Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 3:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hypocritical Christians complaining about islamic infiltration of the school system
RE: hypocritical Christians complaining about islamic infiltration of the school system
(October 20, 2012 at 3:53 pm)Rhythm Wrote: and sometimes.."the public enemy" is a boogeyman.........

Most of the time, it is.
However it is only a poor nation which needs a boogeyman to feel more like a nation.
Quote:Really, so I happen to be a lie? Tell me what culture am I? I happen to be half hispanic, half native american, 100% american. I don't speak spanish I know very little so I am not seen to be mexican to anyone of my color. I speak english pretty well and in most cases more so than Caucasians but to them I'm just a mexican. I have absolutely no connections with my native american ancestory as the tribe is almost wiped out of existance. What is my culture? Is it from my hispanic heritage which can probably be observed or it is from living here in america? Why do you see african americans wearing skinny jeans and caucasian americans wearing do rags some some people wearing both? Why are fanatical neo nazis afriad of colored people corrupting their youth with different ideologies and beliefs? If you say diversity is a lie, then you yourself are lying to only you.
Being a mongrel does not make you culturally diverse, friend.
At the end, you conform to the culture of the country that you live and were born in.
Cultural diversity, or "Multi-Kulti" as it's called in Euro circles, was a missgeschicktes attempt on having the immigrating cultures flourish besides the native ones, but obviously, this has kept immigrants from integrating and eventually being absorbed by the country for too long.
Multiculturalism and cultural diversity is a lie. Every culture wishes to rule over the other, either by completely absorbing it, or by destroying it.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: hypocritical Christians complaining about islamic infiltration of the school system - by kılıç_mehmet - October 21, 2012 at 5:42 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Awkward School Religious Experiences? Jade-Green Stone 14 1597 December 8, 2018 at 8:30 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone
  School bible circle ShirkahnW 9 1441 November 20, 2018 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Reltzik
  Do leftists tends to be more sympathetic towards lack of humanism in islamic world Runi93 7 1134 May 19, 2018 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mass shooting in a school? Need God. Mass shooting in a church?.... Chad32 54 12488 November 14, 2017 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Wink The Attraction System In MEN & WOMEN Proves God Exists!!! Edward John 69 14745 December 12, 2016 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Satanists to give invocation at high school football game jenny1972 28 7232 October 29, 2015 at 11:54 pm
Last Post: MentalGiant
Bug Religion in school Supermanbeer 19 4778 October 29, 2015 at 5:01 am
Last Post: Longhorn
Question "Thou shall not kill" commandment is hypocritical? pocaracas 92 19316 August 26, 2015 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  I actually think the school board got this right Minimalist 3 1262 November 14, 2014 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Are IS islamic? lifesagift 28 5563 September 18, 2014 at 1:17 am
Last Post: paulpablo