Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 8:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God's Love
RE: God's Love
(June 20, 2020 at 11:41 am)Johanabrahams Wrote:
(June 19, 2020 at 7:05 am)brewer Wrote: John, I understand you just fine, you're full of yourself and want to control/manipulate people. But you're not really bright and have some brain damage, so you resort to using god.

Truth? Your Truth? Your version of gods Truth? Hilarious You're a fucking delusional whack job. How's that for Truth?

Now get on with it and show us your diseased dick.

Seems your evil spirit of "lust" has taken over your mind.   Making you say things that is a disgrace to you.  But you can always be saved from yourself.  Accepts God's Perfect salvation.  Your dearth and resurrections as His Beloved Son, Jesus. 

Rom 6

What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
   God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
   Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
   Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
   For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
   Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
   For he that is dead is freed from sin.
   Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
   Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
   For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
   Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

I know you have read scripture is like sword..etc.

But really used like you use it, it's just gibberish.
'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'
(June 16, 2020 at 8:28 am)Nomad Wrote:
(June 13, 2020 at 9:57 am)Johanabrahams Wrote: Nope.  Like Mother and Son.  I did invite him.  Because He understands more of the Love of God and Relationship with Him.  And will be of a huge help.  I can also tag him. @Drich. But after that it is all up to him.

Quote:Lad, I've no interest in interacting with you at all,

Strange? What are you doing here?

Quote:mainly because you're an utter piece of shit

Just your opinion.  Because I see no evidence.  So it is no "judgment".   Just you acting as if it is on that level.  And making you a "hypocrite"

Mat. 7

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.

Quote:who shouldn't be alloeed spew your vile poison in other ears.

You blaming now the "mods" for your lack of ability to stay away?

Quote:Any further replies by you to me will result in you going on my ignore list.

I know.   The Truth bites and humans have to run.  As you can see in Robertson and here and now in your life too.  Like Adam and Eve that can not face God after they sinned against Him.  

Quote:I have more productive things to do with my time than reply to you, like scratching my balls.

The point is still.  You are on the run.  From facing me.  Will not help to try and soften the blow to your pride.  Evil made you fall with Robertson.   Of course @Abaddon_ire helped a lot with your fall.  He lied to you and said my power is in anger and a "cudgel".  So me being far away from you gave you the opportunity now to act your evil with me.  

Oops!

I am not fighting in the Power of Evil.  But the Power of the Love of God.  So my Son, Jesus. When you feel better I will be "somewhere".  Waiting for you.  To save your from yourself.  Restoring you into Perfect Love of God.  As your Mother.  
(June 20, 2020 at 9:34 am)brewer Wrote:
(June 19, 2020 at 2:36 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Stop feeding it, guys!

Maybe I want to see a fat penis.

Fair enough!
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(June 20, 2020 at 11:32 am)possibletarian Wrote:
(June 20, 2020 at 10:29 am)Johanabrahams Wrote: You struggle with something else.   Your pride wanting to force an answer that you want.  Don't stubbornly persist on this selfish way of yours.  

I gave you my answer.  No need to argue about it.   You are getting saved now by your Mother and your Father in accepting your Birth as our Son, Jesus.

This you saw clearly.  But in your pride and stubbornness you are running in circles.  While the ball is with you.  To accept or reject.  So do that.  There is nothing to understand.  And there is nothing to explain more.  It is about your choice now.

Naw,  I'm not trying to force any answer other than the to the question i asked, i just want an answer as to why you believe the bible to be true, try reading peoples questions perhaps ?

What you seem to be saying is that you believe the bible to be true, because you believe the bible to be true.. ?

Try answering why you believe it to be true in your own words perhaps instead of trying to be religious. If you claim to speak the wisdom of your god then all we can conclude is that your god is the god of the  incoherent.

We talked about it already.  The ball is now in your court.  No use running from your choice.  You just need to man up and make it.

(June 20, 2020 at 12:14 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(June 20, 2020 at 9:34 am)brewer Wrote: Maybe I want to see a fat penis.

Fair enough!

Don't back down.  You gave them good advice.  And this is how Wisdom operates.  Giving the advice and then allowing the negative consequences for which you have warned "bite them".   Then you don't need to "force your authority" as their "boss".  Which is very negative consequences for relationships.  

A mistake you made is that they are not "feeding it".  I was never fed by it.  As @Bucky Ball experienced.  As I was rather helpful to show him the door. 

But they are just wasting their time with me.  They will get no "honor" from debating me and winning their arguments.  Because I am not into debating.  But they will rather be disciplined by evil spirits and dishonoring their "names". As you can see with  @Nomad .    Not that they have any.  They are living in "incognito".   Such a foolish lifestyle produced by "fear" of others knowing you.  But knowing one another is so necessary for relationships.  But of course this is not important to you all.  You like your cold lifestyles in debating only.  Honoring one another for his/her "good intellect".  And of course fearing the "boss/mods" for their ability to "punish".  

And the results.  Now you have a forum of "ghosts".    Ghosts honoring one another.  Staying "warm together" in "ghost life"? 

Oops! 

There is no heat with "ghosts".  Just a passing "delusion".
(June 20, 2020 at 12:26 pm)Johanabrahams Wrote:
(June 20, 2020 at 11:32 am)possibletarian Wrote: Naw,  I'm not trying to force any answer other than the to the question i asked, i just want an answer as to why you believe the bible to be true, try reading peoples questions perhaps ?

What you seem to be saying is that you believe the bible to be true, because you believe the bible to be true.. ?

Try answering why you believe it to be true in your own words perhaps instead of trying to be religious. If you claim to speak the wisdom of your god then all we can conclude is that your god is the god of the  incoherent.

We talked about it already.  The ball is now in your court.  No use running from your choice.  You just need to man up and make it.

(June 20, 2020 at 12:14 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Fair enough!

Don't back down.  You gave them good advice.  And this is how Wisdom operates.  Giving the advice and then allowing the negative consequences for which you have warned "bite them".   Then you don't need to "force your authority" as their "boss".  Which is very negative consequences for relationships.  

A mistake you made is that they are not "feeding it".  I was never fed by it.  As @Bucky Ball experienced.  As I was rather helpful to show him the door. 

But they are just wasting their time with me.  They will get no "honor" from debating me and winning their arguments.  Because I am not into debating.  But they will rather be disciplined by evil spirits and dishonoring their "names". As you can see with  @Nomad .    Not that they have any.  They are living in "incognito".   Such a foolish lifestyle produced by "fear" of others knowing you.  But knowing one another is so necessary for relationships.  But of course this is not important to you all.  You like your cold lifestyles in debating only.  Honoring one another for his/her "good intellect".  And of course fearing the "boss/mods" for their ability to "punish".  

And the results.  Now you have a forum of "ghosts".    Ghosts honoring one another.  Staying "warm together" in "ghost life"? 

Oops! 

There is no heat with "ghosts".  Just a passing "delusion".

Your desperation for attention is palpable, lol.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(June 20, 2020 at 11:41 am)Johanabrahams Wrote: Seems your evil spirit of "lust" has taken over your mind.   Making you say things that is a disgrace to you.  But you can always be saved from yourself.  Accepts God's Perfect salvation.  Your dearth and resurrections as His Beloved Son, Jesus. 

You're so fucked up in the head John. The disgrace in this thread is you. Using a fantasy delusion (god) in an attempt to control and manipulate people for your own sick purposes is the lowest and most evil a person can get.

Now show us your dick.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
This clown mentions the love of his god and lust as if they are not synonymous. The lengths this god will go through to make me prove my love to it, is carnal hunger at it's finest.
(June 20, 2020 at 3:49 pm)no one Wrote: This clown mentions the love of his god and lust as if they are not synonymous. The lengths this god will go through to make me prove my love to it, is carnal hunger at it's finest.

Well, he was a pastor of a fundie church until he got tossed out. I have long harboured a suspicion that he is gay as christmas and actively supressing it. Why? One need only look at his obsession with me and others. Hell, even in this very thread he demanded that I list all fora of which I might be a member, as if it was any of his beeswax, or that he is in a position to demand anything.

Nope, he is a closet gay seeking an outlet, and this is the only one he can find. Claim to be everyone's mother.

One might ask why I oppose this wingnut given that I have been trained as a counsellor for those of ambiguous sexuality.

Well that is easy. Those folks are in a hard place and need help or even an accepting voice.

Johan is absolutley not one of those. He is outright malevolent and proud of it.

I so not say that lightly. He simply has all of the signs. His claim to be everyones mother, for example.

The difference with johan is that he is willing to engage in random criminality because of it. And that is a very different scale of behaviour. One which I will not tolerate.
John, no one here will ever take you serious. You're just a pud wacker.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 20, 2020 at 12:26 pm)Johanabrahams Wrote: We talked about it already.  The ball is now in your court.  No use running from your choice.  You just need to man up and make it.

Sure as soon as you provide some coherent reason why you believe the bible, why not try answering the questions posed to you instead of just cutting and pasting from the bible ? I have a bible too.

Book of Gibberisho Cha 4v3
3.And they shall quote the bible that they have been deceived by yahweh, their hearts full of deceit, they shall believe falsehoods about the calling of their hearts.

See my friend you have been deceived, the next move is yours the great god El Duffo requires you to give him your worship, otherwise you will become deceived by the old god yahweh, who was naught but a fallen lower deceiving angel and fall into hell itself. Only El Duffo loves you truly.
'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why doesn't God love his enemies? Fake Messiah 16 1364 November 30, 2022 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  If god was love Foxaèr 1 1122 September 28, 2016 at 11:26 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Love the Lord your God with all your heart ? Angrboda 144 23642 June 20, 2016 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Does God love animals more than humans? Metis 34 7253 June 26, 2015 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  General questions about the Christian idea of God and love Mudhammam 148 27265 October 2, 2014 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Tonus
  A question about the love of god Lemonvariable72 84 12869 August 13, 2014 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: Brakeman
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12679 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  Why did god give mankind faulty love genes? Brakeman 4 1974 September 20, 2013 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  God does not love you... Drich 132 51659 May 12, 2012 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Epimethean
  Can God love? Greatest I am 76 30987 May 9, 2012 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Godscreated