Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damned Catholics
RE: Damned Catholics
(May 9, 2020 at 12:36 pm)Agnostico Wrote:
(May 7, 2020 at 4:41 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Well a few hundred years ago people were tortured and killed for not being Catholic.

It's so difficult being Catholic in the modern world.

Yeah its pay back time from 1,400 years ago... Go get em u fist waving bigots...

Cranky Cranky Cranky Cranky Cranky  Cranky Cranky Cranky

Yes.

How dare we criticise a predator protecting organisation with a history of some of the most vile actions in human history.

We should remain silent and just let tge fucjers do what they want!
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 10, 2020 at 2:06 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Yes.

How dare we criticise a predator protecting organisation with a history of some of the most vile actions in human history.

To be fair thats not what i said. If u look what ive written in the George Pell thread im glad that all those ministers got caught in that horrible scandal in Victoria
I wish they could catch every kiddy fiddler in the world regardless of what religion they are

The post was in reference to this
 a few hundred years ago people were tortured and killed for not being Catholic

Like its ok to tortue and kill people for something that happened hundreds of years ago. Like c'mon now
You have family that are Christian right, i do too. Do they deserve to be discriminated against because of their religion now... Its insane
To be fair, what you said isn't representative of the criticism the rcc has received, either. Least of which the example above.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 10, 2020 at 3:15 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: To be fair, what you said isn't representative of the criticism the rcc has received, either.  Least of which the example above.

Mate but your the type of person im talking about. U told me yourself that all Christians should be persecuted for the crimes some ministers committed
Sure I did, lol. Jerkoff
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Its discrimination plain and simple mate. If i said lets persecute all black people or Jews or women cos....
What would u say, what would people say... Society wouldn't accept it
But its fine to express such irrational hate to people like my family who have nothing to do with any of that shit...
Fuck any prick who tries to touch my family i'll fuckin torture them. Just fuckin try. Fucking bigot cunts
Uh huh..or, it's your compulsive need to cry about how persecuted the majority religion in the west is, like a complete dolt.

It's not, ofc. It holds a position of legal social and financial privilege, and skates on raping kids by engineering bankruptcies in order to avoid paying restitution. Maybe you should think about what you would do when the church touches your family, like it has so many others?

Gonna torture them..."just fuckin try", amiright?

Get outta here with this bullshit, lol.
(May 10, 2020 at 3:13 am)Agnostico Wrote:
(May 10, 2020 at 2:06 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Yes.

To be fair thats not what i said. If u look what ive written in the George Pell thread im glad that all those ministers got caught in that horrible scandal in Victoria
I wish they could catch every kiddy fiddler in the world regardless of what religion they are

Like its ok to tortue and kill people for something that happened hundreds of years ago. Like c'mon now
You have family that are Christian right, i do too. Do they deserve to be discriminated against because of their religion now... Its insane

In no way, by any stretch of the imagination, have I advocated the torture and murder of anyone (in this instance).

People should never be held accountable for the actions of their ancestors. But an organsation should not be immune to criticism of their past actions.

Yes, I have Christian relatives, both Catholic and JWs (though many don't consider JWs to be Christians and I think of them as a cult).

And, for the record, I don't get along with my religious relatives. That's because they can't accept that I am an atheist. And it's also my fault that my brother is also an atheist.
Dying to live, living to die.
It's all of a piece - the same thing that makes nutballs think that christianity is being discriminated against is what prevents them from seeing people and organizations who are.
 ATTACK ALL CHRISTIANS.... AAAAARRRRRR

4 Horsemen 4 Horsemen 4 Horsemen 4 Horsemen 

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
4 Horsemen 4 Horsemen 4 Horsemen 4 Horsemen
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

(May 10, 2020 at 3:39 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(May 10, 2020 at 3:13 am)Agnostico Wrote: To be fair thats not what i said. If u look what ive written in the George Pell thread im glad that all those ministers got caught in that horrible scandal in Victoria

In no way, by any stretch of the imagination, have I advocated the torture and murder of anyone (in this instance).

People should never be held accountable for the actions of their ancestors.  But an organsation should not be immune to criticism of their past actions.

Yes, I have Christian relatives, both Catholic and JWs (though many don't consider JWs to be Christians and I think of them as a cult).

And, for the record, I don't get along with my religious relatives.  That's because they can't accept that I am an atheist.  And it's also my fault that my brother is also an atheist.

If your sincere then fair enough... U can move over..,. Its directed at sick fucks like him

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 519 59803 April 25, 2024 at 12:36 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 751 131401 April 4, 2024 at 5:31 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 835 122446 April 3, 2024 at 12:53 am
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 22819 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 45150 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 4179 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am
  Damned Catholics XVI Fake Messiah 10 2507 December 25, 2022 at 10:52 am