Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 10:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California ban on high capacity magazines declared unconstitutional
RE: California ban on high capacity magazines declared unconstitutional
(March 30, 2019 at 1:29 pm)Yonadav Wrote: Since gun control has always been a racist thing before, why would anyone believe that it's not now? Everyone knows that it's not really the hillbillies and rednecks that we are trying to take guns away from. We want guns out of the 'inner cities'. It's always been a racist thing before. It is still a racist thing.

Case in point, there is no tabled or conceivable gun regulation that will ever touch me.  I'm the right shade of lipstick, after all.  I'll get grandfathered...I'm incredibly unlikely to be charged with or convicted of the sorts of crimes that might strip my rights, and even if there were a flat out ban on some gun or gun mod...no one will ever come looking for it.  

The last time a sheriff showed up here, he parked on the road, announced at my driveway gate, walked to my door with his hands out in plain view, carrying a warrant..and didn't even ask for my id when I told him I wasn't the guy. That last time, was the only time.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: California ban on high capacity magazines declared unconstitutional - by The Grand Nudger - March 30, 2019 at 1:46 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  California about to be the first state to administer reparations!s Huggy Bear 77 4251 April 3, 2022 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  This from the California Tourism Board. Gawdzilla Sama 74 5789 September 21, 2020 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  California High Capacity Magazine Ban Shot Down. onlinebiker 73 2564 August 25, 2020 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  BREAKING:The exclusion of the UK and non-Schengen countries like Ireland from the ban WinterHold 6 756 March 14, 2020 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Garlic festival shooting: Three dead in Gilroy California zebo-the-fat 30 3262 August 1, 2019 at 9:09 pm
  No more executions in California? Jehanne 0 298 March 14, 2019 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  News as surprising as another mass shooting: California ablaze again/still Whateverist 24 2595 November 18, 2018 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Shooting in Southern California Joods 128 6370 November 12, 2018 at 9:08 am
  California Requires Women on Corp Boards by law. brewer 49 4257 October 11, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Baltimore poised to become first major city to ban privatization of water Aegon 9 717 August 8, 2018 at 9:51 am
Last Post: vorlon13