And that, ultimately, is what these morons fall back on. Magic. The cosmic Konami Code.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(September 24, 2015 at 10:50 am)Iroscato Wrote:
(September 24, 2015 at 10:49 am)Losty Wrote: [Image: bottomless%2Bcarpet%2Bbag.gif]

And that, ultimately, is what these morons fall back on. Magic. The cosmic Konami Code.

No sir that one's called Timelord Technology, wibbly wobbly, timey wimey, you know
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(September 24, 2015 at 10:50 am)Iroscato Wrote: And that, ultimately, is what these morons fall back on. Magic. The cosmic Konami Code.

Well, if god is real, then magic is real, too.

If magic is real, then humans may, somehow, get acquainted with it... mold it... use it... hmmmm... Ubergeek
(September 24, 2015 at 8:23 am)ignoramus Wrote: Shit, The Christers were nearly right!  Praise Jebus!
Doomsday asteroid misses earth tomorrow.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/doom...spartandhp

But then, that would have been so cool, to have the rapture yesterday and then the asteroid hitting the Earth would have been the first of god's wrath ushering in the tribulation. Shame that Yahweh missed such a great opportunity.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
(September 24, 2015 at 9:04 am)Bad Wolf Wrote: Doesn't the bible refer to the earth as a sphere and flat at the same time? That doesn't seem 'flawlessly meshed'. Unless of course it's a mistranslation.

I don't know where the Bible refers to the Earth as a sphere. There is a passage in Isaiah that has god sitting on the circle of the Earth. But a quick look at the interlinear Bible will show that the word translated as "circle" refers to the firmament or canopy that the ancients believed covered the Earth like a dome.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
Why's that stupid Noah shit on the menu again?

I mean, other than the whole thread being about something stupid. Who dragged Noah in kicking and screaming?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Quote:man was no longer what God had originally made them, they were hybrids. If you think Eve literally ate fruit, you are way off. Eve commited adultey with the serpent who was NOT a snake, he was cursed and became a snake for what he had done.

Wow.  The gospel according to Huggy?  What a piece of shit that must be.  Look at the source.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rapture on another planet Fake Messiah 16 3393 July 19, 2018 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  2011 post from Facebook regarding 2012 "rapture" Foxaèr 1 577 May 23, 2018 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Christian marriage in 2015 drfuzzy 14 4419 November 1, 2015 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Rapture October 7th, 2015 JesusHChrist 171 28000 October 19, 2015 at 6:13 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh
  Rapture report dyresand 58 9267 September 25, 2015 at 4:46 am
Last Post: Randy Carson
  How will you spend your last four days on earth? Rapture and end days, oh my! Whateverist 40 7484 September 21, 2015 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Rapture news thread 15th - 22nd dyresand 63 10804 September 19, 2015 at 4:52 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Questions About the Rapture Jenny A 72 25362 September 16, 2015 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Belief in The Devil in 2015 Iroscato 71 15952 April 16, 2015 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Antichrist Alert!!!! Coming Sept 2015!!!!! JesusHChrist 28 7578 March 5, 2015 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand