Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
@Rob. Your brain is a lying sack of shit when it comes to such things - don't listen to it. Try to be kind to yourself. We think pretty highly of you here, I think giving yourself the benefit of the doubt in this regard is recommended.
You mean an awful lot to me Rob.
Thank you all very much my wonderful friends, waking up to these messages means a lot to me Heart

I know this isn't the "real me", and that I am being way too hard on myself. I know I'm trying my best, and that people who love me understand that. Depression shatters my self esteem and makes me turn all blame inward. Even when I "know" it is lying to me, it's really hard not to believe it anyway, due to the huge emotional grip it has over me. I worry I am hurting and losing my friends, that I'm screwing everything up for everyone Sad

I really appreciate all the kind words Smile Emma was an angel looking after me yesterday, and my wonderful bestie is being very understanding of my temporary insanity here. I didn't take the pill last night, so I'm hoping today will be at least a slight improvement. I didn't wake up with pins and needles in my arms, nor the feeling of dread in my chest, which I've had for about 4 days straight. So that's a good start. It's too early to say what my mood is like.

Emma is off again today... bad timing, but I'd never expect her to sacrifice her trip for my sake. I'll manage. Having you all here for me makes a massive difference, thank you Group Hug
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Great Cuddle Great
Hungry, 6 more pounds to lose before I am out of the fat git category.
Tired.
(June 29, 2016 at 2:54 am)Expired Wrote: Hungry, 6 more pounds to lose before I am out of the fat git category.

It'll be worth the hunger in the end, right? Tongue
(June 29, 2016 at 2:56 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
(June 29, 2016 at 2:54 am)Expired Wrote: Hungry, 6 more pounds to lose before I am out of the fat git category.

It'll be worth the hunger in the end, right?  Tongue

Yeah but it's killing me, just hope I can keep it off when I get to my target.
Emma said she can see the difference in me this morning. She could tell I was very ill and pale yesterday. She says I look more alert, and a healthier colour.

So I've no doubt these pills were poisoning me. It makes sense now, this is uncharacteristically weak of me. I've been strong for a long time now, like I said yesterday. I have bad days, even really bad days, but I bounce back, and fast. But this time the depression has been able to keep me down.

This becomes perfectly understandable now I realise I've been effectively poisoning myself with a pill that is totally wrong for me. So I expect to see a fairly rapid improvement over the next few days. Thanks so much to everyone for being patient with me and putting up with my whining. I love you all Heart
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Heart Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 325 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 711 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 666 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1502 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2345 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12763 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 829 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2853 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8555 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6348 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet