Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2026, 12:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you feeding your dog?
#18
RE: What are you feeding your dog?
(June 6, 2018 at 1:36 pm)Whateverist Wrote:
(June 6, 2018 at 12:32 pm)Joods Wrote: I'd like to know why there was never a mouse flavored cat food.


Seems like a genius idea to me.  The trick would be making sure that none of them had ingested any rodenticide.  I suppose some machinery could be fashioned to extract the meat from the fur but I'm not sure if the skeleton would need to go too.  Maybe you just treat it like sardines?

Mine only eat free range rodents.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
What are you feeding your dog? - by brewer - June 6, 2018 at 8:37 am
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by vulcanlogician - June 6, 2018 at 8:54 am
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by brewer - June 6, 2018 at 9:21 am
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Whateverist - June 6, 2018 at 9:56 am
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by DodosAreDead - June 6, 2018 at 10:32 am
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Kitan Etos - June 6, 2018 at 11:30 am
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Joods - June 6, 2018 at 11:56 am
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Minimalist - June 6, 2018 at 12:10 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Jackalope - June 6, 2018 at 12:31 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Neo-Scholastic - June 6, 2018 at 1:54 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Jackalope - June 6, 2018 at 9:12 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Joods - June 6, 2018 at 12:32 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Fireball - June 6, 2018 at 1:05 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Whateverist - June 6, 2018 at 1:36 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Joods - June 6, 2018 at 1:30 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by brewer - June 6, 2018 at 2:11 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Joods - June 7, 2018 at 6:04 am
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Joods - June 6, 2018 at 1:38 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by The Grand Nudger - June 6, 2018 at 1:53 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Whateverist - June 6, 2018 at 7:53 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by rskovride - June 6, 2018 at 1:58 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Fireball - June 6, 2018 at 4:23 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by brewer - June 6, 2018 at 4:26 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Fireball - June 6, 2018 at 6:09 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by The Valkyrie - June 6, 2018 at 4:28 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Cecelia - June 7, 2018 at 1:11 am
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Godscreated - June 7, 2018 at 3:03 am
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Minimalist - July 12, 2018 at 6:05 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by brewer - July 12, 2018 at 5:53 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Dom - July 12, 2018 at 6:34 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Godscreated - July 13, 2018 at 12:42 am
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Minimalist - July 13, 2018 at 1:29 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Jackalope - July 13, 2018 at 5:37 pm
RE: What are you feeding your dog? - by Godscreated - July 14, 2018 at 1:40 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your favorite type of Dog Docto021 23 5259 May 6, 2019 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Sad Scenario: Is He Your Husband or Your Project? Rhondazvous 23 6538 June 17, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What goes on your dog? J a c k 82 19689 March 13, 2018 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 8607 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  What would you do if you could remember every single moment in your life? c172 11 4655 October 13, 2017 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the Last 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? vorlon13 30 11940 August 21, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the First 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? Rhondazvous 58 21176 August 20, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Looks like we're rescuing a dog Jackalope 49 17376 May 22, 2017 at 12:58 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Happy National Dog Day. Whateverist 0 1031 August 26, 2016 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  I think my dog is a Democrat KUSA 9 3762 March 30, 2016 at 9:11 am
Last Post: abaris



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)