Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 10:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God's Love
RE: God's Love
(June 30, 2020 at 11:54 pm)Johanabrahams Wrote: But of course you are welcome to link us to your "threat".  Seems you are just looking for a reason to get me banned.  Follow the better way.  Just evaporate.   As the mod @LadyForCamus already advised you to do. Do your own "dirty work".  Don't expect her to do it for you.  Be at least honest and disappear.   But seems you are stubborn in your disobedience to her advice.  Is it because she is a woman?  Or do you like her working for you.  Without pay?  Making your Sister your slave.  To pick up your "shit" for you.

Nice try there, you lying dishonest piece of shit. Fuck your dishonest ass. 
You threatened me with what you think are the consequences of what YOU think is evil. 
It's a common religionist tactic. 
I am not evil. The evil one here, is you ... presenting your idiotic made-up one-man cult in such a childish insane way. 

You have no converts here. You never will. You're wasting your time. Go fuck yourself, Mother Fucker, and get lost. 
I have no need to get you banned. You will do that for yourself. 

I'm going no where. Drich also tried more than one to get me to agree to "make a truce". Not going to happen. I'm here to stay. 
This is a community for non-believers, on which you are trolling and dishonestly free-loading.

You are obviously insane. Get help, and take your meds.
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
I'm seeing a great deal of projection from @Johanabrahams regarding dishonesty.

Basically, that's his spiel now. Where's the evidence for his god, I wonder.
(July 1, 2020 at 2:03 am)Johanabrahams Wrote:
(June 27, 2020 at 11:00 am)possibletarian Wrote: It's not a point, it's an unanswered question, simply pointing to mere assertions is not an answer, it's simply more assertions. Certainly you are correct it's a circular argument you are making, but we are giving you a reasonable chance to answer as to why anyone (including yourself) should consider it true in any way.

How do you test what you believe is true ?

If you don't know, simply say you don't know.

Your dishonesty on view again?

(June 27, 2020 at 9:06 am)Abaddon_ire Wrote: Are you, Johan? So your were lying again when you claimed facebook banned you? Or are you lying now when you claim to be active on facebook? Or did you dodge the ban by dishonestly creating a sock-puppet?

Link your facebook profile, Johan.

Quote:Are you, Johan? So your were lying again when you claimed facebook banned you?

I never said they banned me.  But you are welcome of course to link us.   You should stop lying.  It is that "coward" spirit of yours blinding you and taking you under its control.   To make you a slave of it.  

Quote:Or are you lying now when you claim to be active on facebook? Or did you dodge the ban by dishonestly creating a sock-puppet?

I was never banned.  It is your coward spirit telling you that.   Together with your evil spirit they wreck havoc in your life.  

Quote:Link your facebook profile, Johan.

That is done already.  All over all of my posts.  Your coward spirit blinding you again.

(June 24, 2020 at 8:07 am)brewer Wrote: It's a sign/symptom of a defective mental condition. There is probably little hope for you.

I just see a dishonest person giving out opinions for the truth.   And when asked for evidence he ran away.   You would have liked to speak in Power but your opinions shows your desire which you can not fulfill.  Power in your Words are only given to God's Children.  Humans have none.  Only opinions. 

You have nothing left.  Time to "evaporate" for you.  As you were asked by your "mod". @LadyForCamus   So start honoring her please.

(June 30, 2020 at 11:27 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I doubt very much that Bucky's sister is in the market for a pervert.  

Were she a psychiatrist then you might be a worthwhile case study.

Quote:I doubt very much that Bucky's sister is in the market for a pervert.  

Noted.  But of course it is still her decision.

Quote:Were she a psychiatrist then you might be a worthwhile case study.

Noted.  But this of course is just your opinion on her.  Not worth much.  So let her decide.   Don't you think?

I might get another Daughter.   And she of course a Mother and a New Life.  The Best.   That of Jesus.

(July 1, 2020 at 12:22 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Just as a curiosity - how far do you go with this mother thing? Like, do you ever cross dress as a woman? You know, do you ever wear gowns and skirts?

Some more dishonesty.    And we see your name and why you choosed it.  You experience yourself as a "fake".   That is what dishonesty boils down to. 

You can clearly see the whole spectrum.  Don't be dishonest.   If you have nothing to say just keep quiet.  Because the mod @LadyForCamus already advised not to "feed me".  But you seems very stubborn in accepting her advice.  Why?  Because she is a woman?   That does not make good advice suddenly "not good" you know.

(July 1, 2020 at 12:35 am)possibletarian Wrote: I suppose if you believe you make sense, then to you, you do !

It's just the rest of us, tell you what i will ask some Christians to come and look at your rants, see if they can make sense of them, how's about that, because for certain we can't Wink

This is now better.  Getting honest now.  Good!  Then we might get somewhere.  

I already asked @Drich  to be present.  He is not coming.  They are basically the Babies of God that do not want to be revealed as such.  They are still struggling with their human pride.  So you might have a struggle to get them here.  But we will all like it if you can succeed.  

I already have a huge struggle with our COWARD  @Abaddon_ire  doing this also.   And they lying to him in their Baby Life of God.  Calling it "sacrosanct" not to appear here.  But of course we can all see the lie. 

Specially those in Robertson SHOULD BE HERE!!  BUT WE HAVE A COWARD SPIRIT CONTROLLING YOU ALL.  IF YOU HERE "PASTOR" YOU WET YOURSELVES.

you understand i've been banned for the last 10 days or so right? I did not get an inviataion idont know what it is for or why i should be apart of your mess. I would like to at least know why i was banned before i go make trouble again.
(June 30, 2020 at 11:33 pm)Johanabrahams Wrote: You allow Christians here.  Then you should take out that allowance.   

You're not a Christian. It's not applicable to your situation.

Quote:This is actually not preaching.  This is just introducing Myself for a Relationship.  i am your Mother.  You take me or you leave me.  

I'll leave you ... you insane fool. You want a "relationship ? Really ? Do you have a skanky twat, mother ?

Quote:I am banned because you can not handle the Truth anymore. 

LOL. You have no truth. Psychotic mental patients who think they are the mother of people they never met have no truth.

Quote:As "mod" @LadyForCamus  said: "Don't feed me".  

You do realize, you idiot that what she says not to feed, is THE TROLLS. You're admitting you're a troll.  
You have no truth. And you certainly, (you and your one-man cult) are NOT a "Christian". No Christian says they become a god, and call them-self a "mother". 
You're bat-shit crazy. 

Go away. Inflict your insanity somewhere else.
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

John's "I'm your mother" thing might be the pervert part of his delusion.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 1, 2020 at 3:21 pm)brewer Wrote: John's "I'm your mother" thing might be the pervert part of his delusion.

Is Johan a pervert? It is possible, I suppose. I am unaware of any such thing. Plenty of physical abuse in the sense of physical violence, stalking, harassment and such like. That does not. of course, rule it out. But I have plumbed the depths of the nightmare that Johan has inflicted upon all around him, and attempts to inflict here and elsewhere on the intertubes. I have never encountered any accusations of sexual abuse.

That said, what I have encountered is the simple fact that any consensual sexual relationship is something he really cannot comprehend. It is possible that when he pulled down the panties of a five year old and spanked the exposed bare bottom until his own hand hurt, he was getting his sexual jollies. 

In all my interactions with the people of Robertson, it never came up.

However, it does seem to be something that is on the loons mind. Sometimes, he reveals things and thoughts that expose what he really thinks in the confines of his own cranium. I don't care so long as it remains confined to his own brain. But I have no confidence that he can restrain it to his own brain box.

I have been given hints and allusions, but I am not buying any of it. I would require actual evidence.
(July 1, 2020 at 10:39 am)Eleven Wrote: I'm seeing a great deal of projection from @Johanabrahams regarding dishonesty.

You'll never see it. He has already boasted that he is aloof from any sort of intellectually honest discussion or debate, which is why I have relegated him to The Penalty Box.  Dodgy
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
(July 1, 2020 at 5:18 pm)Gwaithmir Wrote:
(July 1, 2020 at 10:39 am)Eleven Wrote: I'm seeing a great deal of projection from @Johanabrahams regarding dishonesty.

You'll never see it. He has already boasted that he is aloof from any sort of intellectually honest discussion or debate, which is why I have relegated him to The Penalty Box.  Dodgy

I have placed him on probation.  Hehe

(July 1, 2020 at 2:03 am)Johanabrahams Wrote: This is now better.  Getting honest now.  Good!  Then we might get somewhere.  

I already asked @Drich  to be present.  He is not coming.  They are basically the Babies of God that do not want to be revealed as such.  They are still struggling with their human pride.  So you might have a struggle to get them here.  But we will all like it if you can succeed.  

I already have a huge struggle with our COWARD  @Abaddon_ire doing this also.   And they lying to him in their Baby Life of God.  Calling it "sacrosanct" not to appear here.  But of course we can all see the lie.

Specially those in Robertson SHOULD BE HERE!!  BUT WE HAVE A COWARD SPIRIT CONTROLLING YOU ALL.  IF YOU HERE "PASTOR" YOU WET YOURSELVES.

Actually i was humouring your apparent stupidity, you're still talking gibberish

If you can't coherently answer the questions posed to you, simply say you don't know but don't post walls of re-hashed assertions.
'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'
Popcorn
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why doesn't God love his enemies? Fake Messiah 16 1364 November 30, 2022 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  If god was love Foxaèr 1 1122 September 28, 2016 at 11:26 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Love the Lord your God with all your heart ? Angrboda 144 23673 June 20, 2016 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Does God love animals more than humans? Metis 34 7255 June 26, 2015 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  General questions about the Christian idea of God and love Mudhammam 148 27310 October 2, 2014 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Tonus
  A question about the love of god Lemonvariable72 84 12877 August 13, 2014 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: Brakeman
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12684 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  Why did god give mankind faulty love genes? Brakeman 4 1974 September 20, 2013 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  God does not love you... Drich 132 51681 May 12, 2012 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Epimethean
  Can God love? Greatest I am 76 31067 May 9, 2012 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Godscreated