Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 4:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White supremacists and counter protesters clash in Charlottesville
RE: White supremacists and counter protesters clash in Charlottesville
(August 13, 2017 at 9:39 am)A Theist Wrote:
(August 13, 2017 at 9:03 am)Mermaid Wrote: On the contrary, It is EVERYBODY'S fault. 

These people are NOT the fringe. These people live and work among us everywhere, always have. This is what we need to face.

supremacists are a hate group. The BLM movement is a "please don't kill me for being black" group. 

My outrage at Trump's failure to denounce the hate has nothing to do with HIM. This is a fundamental wrong. This is not patriotism.

He denounced the hate! He denounced it on all sides. You weren't paying attention to his statement?

Yes. White Supremacists, far left anarchists, bamn, antifa, are all hate groups. If BLM is such a peaceful, "please don't shoot me for being black", movement, then why do they create an atmosphere of cop killing when they chant, "Pigs in a blanket, fry'em like bacon"?

I hope you didn't spill your latte on your brownshit, you nazi bastard.

Never thought I'd agree with fucking Orrin Hatch.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/gop-sena...ged-in-us/

Quote:“We should call evil by its name. My brother didn’t give his life fighting Hitler for Nazi ideas to go unchallenged here at home. -OGH,” Hatch tweeted Saturday evening, signing it OGH to signify that he, not his staff, had written the message.
(August 13, 2017 at 8:58 am)A Theist Wrote:
(August 12, 2017 at 11:51 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Pfft. This is nobody's fault. These are supremacists having a hissy-fit; this is democracy in action.

Now, if it were a peaceful march on the mall in DC, it would of course be a threat to the Republic.

Go figure.

Yup. Just like the peaceful weenie roast that far left anarchists were having at Berkeley when they set public buildings on fire and destroyed private property because they didn't like conservative speakers coming to that campus. Or the Black Lives Matter gang demonstrating and chanting, pigs in a blanket. Fry'em like bacon, creating a hostile atmosphere that has influenced the murdering of police officers. I saw the president's comments on the white nationalist riots and murder yesterday. He condemned them in strong terms, much stronger than he condemned those riots by the far left anarchists at Berkeley and other campuses and the BLM protestors encouraging cop killing. Now you fuckers are upset that Trump added in his statement that hatred needs to stop on all sides. You don't agree with that? Or do all you numb nuts fuckers hate Trump so much that no matter what he says or does it's not going to be good for you.

I criticized the goons in Berkeley, so I don't know why you're insinuating I approve that sort of behavior.

As for Trump's statement, it doesn't comport with what I saw on TV. I must have been watching Fake News™.

Yeah, mom.  You're right... it did.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.3408241

Quote:James Fields Jr.’s high school teacher claims he was ‘infatuated with the Nazis’ years before Charlottesville clashes

Quote:Fields’ family later settled in northwest Ohio, where his mother, Samantha Bloom, watched his cat while he took off for Charlottesville.

Bloom told the Toledo Blade she wasn’t aware that the event he was headed to was a white nationalist rally, thinking it “had something to do with Trump.”

It sure as shit did!
(August 13, 2017 at 11:24 am)Divinity Wrote: Sure we do.  I'm sure I have ancestors way back when that probably did some really shitty things.  I wouldn't know who they are because I can't trace my ancestry back very far.  But I'm sure they exist.  The thing is -- I'm not proud of them.  I don't see why i should be.  What, because their sperm met someone else's egg, and then that person produced a sperm or egg that met with another sperm or egg... process repeating itself until I'm born?

Sexing up your great great granny is unlikely to be the crowning achievement of their lives, in the same way, there are germans who -just as an example from my own experience, are proud of the home their ggfather built with his own two hands even if they aren't very proud of the swastika he carved into the rafters.  

Its a strange way to wake up after a night of blackout drunk fun, staring up at a swaz and thinking -okay...should I crawl out from under these sheets..because it;s pretty damned cold this am and she's awfully pretty.  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/item/41...-terrorism

Quote:Coward-in-Chief: Trump Wilts in the Face of Fascist Terrorism

Quote:According to everything we have heard from the federal government about vehicles being used as weapons worldwide, everything we have heard from the White House and Homeland Security on the issue, everything we have heard in the news media after London and Paris, this was an ISIS-style terrorist attack deliberately perpetrated against a crowd of innocent people to lethal effect.

This was terrorism. By the book. Someone should probably tell the president. He doesn't seem to get it.

You can bet your ass that if the perp was a muslim the Orange Douchebag would have no trouble saying "terrorism."
I'm going to confront AT on his public comments in this thread.

AT, Literal Nazis and White Supremecists pull off an ISIS-style attack using a car and you're citing BLM?

Wait - what? You really think an actual vehicular terrorist attack common in places like Mosul are comparable to riots in Berkeley?

Who is lying cold and dead in Virginia? Heather Heyer. She was crossing the street at the time of her death. Who killed her? A neo Nazi who accelerated to 40mph into a crowd of people from far away.

Who is lying dead in Berkeley? No one.

Look at her face and the face of her killer:
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/fffRg

Did you even read the Black Lives Matter manifesto? So you honestly see "Stop murdering us! Quit disproportionately killing us! Stop treating us as criminals and trash!" as equal to actual Nazis and the millions of their murdered victims?

Stop. Stop right now and think of what you just did. Stop before you find yourself firmly in the Nazi camp.

Unless this is precisely what you want? To apologize and defend actual honest-to-god neo Nazis and White Supremacists?
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Haven't caught up in the thread yet, but I heard someone died! Sad
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
They didn't "die."  She was murdered by some nazi thug.
A 32 year old woman was killed, and 19 or so were injured. Plus, a State Trooper helicopter crashed in the area, killing two. Not sure if that's related. I haven't been following that one.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(August 13, 2017 at 1:08 pm)johan Wrote:
(August 13, 2017 at 10:53 am)Rahul Wrote: The majority of Confederate soldiers did not own slaves nor did they come from a family that owned slaves.  Most of them fought because their home state was invaded.  Studies of surviving Confederate soldier diaries find slavery rarely mentioned.  Hatred toward invading "Yankees" was much more common.

This is part of the turning the Civil War into a comic book thing I was talking about.  Some did fight for slavery, but most did not.

So you're honestly saying that most of those who fought for the south were absolutely against slavery, but as much as they were against slavery, they were even more against those no good rotten god damned assholes from the North who had the nerve to come to their state in an effort to end the slavery they were actually against in the first place. Is that what you're saying? Because that sure sounds like that's what you're saying.

I sure didn't read that.

No doubt many Rebs fought to preserve the order that encouraged and held in law the fact of slavery. No doubt others fought because Gramps got burnt out of hearth and home. Still others enlisted for adventure (like so many GIs nowadays).

The cause they defended, whatever their personal reasons, was and is obnoxious. But you're replying to a specific post, and trying to strawman him with an excluded middle.

It'd be nice if the world were that cut-and-dried, but anyone who's been around knows it ain't necessarily so.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Indian-American Nikki Haley: Plan to Counter the China Threat. Nishant Xavier 46 2851 August 6, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 22439 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4423 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  More from the self intitled white anti maskers. Brian37 57 2933 April 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 3008 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1154 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Armed Black Protesters March Through Confederate Park The Architect Of Fate 26 1700 July 16, 2020 at 11:46 am
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1984 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  White supremacists protecting Churchill statue get 'that work' in UK Huggy Bear 50 3433 June 16, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  what white supremacists? Drich 150 10064 June 10, 2020 at 2:43 pm