Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Damned Muslims
RE: Damned Muslims
Only way you're clearing anything up regarding christianity and violence is with a shitload of whiteout. I think nice christians are monsters deep down hiding under a thin veneer of civility and servitude, now what?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/20...00577.html

Quote:Moroccan girl commits suicide after being forced to marry her rapist

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2012060...96TO2.html

Quote:CAIRO (AP) - A mob of hundreds of men assaulted women holding a march demanding an end to sexual harassment Friday, with the attackers overwhelming the male guardians and groping and molesting several of the female marchers in Cairo's Tahrir Square.

From the ferocity of the assault, some of the victims said it appeared to have been an organized attempt to drive women out of demonstrations and trample on the pro-democracy protest movement.

Ignorant camel-fuckers.
And the Beatings Go On....

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/28/world/...=5043&_r=0

Quote: After the United Nations Security Council authorized a military campaign to retake the region last week, Islamists in Gao, Mr. Touré’s town, cut the hands off two more people accused of being thieves the very next day, a leading local official said, describing it as a brazen response to the United Nations resolution. Then the Islamists, undeterred by the international threats against them, warned reporters that eight others “will soon share the same fate.”

This harsh application of Shariah law, with people accused of being thieves sometimes having their feet amputated as well, has occurred at least 14 times since the Islamist takeover last spring, not including the recent vow of more to come, according to Human Rights Watch and independent observers.

But those are just the known cases, and dozens of other residents have been publicly flogged with camel-hair whips or tree branches for offenses like smoking, or even for playing music on the radio. Several were whipped in Gao on Monday for smoking in public, an official said, while others said that anything other than Koranic verses were proscribed as cellphone ringtones. A jaunty tune is punishable by flogging.
So, under Islamic law you can convict a man for beating his wife if he leaves marks, but not if he doesn't. How barbaric! It's not like that in America at all!
Quote:anything other than Koranic verses were proscribed as cellphone ringtones.

So, um...the koran predicted cellphones?

Or is this just some towel-headed douchebag running his fucking mouth?
What we have is an entire region of the world that still has the morality of the middle ages. If you study Christian behavior during the dark ages, it is markedly similar to much of the Muslim world today, at least where the religion really has a hold on the populace. Fred Phelps would be a moderate if he lived in Saudi Arabia.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
I would also look to those areas of high volcanic activity/natural disasters..... something in the whole Middle eastern group mind ya think?? .
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Fucking barbarians.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2013012...8KE81.html

Quote: SEVARE, Mali (AP) - Fleeing Islamist extremists torched a library containing historic manuscripts in Timbuktu, the mayor said Monday, as French and Malian forces closed in on Mali's fabled desert city.

Ousmane Halle said he heard about the burnings early Monday.

"It's truly alarming that this has happened," he told The Associated Press by telephone from Mali's capital, Bamako, on Monday. "They torched all the important ancient manuscripts. The ancient books of geography and science. It is the history of Timbuktu, of its people."
I wouldn't use them as representative of Islam. Or at any rate representative of 99% of Muslims you can debate whether Islam is actually a religion of the sword or not. I'm undecided on that but as long as the bulk of Muslims don't think it is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 519 59923 April 25, 2024 at 12:36 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 835 122497 April 3, 2024 at 12:53 am
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 1997 311813 March 29, 2024 at 9:37 pm
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 22822 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 45165 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 4181 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am
  Damned Catholics XVI Fake Messiah 10 2507 December 25, 2022 at 10:52 am