Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 8:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to gain and lose a friend in 2 weeks.
RE: How to gain and lose a friend in 2 weeks.
(May 4, 2012 at 9:45 pm)Aegrus Wrote:
(May 4, 2012 at 9:43 pm)Creed of Heresy Wrote: Et tu Aegrus?

I could've sworn that the rhetoric aspect of what I was saying was a bit more obvious. Do I actually have to make it a bit more obvious??

Sailed right over my head. Pound it in with a chisel?

Eh, re-reading it, I think I put a little too much effort into trying to make it sound convincing.

Ok, the gist of the post is actually this, cut down quite a bit:

Women should not try to be EXACTLY the same as men, because physiology just doesn't really work very well on average. There are SOME women who can beat the shit out of a guy but for the sake of averages, your average man is much stronger than your average woman. There are a lot of women, ALL of them feminazis [something I didn't mention before, a very glaring failure on my part], who prefer to bitch and moan about equality rather than do something that actually works. They either whine, or they beat their heads against the wall a la trying to be exactly the same as men. One of the saddest things I ever saw was a girl who was 5'7" and weighed maybe 150 lbs. who was trying to haul a stack of pallets [those things are fucking heavy] around and she refused help because she thought it would make her look weak. Problem was...this was the job she was hired to do, and she could barely do it. She was basically supposed to shift the pallets, unload the boxes from the trucks, and bring the boxes into the store. She ended up throwing her back out about a week in and was sent to the hospital.

Women, however, can use guile and beauty to manipulate men. It's not a bad thing, as long as it's not done with malicious intent. They, on average, lack the brawn, so...why not the use the brains and/or beauty to compensate? It works both ways, obviously, but the effect is far more stronger when it's used against men by women.

And there are a lot of women, just in general, that want respect but again they just want to bitch. And I wasn't being rhetorical here: If you have a problem with someone, then squash the fucking problem, don't bitch to me for two hours at a time about it until I'm ready to leap through a window 50 stories up just to escape it. Truth be told, that goes for ANY gender but any woman looking to get respect from men, well, there's a good way to do it; don't play the catty gossip game; tell the bitch talking smack to shut the fuck up. Take care of the problem, be assertive. I dunno about the rest of you but I love a woman who can be genuinely assertive. Now am I ACTUALLY condoning the violence? Pfft, no. I may enjoy to watch a catfight as much as the next horndog but really it wouldn't raise my respect any. Might actually drop it.

Hopefully that covers the bases.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to gain and lose a friend in 2 weeks. - by Creed of Heresy - May 4, 2012 at 10:12 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are some things you lose track of, & regret. Brian37 11 1212 June 22, 2021 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  Anyone else have that "weird" friend? Atomic Lava 31 2731 November 28, 2019 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  2 weeks and counting!! Jehanne 7 443 October 21, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  Anyone else had an AF meet up? About to lose my virginity Whateverist 52 9000 April 29, 2018 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  So my redneck friend came to visit on Friday. Brian37 9 2387 June 5, 2017 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  With four weeks left Joods 18 2464 January 25, 2017 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Your friend tells you they're a paedophile robvalue 144 15291 November 3, 2016 at 2:45 am
Last Post: AceBoogie
  Friend deleted me after 2 years because i'm atheist Heat 54 8881 October 18, 2015 at 10:37 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  Can you be my friend? LivingNumbers6.626 4 1265 December 8, 2014 at 2:54 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Can a man and a woman be friend? salamenfuckyou 30 5286 January 15, 2014 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: Fruity