Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damned Catholics
RE: Damned Catholics
Hmmm...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34375068

Quote:Pope Francis: 'God weeps' at child sex abuse

How about a little less weeping and praying and a lot more action, you old fucking phony.

Start by writing checks.
Yes, indeed.  Glad someone called him on it.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/survivor...sex-abuse/

Quote:A press release from the Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests (SNAP) called a meeting between Pope Francis and sex abuse survivors “another feel good, do nothing” event.

“(T)his morning in Philadelphia, Francis said ‘I commit to a careful oversight to ensure that youth are protected and that all responsible will be held accountable,'” said SNAP’s Becky Ianni. “We are sick and tired of these promises by Catholic officials. We’re heard them literally tens of thousands of times.”
Ianni called on Francis to declassify Vatican documents about abusive priests.

“He set up a church study panel. He says he’ll set up a church tribunal. But he continues to keep secret every file about every predator and every enabler. His bishops across the world are hiding even more evidence. These hundreds of thousands of pages about crimes should be in the hands of law enforcement. But under Francis, as best we can tell, not one page has been voluntarily provided to one police officer or prosecutor or government official anywhere,” Ianni wrote.

“(W)e beg Francis to stop acting like the abuse and cover ups are over and that only healing is needed. That’s disingenuous and dangerous,” she said.

Less bullshit and more action, your assholiness.
[Image: got-priest-milk-mustache-demotivational-...379610.jpg]
(September 27, 2015 at 1:23 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(September 27, 2015 at 8:04 am)Little Rik Wrote: So, you reckon that God agree with religions?
I guess you got solid evidence to prove that.
Ok. let us see your evidence Mini.  I'm all ears!  Hi  I'm all ears!

No you dumb fuck.  'God' is the product which religion invents and sells to gullible morons.  Look in a mirror for an example.

Idiot.
You make claim after claim and when people ask you to produce evidence about your claims you make one more claim telling that religions invent God.
How ignorant can you be!
You reach the lowest level of stupidity.  Banghead  Hi  Banghead
(September 28, 2015 at 9:05 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(September 27, 2015 at 1:23 pm)Minimalist Wrote: No you dumb fuck.  'God' is the product which religion invents and sells to gullible morons.  Look in a mirror for an example.

Idiot.
You make claim after claim and when people ask you to produce evidence about your claims you make one more claim telling that religions invent God.
How ignorant can you be!
You reach the lowest level of stupidity.  Banghead   Hi  Banghead

ROFLOL
(September 27, 2015 at 12:35 pm)Pyrrho Wrote:
(September 27, 2015 at 8:04 am)Little Rik Wrote: So, you reckon that God agree with religions?
I guess you got solid evidence to prove that.
Ok. let us see your evidence Mini.  I'm all ears!  Hi  I'm all ears!

God is a fictional character in religious narratives.  Consequently, what "god" wants is whatever the writers indicate.  It is like Santa Claus wants to give presents to all the good little boys and girls.  It is true only in the sense that it is what the story claims.  It is not a claim about reality, but a claim about a fictional story.

It is well known that religions always act as mediators between God and the people in order to control the masses and profit but it can not be said that God does not exist.
Religions vandalized the figure of an hypothetical God so it is more and more difficult for anyone to believe in God.
But again it is very important not to fall in trap and believe the obvious.
It is a bit like when the media portrait someone as a criminal well before that person is found guilty.
Intelligent people do not fall in the trap.
Did you fall in the trap?  I'm all ears!
(September 28, 2015 at 9:26 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(September 27, 2015 at 12:35 pm)Pyrrho Wrote: God is a fictional character in religious narratives.  Consequently, what "god" wants is whatever the writers indicate.  It is like Santa Claus wants to give presents to all the good little boys and girls.  It is true only in the sense that it is what the story claims.  It is not a claim about reality, but a claim about a fictional story.

It is well known that religions always act as mediators between God and the people in order to control the masses and profit but it can not be said that God does not exist.
Religions vandalized the figure of an hypothetical God so it is more and more difficult for anyone to believe in God.
It is a bit like when the media portrait someone as a criminal well before that person is found guilty.

Ah, I see, so basically, what you're saying is that all religions are wrong and that you know God?

Which god though Rikky boy, there are literally thousands?
(September 28, 2015 at 9:34 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote:
(September 28, 2015 at 9:26 am)Little Rik Wrote: It is well known that religions always act as mediators between God and the people in order to control the masses and profit but it can not be said that God does not exist.

Ah, I see, so basically, what you're saying is that all religions are wrong and that you know God?

You make one claim Sofa.
You say that there are thousand of Gods.
Of course if you listen to what religions say it really look like there are so many Gods
but to listen to religions it is like to listen to the media when they portrait someone as a criminal before
that person is found guilty.
I have to ask you the same question i just ask Pyrrho.
Did you fall in the trap and listen to speculation or you act as an intelligent person and
make up your mind based on evidence or not evidence?  I'm all ears!
(September 28, 2015 at 9:47 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(September 28, 2015 at 9:34 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote: Ah, I see, so basically, what you're saying is that all religions are wrong and that you know God?

You make one claim Sofa.
You say that there are thousand of Gods.
Of course if you listen to what religions say it really look like there are so many Gods
but to listen to religions it is like to listen to the media when they portrait someone as a criminal before
that person is found guilty.
I have to ask you the same question i just ask Pyrrho.
Did you fall in the trap and listen to speculation or you act as an intelligent person and
make up your mind based on evidence or not evidence?  I'm all ears!

I didn't make a claim, I asked you a question, which once again you have spectacularly failed to answer.

There is no evidence for any God Rikmeister, not as I have seen it.  Hence me not believing in God.  That "Atheist" line in my profile is a dead give away.

Now, answer my questions, how is it that you know God?  What special evidence do you have, that I do not?

Also, which God do you believe in?
Thread status:

[Image: Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 519 59919 April 25, 2024 at 12:36 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 751 131439 April 4, 2024 at 5:31 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 835 122480 April 3, 2024 at 12:53 am
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 22819 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 45164 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 4181 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am
  Damned Catholics XVI Fake Messiah 10 2507 December 25, 2022 at 10:52 am