Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracy Theories
Conspiracy Theories
There are many conspiracy theories about how 'they' are keeping the 'real' truth from us. Share your favorite! I'll start.

There is an idea going around the internet that when planes fly by and make con-trails the reason they stay in the air so long is because the government/illuminati are inserting mind-control/cancer causing agents into the fuel of the jets making the trails. My favorite thing about this particular conspiracy theory is that people have used the work of Willhelm Reiche (Came up with orgone theory) to validate the construction of devices meant to eliminate negative energy and bust clouds.

Here is a website that tells how to build a cloudbuster:

http://www.whale.to/b/cloudbuster1.html

Apparently suspending bits of metal inside of a viscoelastic polymer pleases god or frightens evil spirits?! I'll stick with my tiger scaring ring thank you very much!

Rhizo
RE: Conspiracy Theories
The JFK shooting was shifty as fuck, but other than that I think it's almost always just cases of bad/incomplete info blown out of proportion.

Unless it's total batshit stuff like reptilian rulers and mind-controlling water supplies. That's just wack.
- Meatball
David Icke hands down! I showed some mates "The lizard and the Jews" under the pretext that it was actually a mockumentary comedy, they totally bought it and actually thought it was funny and fucking weird as hell, one even said Icke was "The British Will Farrel". They were all a bit shocked to learn it was real.

Tongue
David Icke managed to capture me a few years ago. Those were very strange times for me...
My favourite conspiracy theory is that Pippy is the leader of the New World Order, with plans for global domination (using reptillian humanoids as foot-soldiers). He single-handedly planned 9/11, the JFK assassination, the HAARP death ray, and he built a giant magnet underneath the Bermuda triangle to get rid of anyone who opposed him.

He usually spends his time pretending to be a conspiracy nutcase on online atheist forums, since he is very clever and knows that nobody suspects the spanish inquisition conspiracy theorists of being the ones behind the conspiracy. By presenting himself as some idiot with no sense of scope on reality, he is able to do as he wishes and gradually take over the governments of the world...one by one.

Scary stuff people...scary stuff.
(January 21, 2010 at 10:52 pm)Tiberius Wrote: My favourite conspiracy theory.......

*snip*

Scary stuff people...scary stuff.

ROFLOL
No one will ever, ever top that.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(January 21, 2010 at 5:50 pm)Meatball Wrote: The JFK shooting was shifty as fuck, but other than that I think it's almost always just cases of bad/incomplete info blown out of proportion.

Unless it's total batshit stuff like reptilian rulers and mind-controlling water supplies. That's just wack.

The JFK was my favourite,because I was convinced for years there was a conspiracy. I still don't know for a fact,but am a lot less dogmatic about the issue.

It took me many years to realise my position was in classic conspiracy theory fruitcake territory.IE argument from personal incredulity. My main argument was: Oswald could not possibly have acted alone.---BECAUSE I was rated marksman with a 7.62 semi automatic rife AND I could not have taken those shots with that weapon and a scope in that time. THEREFORE,Oswald could not have done it with an inferior bolt action weapon. My logic was flawed. The correct answers is; difficult ,but doable for a trained sniper. ( a sniper is a marksman,but a marksman is not necessarily a sniper; I was not)

The only questions which still bother me are (1) the so called 'magic bullet',and that(2) one the hits seems to come from the opposite direction of the other.BUT not only do I not have access to all of the evidence, I am not competent to assess all of it. That also seem to be the case with most conspiracy theorists,whose theories tend to be based on a combination of ignorance ,hearsay and supposition,not evidence.
One of the best I've found is on Above top Secret:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com

abovetopsecret Wrote:
Quote:What do our dentists do with our saliva?

In the good old days, we could rinse and spit into sinks. But now we have these suction tubes that remind me of Dementors in Harry Potter. Every time I close my lips around the tiny vacuum I suppress a tiny wave of panic. I watch the clear tube of blood and water and chips of tooth twist and wind it's way not into the sink... but into a canister?

So, my question is, to the dentists on ATS - I'm sure there must be many dentists, right?

Do you know if the system set up in your offices, lead these tubes into your drainage system?

Or is it because of mercury and other metals (gold / silver...) in our old fillings that this is now "biowaste" and you have services that take away all you're sucking out?

Do you know where it goes?

Do you know a name of the service or the biggest company that provides this service if it exists?

Just curious.

Quote:I bet each persons saliva goes into a separate container and they use the dna they capture from our saliva and the appt information to build a dna database for every person that goes to the dentist. Thanks for helping me realize this. I never stopped to think about it before.

Quote:I asked my wife who is a dental assistant and dental lab tech.

Here is her answer and I quote.

"Where the hell do you think it goes? It goes to the same place it goes when it is spit into the sink. If all you are going to do is sit at a computer and play on a site that asks stupid questions then you need to turn it off and get your ass in bed."

Quote:'m pretty sure they sell it to moms across the world...

[Image: 4ba6a7adb2b6.gif]

Wink
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
The gloss of conspiracy theories tries to cover the kernel of truth in each of them.

You said you laughed at mind-control water supplies, but look at the effect flouronic acid has on the mind, and tell me there isn't a grain of truth. When it comes to intent and planning, may be they make some faults, but the basis is very real.

I am not the leader of the New World Order, they would love to have me but I am already taken. I have sworn to fight for the side of good, representing truth, honesty, integrity and bravery. All these are not assets for a NWO lackey.

My favorite CT is that Osama Bin Laden led 19 hijackers (but not from Afganistan) on a mission to fly planes into buildings in America. It just makes absolutely no sense, and has more holes than some kind of cheese. We would have to ignore about 1,000 fallacies with that theory for it to be remotely true. But these crazies the world over just repeat what they were told, like their training in school taught them. "Don't worry students, there are these things called experts. You are a little shit, a useless eater, a consumer. But fear not, we can ask the experts what to think and do, and everything will be fine. Don't think the experts may lie to you, it just isn't possible."

What was that other thing? 'School is bad for you for two reasons, it makes you think there are individual answers to questions, and that they exist in books.'
Pippy Wrote:I am not the leader of the New World Order

To be quite honest Pippy, that's exactly what you would say if you were the leader of the New World Order. You aren't fooling anyone.

Oh, and you confirming that Osama didn't plan 9/11 is just more evidence that you did. Pray tell me though, what are the 1000 fallacies?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet another conspiracy?? Jehanne 8 637 October 14, 2022 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Let's start some conspiracy theories. Gawdzilla Sama 76 10460 July 13, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Sour Candy Christmas Conspiracy Edwardo Piet 7 1727 December 10, 2015 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Invent your own conspiracy theory! Brick-top 21 6979 February 1, 2015 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: Losty
  First time I ran into this mass conspiracy junk. Brian37 13 2031 November 23, 2014 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Conspiracy theory: Empire of the City? Napoléon 6 2348 July 23, 2013 at 3:14 pm
Last Post: bladevalant546
  You Know You Are A Conspiracy Theorist If… JohnDG 44 13516 October 3, 2012 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: JohnDG
  Gonna commit suicide. Your theories of where I go. Opsnyder 73 25072 June 30, 2012 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  Characteristics of Conspiracy Theories Eilonnwy 27 12070 July 13, 2011 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  The Guilty Aliens Conspiracy stevenlchilds 13 3703 March 3, 2010 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious