Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 12:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damned Catholics
RE: Damned Catholics
Tuam babies dumped in septic tank to get 'dignified burial' as exhumation is set to begin

The historian who uncovered the scandal at the Galway mother and baby home run by the Bon Secours nuns said she expects the painstaking excavation process to start this summer.

The bodies of hundreds of babies who died were wrapped in cloths and dumped in the chambers of a defunct sewerage system behind the former workhouse from 1940 to 1961 after the nuns ceased box burials.

The building has since been demolished and replaced by a housing development and playground – but the underground chambers remain.

Ms Corless said the remains are mixed and the cloths they were wrapped in are long gone. She added: “They are literally going to have to take every little bone they find and label it. And it will be an extraordinary effort by them.”

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-ne...k-31878420
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Scandal-plagued Indian bishop steps down amid concerns for his life

In a one-line statement, the Vatican Press Office said the pontiff had accepted the resignation of 58-year-old Kannikadass Antony William, who has faced multiple accusations of wrongdoing including sexual misconduct, corruption, kidnapping and even collusion in murder at various points over his stormy six-year tenure in Mysore.

In 2019, a group of 37 priests in the Mysore diocese wrote to the Vatican demanding Antony’s resignation on the grounds that he had fathered children from various affairs with at least four different mistresses, that he had strong connections with corrupt police officials and local bureaucrats as well as politicians, and that he had ties to organized crime.

Another Mysore priest, Father Gnana Prakash, wrote to the pope’s ambassador in India in July 2022 to lodge additional charges against Antony, including complicity in the death of four priests who had signed the 2019 letter and who later died under mysterious circumstances. Praksah also asserted that Antony was guilty of rape, sodomy and embezzlement.

In August 2022, Cardinal Oswald Gracias of Mumbai was forced to deny charges that he had attempted to help Antony cover up his misdeeds, after a recording of a conversation between the two men surfaced in which a paternity test was discussed. Gracias insisted the recording had been selectively edited, and that he had encouraged Antony to take the test but never offered to influence its results.

On Jan. 9, a group of community leaders in Mysore met with Moras at the bishop’s residence in order to allege that there’s a conspiracy to kill Antony, hatched, according to the group, by some of the priests involved in lodging charges against the bishops.

https://cruxnow.com/church-in-asia/2024/...r-his-life
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Emotionally Devastating Doc ‘Sugarcane’ Stuns Sundance With Story of Catholic Abuse, Native Trauma

The documentary, screening in the U.S. Documentary Competition section at Sundance, explores the intergenerational trauma from the residential school system in Canada, in which Native children were removed from their families and overseen by Catholic priests and nuns to “get the Indian out.” What ensued was years of physical and sexual abuse, births due to rape and, multiple eyewitnesses attest in the documentary, babies who were burned in an incinerator to hide the overseers’ transgressions.

https://www.thewrap.com/sugarcane-docume...lic-abuse/
(January 17, 2024 at 12:50 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Tuam babies dumped in septic tank to get 'dignified burial' as exhumation is set to begin

The historian who uncovered the scandal at the Galway mother and baby home run by the Bon Secours nuns said she expects the painstaking excavation process to start this summer.

The bodies of hundreds of babies who died were wrapped in cloths and dumped in the chambers of a defunct sewerage system behind the former workhouse from 1940 to 1961 after the nuns ceased box burials.

The building has since been demolished and replaced by a housing development and playground – but the underground chambers remain.

Ms Corless said the remains are mixed and the cloths they were wrapped in are long gone. She added: “They are literally going to have to take every little bone they find and label it. And it will be an extraordinary effort by them.”

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-ne...k-31878420

It looks like they may have found a similar mass burial at another baby stealing operation in Roscrea, Co. Tipp. Ground surveys on a patch of rough ground have picked up anomalies cobsistent with burials.

Plus we'll never know how many thousands were murdered at Bessboro, Douglas, Cork nor where their bodies were discarded.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Quote:ROME (AP) — Newly discovered correspondence suggests that World War II-era Pope Pius XII had detailed information from a trusted German Jesuit that up to 6,000 Jews and Poles were being gassed each day in German-occupied Poland. The documentation undercuts the Holy See’s argument that it couldn’t verify diplomatic reports of Nazi atrocities to denounce them.

[...]

The letter from the priest, the Rev. Lothar Koenig, to Pius’ secretary, a fellow German Jesuit named the Rev. Robert Leiber, is dated Dec. 14, 1942. Written in German, the letter addresses Leiber as “Dear friend,” and goes on to report that the Nazis were killing up to 6,000 Jews and Poles daily from Rava Ruska, a town in pre-war Poland that is today located in Ukraine, and transporting them to the Belzec death camp.

[...]

The date of Koenig’s letter is significant because it suggests the correspondence from a trusted fellow Jesuit arrived in Pius’ office in the days after the ghetto was emptied, and after Pius had received multiple diplomatic notes and visits from a variety of envoys of foreign governments from August 1942 onwards with reports that up to 1 million Jews had been killed so far in Poland.

https://apnews.com/article/vatican-pius-...9dda6d2a66

Oh they knew, they just figured the nazis would win. That kind of maneuvering by the rcc shouldn't merit surprise from anyone. They've never done any other thing....
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The founder of a Catholic group dedicated to harassing gay people in the church, who had previously renounced his "relationships with homosexual men," was forced to resign after sending racy photos to young male staffers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/he-led...r-BB1iO8Qa#
Wait, what are these differences between the sexes?

Quote:Pope Francis calls for studies into 'ugly' gender theory

Pope Francis on Friday warned of the dangers of so-called gender theory, saying he had commissioned studies into what he condemned as an "ugly ideology" that threatens humanity.

Addressing participants of a two-day conference in the Vatican on the evolving role of men and women according to Christian teachings, Francis said what he called "gender ideology" was a threat because it sought to erase the difference between the sexes.

"I have asked that studies be carried out into this ugly ideology of our times, which cancels out the differences and makes everything the same," the pope said.
"Cancelling out the differences means cancelling out humanity."

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/pop...rch%201%20
(March 2, 2024 at 3:27 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Wait, what are these differences between the sexes?

Quote:Pope Francis calls for studies into 'ugly' gender theory

Pope Francis on Friday warned of the dangers of so-called gender theory, saying he had commissioned studies into what he condemned as an "ugly ideology" that threatens humanity.

Addressing participants of a two-day conference in the Vatican on the evolving role of men and women according to Christian teachings, Francis said what he called "gender ideology" was a threat because it sought to erase the difference between the sexes.

"I have asked that studies be carried out into this ugly ideology of our times, which cancels out the differences and makes everything the same," the pope said.
"Cancelling out the differences means cancelling out humanity."

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/pop...rch%201%20

Administrator Notice
Moved Jilly's post outside of FM's quote window.
-- former Catholic here.  These comments are totally irresponsible - A world religious leader calling gender theory an "ugly ideology" and  "a threat to humanity" is 100% going to result in more violence against transgender individuals as well as allies and educators.  

To keep the "threat to humanity" in perspective, let's look at the actions of the Catholic church throughout history and in the modern day. The Church creates poverty and desperation by banning birth control in developing nations, including banning the sale of condoms in AIDS-ravaged countries (hundreds of thousands of people still die each year from AIDS-related illness), advocates for bans on abortion (with no exception for victims of rape or incest), and is STILL covering up rampant child abuse committed by priests around the world.  ANY non-religious organization with the Catholic Church's history of atrocities would no longer be allowed to exist.
So what was the point of copying my post?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 525 61621 May 6, 2024 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 751 133907 April 4, 2024 at 5:31 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 835 123830 April 3, 2024 at 12:53 am
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 23158 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 46099 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 4248 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am
  Damned Catholics XVI Fake Messiah 10 2551 December 25, 2022 at 10:52 am