Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 4:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I am bored so I want to ask you some questions :D
#47
RE: I am bored so I want to ask you some questions :D
(July 19, 2014 at 4:11 am)Losty Wrote:
(July 19, 2014 at 4:09 am)pocaracas Wrote: 67%... sorry, Losty.

lol 67% what? There were three options hehehe

LOL
mobile thing... I thought it was 67% got a result... below the 40% i got in another thing it would be another results and below the 12 or so % I got in another, it would be another result! Tongue
Now I have to do it all over again!
Got something slightly different, this time!! O.o

Quote:You're awesome!

We have plenty in common but certainly not everything. We could probably be really great friends <3
67%
Quote:Opposites attract Wink

We don't have much in common at all, but that probably means I am intrigued by you Wink
50%
Quote:Losty's long Lost twin Wink

You totally get me. Completely. We are two peas in a pod. So you've probably realized by now that you're an odd duck, but that's okay. Embrace your inner weirdness.
0%
enjoy!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: I am bored so I want to ask you some questions :D - by pocaracas - July 19, 2014 at 5:05 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 4558 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Which do you want to go? Kitan Etos 13 3715 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do people just naturally want conflict Ahriman 113 26624 September 26, 2023 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: awty
  Ask me anything FrustratedFool 31 8543 August 30, 2023 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: awty
  Do you get bored? zwanzig 19 4965 June 14, 2023 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Some silly trivia questions awty 7 2161 March 29, 2022 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  There are some things you lose track of, & regret. Jackie 11 3603 June 22, 2021 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  Gun Questions any one? Drich 75 18350 May 11, 2021 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Drich
Information Ask an expert? onlinebiker 10 2023 February 13, 2021 at 4:40 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The hard questions. Gawdzilla Sama 14 3598 January 5, 2021 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)