Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 12:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damned Protestants...
RE: Damned Protestants...
ROFLOL

I LOVE it when this shit happens!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/anti-...rk-police/

Quote:A southern Indiana minister who preaches against homosexuality was accused of soliciting gay sex at a park.

Gaylard Williams, pastor of Praise Cathedral Church of God in Seymour, was charged with battery after a man said he grabbed his genitals last week at Cypress Lake.

A man parked at the lake Dec. 12 said the 59-year-old Williams asked him to roll down his vehicle window, then reached in and squeezed his genitals and offered to perform oral sex.

This guy really is a sanctimonious cocksucker!
(December 19, 2014 at 5:03 pm)Minimalist Wrote: This guy really is a sanctimonious cocksucker!

When you're so deep in the closet, bad things tend to happen.

When anyone is so obsessed with gay sex, that he constantly needs to talk about it, you can bet your ass his closet is somewhere nearby.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Yeah, when someone uses arguments against gay sex instead of "hello", I get a little suspicious.

So far in the closet they're in Narnia. (Can't remember where I'm stealing that from.)
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(December 19, 2014 at 5:03 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I LOVE it when this shit happens!

Plenty of sanctimonious theists have proven statistically that preaching vehemently against homosexuality is usually the direct cause of being personally gay.

Ted Haggard proved that.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Also when they go on about how being gay is a choice. They perceive it as such because they're attracted by it.
Is Indiana competing for the title of Dickhead Central?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/india...l-threats/

Quote:Indiana lawmaker pushing bill to insulate government Nativity scenes from atheist legal ‘threats’

Brings to mind the wise words of Robert Green Ingersoll.

Quote:An infinite God ought to be able to protect himself, without going in partnership with State Legislatures.
Batshit crazy motherfucker thinks Mozart is proof on an afterlife.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/pasto...to-mozart/

You know what, asshole? Mozart lasts because his music was written down. The fucking priest who officiated at Mozart's funeral is dead and forgotten.

(December 31, 2014 at 3:37 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Batshit crazy motherfucker thinks Mozart is proof on an afterlife.

Frankly I'm more surprised, that kind of guy even knows of Mozart.

Maybe he should aquaint himself with a specific work of his, which is also a pretty fitting reply.

Quote: Mozart's canon "Leck mich im Arsch" K. 231 (K6 382c) includes the lyrics: Leck mich im A[rsch] g'schwindi, g'schwindi! This would be translated into English as "lick me in the arse/ass, quickly, quickly!" "Leck mich im Arsch" is a standard vulgarism in German; its closest English counterpart is "Kiss my arse/ass."
Well I will be dipped in shit. You're right!

So I have music to play the next time !!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 2000 320375 Yesterday at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 529 62154 May 12, 2024 at 7:26 pm
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 837 124056 May 10, 2024 at 4:59 am
Last Post: no one
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 751 135060 April 4, 2024 at 5:31 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 23275 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 46288 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 4249 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am
  Damned Catholics XVI Fake Messiah 10 2571 December 25, 2022 at 10:52 am