Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 11, 2024, 7:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
???? Is No one going to mention the nose dive clinton took at ground zero?
RE: ???? Is No one going to mention the nose dive clinton took at ground zero?
(September 13, 2016 at 2:33 pm)ChadWooters Wrote:
(September 13, 2016 at 10:52 am)ReptilianPeon Wrote: Dirch, I have been one of Hilary's harshest critics and even I have to admit that she currently has no health problems that would exclude her from being president (this may change obviously). She lied about her health, sure, and that is what I was bemoaning. But here's the thing: All of these nonsensical right wing attacks make legitimate criticism of Hilary increasingly hard. People now think everything is a silly GOP attack and it's disheartening.

There's plenty of real scandals you can attack Hilary on, such as:

1. Putting a Clinton Foundation donor on an advisory board for tactical nuclear weapons.

2. All of the other pay to play revelations.

3. Not knowing what the different classification marks on e-mails meant.

4. Siphoning top secret government information to an unguarded homebrew server

5. Accepting money from criminals like al-Saud.

6. Selling weapons to South Sudan, a country known to use child soldiers.

7. Her support of a no-fly-zone over Syria, the same crazy thing people like Chris Christie proposed.

The list goes on and on. Please get informed on the real scandals the cable news hesitates to talk about. Coughing and falling alone, even lying, isn't enough to exclude. I think it could be fun to see Hilary elected simply so I can say to people "Ha! I told you so!"

Indeed, the list goes on and on. I can respect people who believe Clinton's policies would be better, even significantly better, than those of Trump. That is  why we hold elections. Even if Trump was the incompetent vulgar buffoon his opponents say he is (which I don't believe) I don't see how anyone can support and enable someone that clearly thinks she is above the law. One of the founding principles of America is that we are a country of laws and not leaders. A vote for Clinton is to disregard that basic principle of democratic governance.
(Bold is mine)

Her coughing and falling was simply an act to make people forget about the huge error she made in generalising nearly half of the American population. It couldn't have been timed worse. It was so obvious. As for a vote for Clinton, she only cares about herself and her legacy. Just like Trump, she doesn't give a flying fuck about the people she represents but only what goes inside her pocket.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ???? Is No one going to mention the nose dive clinton took at ground zero? - by RobertE - September 13, 2016 at 2:50 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Trump going to Prison? FrustratedFool 392 24196 February 22, 2024 at 2:55 am
Last Post: GUBU
  NAACP going to far? brewer 17 1388 October 30, 2021 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone going to watch the Jan 6th hearings? Brian37 39 3818 July 28, 2021 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Going a bit far with pronoun usage again Foxaèr 20 1482 May 18, 2021 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Is The NRA Going Bye-Bye? BrianSoddingBoru4 46 2633 August 9, 2020 at 5:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  They're going to catch sh*t for this. Brian37 8 979 April 25, 2019 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  So, Brits. How's Brexit Going? Minimalist 190 17252 February 4, 2019 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The market and where the economy is going. Jackalope 19 2451 December 15, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Hillary Clinton - They ( black men) All look alike. onlinebiker 69 8039 November 3, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Clinton campaign declined Bill Maher's help cause he's an atheist. CapnAwesome 21 1713 September 21, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious