Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 4:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
If faith works how every religion says it works......
#46
RE: If faith works how every religion says it works......
I responded Ace but upon reread it seemed like very tired babble. I don't take it personal from you because we've discussed it before and I understand your strong feelings against it. I can also accept foolish even though it's still a sweeping generalization. However, I'm an educator in the church and you have to realize that I also have strong feeling towards people generalizing the stupidity in the world, focusing it to progress their agenda, then vomiting from their mouths like it's a fact. I don't teach stupidity or blindly following anything even to my 7 year old class, so I just left it at wow. I can respect your feelings about it though.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: If faith works how every religion says it works...... - by tackattack - August 7, 2010 at 7:47 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unity Through Faith? Leonardo17 23 9353 July 1, 2025 at 10:19 am
Last Post: awty
  Every person is religious Ahriman 289 72690 November 2, 2023 at 9:28 pm
Last Post: no one
  At what point does faith become insanity? Fake Messiah 64 16237 May 8, 2023 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Islam itself says Muhammad is a liar Woah0 41 12578 August 27, 2022 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  The soft toys parents hope connect kids to their faith zebo-the-fat 13 4438 October 31, 2021 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Baha'i faith Figbash 5 2370 April 13, 2020 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Serious] Comfort in Faith at Death Shell B 142 33566 August 4, 2019 at 11:30 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Every f-ing year JWs knock on my door. Jackie 62 16684 July 10, 2019 at 11:51 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Atheist who is having a crisis of faith emilsein 204 46663 April 29, 2019 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Every Apologetic Argument Ever YahwehIsTheWay 21 6511 December 1, 2018 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)