Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 9:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...And then there are the days He is silent.
RE: ...And then there are the days He is silent.
(April 18, 2017 at 2:42 pm)dyresand Wrote: Yeah Dirch i hate to break it to you some christians go through this eventually.
it's common because it was you yourself making god seem like he was there that is how it works.
i am a atheist i can say 100% there is a god or not because i never felt like he was there even then as a child
i had that shaky belief from the start.

You right All Christians do go through this at one point or another.

How do I know you are right?

Because Jesus told us we will all be made to go through these types of trials.

That is what the parable of the wise and foolish builder is all about.

the reason I shared my trial with you all is to show you that if you are living through a trial and you check the things I said check and know where you are supposed to be spiritually as I showed then you can be comforted tat you are in a trial. Meaning the hardship you are being made to endure is testing what you know of God. If what you know is solid then God will pull you through based on your own understanding of Him.

It is like being able to call your shot in base ball or say God is going to come over that mountain ridge right ..... now and something appears Like me feeling the need to show you how to weather a trial and then the phone rings with our potential salvation as I start writing!

If however you do not know God... or you are working in sin... then He maynot/almst certainly will not show up for you.

Understand I am not saying I am a better person than you. I am simply saying if God has never shown up ever. then you have no idea of who or what God is supposed to be. God is willing to support a mustard seed's worth of faith in a tremendous way. If he hasn't, then nothing you know of God is true.

You have to take the time to meet and acknowledge Him who He is, He will not give life to your own fantasy version. that what the winds and rain do! They destroy your fantasy versions of God. So completely you can tell someone who has spent the last 20 or so years working directly with Him. Been bless Manny mannnny times over by Him. Someone who has had God Himself elevate far outside my station in life. I have far far more than what my education or personal status would afford me. That God can not exist. Even though I have been blessed with so much, and stood face to face. (Face to foot)

When in fact the best you can do is really say, your own idea of God does not exist and I know this because my god never showed up!

Here's the question you should ask... If you had an incomplete idea of God (no matter where it came from) why would God support it? because if God supported a bad idea of him then you would think that bad version of God to be accurate. Rather God sets a standard of Himself and we must A/S/K to find it when we do, we find God. God genuinely shows up. You will know it is God because he brings understand that you truly have no knowledge of. It can be like being uploaded 'kung fu' on the matrix.

(April 18, 2017 at 3:13 pm)dyresand Wrote:
(April 18, 2017 at 2:58 pm)Drich Wrote: This is where we differ.. The money or the thought of loosing our house land is not the stressful thing here it is the silence. Which again I only share because as you will point out Every Christian goes through it. Some however do not understand it. I explain the silence and the hardship together as like being the wind and rain Jesus Himself warns us of that is coming to every Christian.

That said if you look at the history of natural disasters they are far more frequent here and now than their were even in our recent past. All of which is in accordance to what we have been told to expect in the end times. Yes it is a bad thing, but it has already been recorded as being apart of the "birth pains"/signs of the second coming.

i don't believe in end times natural disasters happen because they just happen i mean tsunamis earth quakes etc do happen because of the shifting of the plates. 
even other things such as hurricanes even volcanoes because in nature they do happen. Though there is man made earthquakes because of fracking.

It's not the reason why that is compelling, it's the fact that someone who lived 2000 years ago was sent forward to record what he saw, and it is proving out to be accurate.

It's like just because you know how a watch is made does not mean their isn't a watch maker.

Do you understand??

Knowing how God does something does not mean God isn't responsible. or in this case knowing why there are more natural disasters doesn't mean God did not have someone record what he saw and had him describe it the best he could.

(April 18, 2017 at 3:18 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Shit the end of the world again?

not yet... I want to live in my house for a little while at least... can one or two of you heathens even contemplate being saved for a year or two so we can drag out the whole "triggering the end times by having no one else to save"

Messages In This Thread
...And then there are the days He is silent. - by Drich - April 18, 2017 at 1:41 pm
RE: ...And then there are the days He is silent. - by Drich - April 18, 2017 at 3:23 pm
RE: ...And then there are the days He is silent. - by Isis - April 19, 2017 at 10:15 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick If everything has a purpose then evil doesn't exist zwanzig 738 42097 June 28, 2023 at 10:48 am
Last Post: emjay
  What I see in the Bible is different then Jews and Christians. Mystic 8 2662 December 31, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I will be gone for a few days Der/die AtheistIn 2 1180 October 19, 2017 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  channel 5 the last days of jesus downbeatplumb 5 2265 April 17, 2017 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Any one else watch The Last Days of Jesus on PBS ? vorlon13 9 2642 April 16, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  CHRISTIANS, you only have 3 days left to get rid of your XMAS TREE! 21stCenturyIconoclast 22 4298 December 24, 2016 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: 21stCenturyIconoclast
  How will you spend your last four days on earth? Rapture and end days, oh my! Whateverist 40 7447 September 21, 2015 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  what are they teaching in seminaries these days? drfuzzy 14 4145 August 28, 2015 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Speculate on Jesus 3 days of HELLISH torment !!! vorlon13 136 26521 August 9, 2015 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: McDoogins
  If Not Hell then what? Drich 286 133395 May 25, 2013 at 12:44 am
Last Post: Drich