Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 4, 2024, 11:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Characteristics of Conspiracy Theories
RE: Characteristics of Conspiracy Theories
LOL, you have misunderstand Sae, Sae's posts serve to amuse Sae, they say nothing about her attention span.

You clearly put alot of time into that article. I'm left wondering what the conclusions mean in context. Are you simply making a commentary, or does this conclusion to you support some specific "conspiracy theory"...or does it flatly repudiate some specific "conspiracy theory"? A third option, does it imply a negative or positive about conspiracy theories in general? Yet a fourth option, your article has absolutely nothing to do with conspiracy theories.

As to your article, it would seem to be that you are of the opinion that nothing can be done to prevent your conclusion from manifesting itself into reality. Would I be mistaken in saying that, or do you offer an alternative?

I'm also a bit vague about the op. Are you asking if any of us are, as atheists/agnostics involved in perpetuating specific conspiracy theories, or are you asking if any of us as atheists/agnostics are actively engaged in conspiring?

Whatever the case may be, welcome to the boards. BTW, get the thumb reattached?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
Characteristics of Conspiracy Theories - by Eilonnwy - February 1, 2010 at 1:20 pm
RE: Characteristics of Conspiracy Theories - by fr0d0 - February 1, 2010 at 5:44 pm
RE: Characteristics of Conspiracy Theories - by Eilonnwy - February 1, 2010 at 6:14 pm
RE: Characteristics of Conspiracy Theories - by fr0d0 - February 1, 2010 at 8:04 pm
RE: Characteristics of Conspiracy Theories - by LEDO - February 1, 2010 at 8:29 pm
RE: Characteristics of Conspiracy Theories - by Violet - July 7, 2011 at 9:11 pm
RE: Characteristics of Conspiracy Theories - by Violet - July 8, 2011 at 1:08 pm
RE: Characteristics of Conspiracy Theories - by The Grand Nudger - July 8, 2011 at 11:13 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet another conspiracy?? Jehanne 8 694 October 14, 2022 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Let's start some conspiracy theories. Gawdzilla Sama 76 11178 July 13, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Sour Candy Christmas Conspiracy Edwardo Piet 7 1769 December 10, 2015 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Invent your own conspiracy theory! Brick-top 21 7158 February 1, 2015 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: Losty
  First time I ran into this mass conspiracy junk. Brian37 13 2090 November 23, 2014 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Conspiracy theory: Empire of the City? Napoléon 6 2399 July 23, 2013 at 3:14 pm
Last Post: bladevalant546
  You Know You Are A Conspiracy Theorist If… JohnDG 44 13836 October 3, 2012 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: JohnDG
  Gonna commit suicide. Your theories of where I go. Opsnyder 73 25771 June 30, 2012 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  The Guilty Aliens Conspiracy stevenlchilds 13 3783 March 3, 2010 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Conspiracy Theories Rhizomorph13 102 22927 February 18, 2010 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused