Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...And then there are the days He is silent.
RE: ...And then there are the days He is silent.
(April 20, 2017 at 3:51 pm)Harry Nevis Wrote:
(April 20, 2017 at 11:52 am)Drich Wrote: Now again if what I know is correct God will come though as I predicted, and f not then I must look at the situation as outlined in the op and if it is doctrinally sound then I must try and rebuild what it was I thought I knew, if It was not doctrinally sound or if we were in sin or sin Got us to where we are then I must cut loose this idea and our house.

IDK seem falsifiable to me.

The "IDK" is the key here.  You DON'T know. You BELIEVE.

Dodgy

The "IDK" you all have is the reason I am spelling out what i do know for you 'good people.'

Again as I pointed out in the OP I've been through this process several times now, and after each time my senses of what is with God get much much stronger.
 So not only do I know, but now because of the trial my understanding is unshakable. Other wise how is it you think I can be here day after day getting questioned and withstand all the toppling?

The reason I am here sharing is not for my sake but for yours/Those who have been tested and don't know the difference between the silence of a test or the consenquence of sin. was kinda pushed (because how how one of the face to face people I try and help reacted) I am offering a way out of the silence. In real time.

We will see together. My closing is tuesday and I do not have a dollar saved towards the house. Again because we reinvested it in equipment/inventory. I've got a truck set to close today (no word other than funding has been approved/the customer could still not like the terms and walk away) and I've got a similar truck set to close on monday, this one high risk bad credit. probably not going to happen.

No direction, no revelation, for the first time in a very long time I have absolutely no idea what to do. I am simply going off of what I know to be true of God. I did not swindle or steal back the land. I did not trick my father into doing anything. I honestly earned the money we had set aside for this transaction and we are not swindeling or stealing anything from the people buying the trucks. We have prayed over this house for a very long time and everytime it is time for us to make a move God has blessed us 10xs over. house sold in like a day, we got the 5th camper of my dreams, and a truck to pull it for under our modest camper budget.  Now because God has blessed us in this direction for this long of a time I am simply continuing on in this direction out of faith and what I know of God. We just set the closing to tuesday.

This is not a naming and claiming thing. God does not owe me anything here. That what Neo seems to be confused with. I see my self working with God's money God's stuff here. I have been put incharge of a series of investments as well as a series of events that help illustrate some key biblical principles (like how my dad took the land I paid for and how it was returned to me based on me following a scriptural reconciliation.) or how working though trials can give one comfort even when God is silent. The money side of all of this is no different. I've got direction from the past in to how to make my home an extension of my ministry. and because of all of the green lights I've got and I know I am not in sin, I will remain faithful to the vision I've been given. Not because I called it or named it but because I was named and put in charge of this project.

That said God does have the right to stop and have me go in a completely differen direction like with Moses or even Job. If that's the case I simply ask God for the tools to make the shift

Messages In This Thread
...And then there are the days He is silent. - by Drich - April 18, 2017 at 1:41 pm
RE: ...And then there are the days He is silent. - by Drich - April 21, 2017 at 12:06 pm
RE: ...And then there are the days He is silent. - by Isis - April 19, 2017 at 10:15 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick If everything has a purpose then evil doesn't exist zwanzig 738 38699 June 28, 2023 at 10:48 am
Last Post: emjay
  What I see in the Bible is different then Jews and Christians. Mystic 8 2600 December 31, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I will be gone for a few days Der/die AtheistIn 2 1166 October 19, 2017 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  channel 5 the last days of jesus downbeatplumb 5 2244 April 17, 2017 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Any one else watch The Last Days of Jesus on PBS ? vorlon13 9 2582 April 16, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  CHRISTIANS, you only have 3 days left to get rid of your XMAS TREE! 21stCenturyIconoclast 22 4230 December 24, 2016 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: 21stCenturyIconoclast
  How will you spend your last four days on earth? Rapture and end days, oh my! Whateverist 40 7262 September 21, 2015 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  what are they teaching in seminaries these days? drfuzzy 14 4097 August 28, 2015 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Speculate on Jesus 3 days of HELLISH torment !!! vorlon13 136 25672 August 9, 2015 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: McDoogins
  If Not Hell then what? Drich 286 131632 May 25, 2013 at 12:44 am
Last Post: Drich