Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 3:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Jones admits he's only joking & should not be taken seriously
RE: Alex Jones admits he's only joking & should not be taken seriously
(April 20, 2017 at 12:22 am)AceBoogie Wrote: So by that logic, we're all susceptible to being completely taken advantage of by someone who can simply manipulate our predictable 'ticks.'
Um, yes?

Quote:We're just lucky enough that we have not run into such a conniving, intelligent conman.
Wouldn't rally have to be intelligent, the good thing about cons, is that they show themselves to be effective no matter how dumb the operator might be.  
Most of us have run into people (or many people) who've worked us over...it's just that most opf those people aren't conmen. The girl at the bar works you for a better tip. The ads know what color makes the public more likely to purchase an item x. Jones sold bullshit "news" to people who then used that information to make decisions in their lives..up to and including our president.

Or he didn't I guess, and he's earnestly insane - whichever is better for whatever conundrum he finds himself in at the moment.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alex Jones admits he's only joking & should not be taken seriously - by The Grand Nudger - April 20, 2017 at 12:31 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kanye West on Alex Jones paulpablo 391 25072 December 31, 2022 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 649 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Consistency Is Not a Virtue If Your Only Consistently Evil The Architect Of Fate 3 265 September 2, 2020 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Alex Jones and Infowars gets 'disappeared' - are we headed in the right direction? Angrboda 203 25459 December 28, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  "A good guy with a gun" saves the day, only to be shot dead himself Aegon 30 3352 November 14, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Should Puerto Rico be made a state? Why or why not? Angrboda 36 3058 September 24, 2018 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Orange Fucktard Isn't The Only One Minimalist 0 242 August 30, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mom who killed her two year old only gets 40 years Sterben 15 2112 July 21, 2018 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Amusing...If Only So Typical Minimalist 1 404 July 19, 2018 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: warmdecember
  Melania visits kids taken from their parents? Brian37 36 4855 June 22, 2018 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Brian37