Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you be my friend?
Can you be my friend?
...too late. You already are and have no choice about it.

I just wanted to let you all know that over the course of the last couple of months, this forum has really helped me out. After leaving religion almost a year ago (WOO HOO. 24 more days till my heathenversary), I have made all my friends here.

So thank you...truly.

If anyone needs anything (besides money, I'm poor) send me a message. We can be buddies. Smile

Thanks for being there through all the complaints and boohoo-ing,
Q1C
"Just call me Bruce Wayne. I'd rather be Batman."
RE: Can you be my friend?
That is wonderful to hear Q1C, that's what it's all about. It is a pleasure to talk to you and share experiences Smile

You sound very positive! That makes me happy. You have gone through a lot and have shown great strength of character.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I agree!

Good to have you here as well
(December 7, 2014 at 4:23 pm)robvalue Wrote: That is wonderful to hear Q1C, that's what it's all about. It is a pleasure to talk to you and share experiences Smile

You sound very positive! That makes me happy. You have gone through a lot and have shown great strength of character.

Thank you so much. Smile

Yeah, I'm just trying. I'd rather be an optimistic realist than be a pessimistic realist and die that way. haha.
"Just call me Bruce Wayne. I'd rather be Batman."
I try very hard too to be optimistic, or at least have a non-dismissive outlook. I try and focus on the good, and only on the bad when there's something I can actually do about it.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone else have that "weird" friend? Atomic Lava 31 2613 November 28, 2019 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  How many pillows do you sleep with, how do you use them & which can't you do without? Whateverist 31 2231 September 29, 2017 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Joods
  So my redneck friend came to visit on Friday. Brian37 9 2358 June 5, 2017 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Your friend tells you they're a paedophile robvalue 144 14725 November 3, 2016 at 2:45 am
Last Post: AceBoogie
  Friend deleted me after 2 years because i'm atheist Heat 54 8563 October 18, 2015 at 10:37 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  Can a man and a woman be friend? salamenfuckyou 30 5187 January 15, 2014 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: Fruity
  The friend zone is the worst place to ever be in ever. Sakumofo 38 11514 October 6, 2013 at 6:17 am
Last Post: Aegrus
  You think you guys can help me out with a paper (of all religions/non-religion)? Annik 7 2615 August 30, 2012 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  How to gain and lose a friend in 2 weeks. Oldandeasilyconfused 46 15036 May 9, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  An actual letter my friend wrote on my behalf Pel 24 8797 January 30, 2012 at 8:43 am
Last Post: Mitja