Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 3:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kanye West on Alex Jones
RE: Kanye West on Alex Jones
(December 11, 2022 at 1:42 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(December 10, 2022 at 6:45 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Not a bit of it. It’s perfectly probable that I have deleted some of your posts. But you’re not being held to some unique standard when it come to moderator actions.

Man up, grow a pair, and drop the annoying victim mentality.

Boru
*emphasis mine*

Well let's see...

Posted a quote from grand Nudger in the 'hall of shame thread', in the R'lyeh forum and it was immediately deleted and thread closed (later reopened), why? When asked why it was deleted in a forum post, apparently the post (I reiterate, was ONLY a quote) "appeared to members of staff as not being in the spirit of fun as that area of the forum is intended but was instead just somewhere else to air your personal grievances against a specific member of the forum."

https://atheistforums.org/thread-4565-po...l#pid89574

Quote:R'lyeh is a relaxed "personal attack" rule forum for those who would like to enter into heated arguments without disrupting the rest of the forum.

https://atheistforums.org/thread-22972-p...#pid218928

Quote:I'm thinking we need a thread where we can easily reference all of the idiotic statements that are made in this forum. Anyone can be included -- even atheists, so don't be biased.

Here is a how it works: Spot something laughably stupid and then post the quote in here with the name of the poster and a link to the thread or post.

*emphasis mine*
I reiterate for a second time that my post ONLY contained a quote? So if I'm held to the same standard as everyone else, why aren't all the other quotes of people in the 'Hall of shame' deleted?

This is what is generally termed 'a mistake'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Ah he's still whining huh 

[Image: ljg1puyyhxbdjlhhoauw]
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(December 11, 2022 at 1:46 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: This is what is generally termed 'a mistake'.

Boru

Talking about mistakes, why is that peanut butter thread pinned again?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(December 11, 2022 at 2:43 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(December 11, 2022 at 1:46 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: This is what is generally termed 'a mistake'.

Boru

Talking about mistakes, why is that peanut butter thread pinned again?

Don't know why but I unstuck it since you asked so nicely.   Dodgy

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(December 8, 2022 at 2:38 am)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(December 8, 2022 at 2:20 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: You act like I'm not painfully aware of the fact that Nazism was heavily influenced by American eugenics.  That shit stopped being surprising to me when I found out that Hitler outright praised America's immigration system in Mein Kampf.

Then why argue semantics when it comes to racism, As if rather Nazis had a special kind of Racism...

[Image: screenshot-from-2022-12-11-12-31-35.png]
Quote:Then why argue semantics when it comes to racism, As if rather Nazis had a special kind of Racism...
Because it was. America's Racism never lead to an attempt at global Lebensraum. And the Nazi admiration for certain American racial policies does not put America on the same level as the Nazis.
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Except maybe for Manifest Destiny, but even the many genocides and ethnic cleansings of the American Indian were never made into a full-blown Messenmord industry like the Holocaust.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(December 12, 2022 at 12:31 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: Except maybe for Manifest Destiny, but even the many genocides and ethnic cleansings of the American Indian were never made into a full-blown Messenmord industry like the Holocaust.
True those were bad but Hitler would have done those times for everyone who was not Aryan.
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

I was pretty much called racist last time I brought up Kyrie and the black Hebrew Israelites and asked by Nudge, what about the white Hebrew Israelites? It's good that this issue is finally being talked about out in the open now. I believe this Ye thing was encouraged and spurred on by the religion of intersectionality, which claims that you can't be racist to people who are wealthier than you as a group AKA Jewish people, because you have no "systemic power" over them. It's nice that the board here seems to finally be tossing that idea aside, and we can mostly all agree that what Ye said was bad and racist, regardless of him holding this position technically because of white supremacy (and some of those white people happen to be Jewish as well) that has negatively affected people of his skin tone and caused him to hold a grudge against those groups of people. Yes, it's bad that white people and white Christians and white Jewish people have committed sins against other races, but that doesn't excuse Ye's rhetoric.

Criticism of the ADL is warranted I believe because the ADL is extremely anti-Muslim and majorly anti-free speech, so they bring much of the hate on themselves and they are harmful to their own Jewish people by being a bigoted organization who has chosen to go to war with Muslim politicians like Ilhan Omar with their despicable rhetoric and they are beyond irredeemable as an organization, so yeah, having a Jewish supremacist organization like the ADL go around shitting on Muslims and trying to censor everyone, that's only going to give us more people like Ye. When you refuse to criticize your own, that is a problem, and the ADL has not faced nearly enough backlash. Do people at record companies deserve criticism? Sure, but don't make it about their Jewishness. Power corrupts anyone. This has nothing to do with the essence of Jewishness, or Judaism, and most of them in the States are atheists anyhow.

Now onto my defense of Ye. He should be able to say whatever he wants. Continue on, Ye. I love that you have this right to speak. More podcasts from Ye and Nick Fuentes, please. Is he having a mental breakdown? Probably, but rumours say Ye has talked about admiring Hitler for years now. You could say it's a positive that the GOP is distancing itself from Trump more now finally because of this all, but it's really a negative because Trump wasn't going to win the general anyhow, and DeSantis is the fav over the Dems.
Look what crawled out from under its rock. Must have been something we said.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gog Magog civil war with the west WinterHold 37 2219 July 20, 2023 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Kanye West fails miserably Foxaèr 3 290 August 22, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Sal
  West Virginia, WH dumbass, send him home. Brian37 42 3108 March 18, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Alex Jones and Infowars gets 'disappeared' - are we headed in the right direction? Angrboda 203 25247 December 28, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Kanye West calls for reintroduction of slavery downbeatplumb 40 4828 October 5, 2018 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Alex Jones being sued by parents of Sandy Hook Victims Divinity 26 3742 April 20, 2018 at 7:23 am
Last Post: Brian37
  West Virginia Teachers on Strike, still make sure hungry students are fed Cecelia 21 2389 February 28, 2018 at 8:51 am
Last Post: possibletarian
  Huge blaze engulfs 24-storey Grenfell Tower in west London pocaracas 47 11794 June 26, 2017 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Boycott on Alex Jones / NBC chimp3 23 7812 June 14, 2017 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Adam West Croaks BrianSoddingBoru4 16 3609 June 12, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: vorlon13