Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Damned Muslims
RE: Damned Muslims
They had a really good way to prove someone is a witch. You probably heard it already.

If someone pointed at a woman and shouted "She's a Witch!" and most of the people nearby agreed, then she was a witch. Reason and evidence; thus the scientific method was born.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
"She turned me into a newt."
"must drop pantaloons"
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

If this schmuck is a historian then I'm an astro physicist.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/watch...n-drivers/

Quote:WATCH: TV host facepalms after Saudi historian says rape is ‘not a big deal’ for women drivers

Quote:A Saudi historian recently defended his country’s prohibition against female drivers by saying that women who drove “don’t care if they are raped on the roadside.”

During an interview on the Saudi news show Rotana Khalijiyya in January, historian Saleh Al-Saadoon explained that there was a difference between riding camels and driving cars.

Good for some laughs. What a fucked up country.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-31507217

Quote:Four kidnapped polio workers are found dead in Pakistan

Quote:The country now has the biggest number of polio cases worldwide and is one of only three countries where the disease is still endemic - the others being Nigeria and Afghanistan.

Pakistan, Nigeria and Afghanistan. Gee. I wonder what those places have in common?
They're former colonies of the West and currently undeveloped and impoverished.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(February 19, 2015 at 12:03 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: They're former colonies of the West and currently undeveloped and impoverished.

But, so are plenty of countries, that don't have crazy polio shit like this.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(February 19, 2015 at 12:05 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote:
(February 19, 2015 at 12:03 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: They're former colonies of the West and currently undeveloped and impoverished.

But, so are plenty of countries, that don't have crazy polio shit like this.

And there's been crazy shit in undeveloped countries that aren't Muslim. It doesn't happen everywhere all the time, but it happens in some places some of the time. Muslims aren't the only people who have ever killed aid workers.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
More murder for allah.... fuck him and his prophet up the ass.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/28/world/...=5043&_r=0

Quote:DHAKA, Bangladesh — A Bangladeshi-American blogger known for his antipathy to religion was hacked to death on the street in this capital city by two assailants wielding machetes, the police said on Friday.

The victim, Avijit Roy, 42, was leaving a book fair with his wife Thursday evening when his attackers approached him from behind, according to the police. His wife, Rafida Ahmed Bonya, 45, suffered a blow to the head and was in critical condition in a Dhaka hospital, said Sirajul Islam, an officer at the Shahbag police station, where Mr. Roy’s father reported the assault.
That's just sick. It's not a question of personal beliefs, it's a flat out mental disorder. These people are delusional and homicidal.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 519 59815 April 25, 2024 at 12:36 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 835 122447 April 3, 2024 at 12:53 am
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 1997 311667 March 29, 2024 at 9:37 pm
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 22819 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 45153 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 4180 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am
  Damned Catholics XVI Fake Messiah 10 2507 December 25, 2022 at 10:52 am