Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 8:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pop morality
RE: pop morality
(February 6, 2016 at 7:10 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: If the "test" isn't about right or wrong then it is either morally bankrupt, devoid of meaning or both. It is a teaching of mindless subservience, nothing more.
It is about obedience, yes. I don't think one can classify it as mindless obedience because just look how much time and effort it has taken to get you to understand this 'simple' principle.

Right and wrong to play a role, but the 'test' is not about right or wrong, the test is to be obediant, once we are we will be given the Holy Spirit to help us live 'right.' Not the trivial 'right' of the culture but truly set apart/holy.

Quote:Atonement, redemption. These are terms of righting a wrong. You cannot have a wrong being righted without some kind of moral code at play. This is nonsense.
No, this is not about us righting a wrong. Atonement and Redemption is about what Christ did on the cross to right a wrong. We are give these tools so we may not boast about our deeds to 'right a wrong.'

Quote:Nazi Germany? Are you seriously this desperate for attention that you would sensationalize to that extent?
I use Nazi germany as an example because even to a wicked soceity they stand out as still being evil. It's a way for the wicked to see evil, even though they have adopted much of it for themselves.
Quote:Show me the showers disguised as gas chambers.
I've given a words to search on youtube where doctors take viable Babies and suck their brains out. A gas chamber disguised as a shower is Human brutality pretending to be a basic human right. Partial birth abortion is Human brutality on it's most sinster scale disguised as a basic human right.

That is the problem with people like you. you need a 1:1 correlative ratio to compare societal evil. Because we do not employ the same exact tactics and tools the Nazi's use or 19th slave owners use Things like human brutality does not exist! If you were to take the act of sucking the brain out of a viable baby and looked at nothing else, and were ask to judge the act, how would you judge it? Is this a moral act? Now ask yourself If a random person was scooping up 3rd trimester women and performing this act on unwilling mothers, how would you judge that man? Now, change the mother's mind and now this VERY SAME ACT becomes moral?!?!?

The act does not change. The fully developed baby still feels the pain, fear, and terror no matter what the mother decides, yet to you to society this is a moral act.

Explain to me how this is any different than the gas chambers of Nazi Germany. You can't cite numbers because since 1972 we have killed more babies than Germany killed jews.

ALL USING THE SAME BASIC FORMAT! We put our evil brutality out as a basic human right, and as a result a dehumanized portion of the population is turned into fodder for our medical incinerators.

Quote: Show me the concentration camps.
we call them refugee camps. do you really need me to google them for you?
Again you've allowed yourself to be fooled by marketing. Just because we do not use the same terminology does not mean we do not have them or use them for the same purpose.
(don't confuse a concentration camp for a death camp. lots of history buff wantobes think they are the same)

Quote:Show me the genocide.
If you didn't know genocide was not the initial goal for the germans, they had to progress to that end. it was the "final solution" for the Jewish problem. Concentration camps, work camps the ghettos, were all purposed 'solutions'. Without looking it up I believe it wasn't till 1940/1 did the Germans decide to start with the death camps/genocide.

We are still in the concentration camp phase, but headed too the same 'final solution' in a rocket ship. we are one world leader assassination or one maybe two Major Western city dirty bomb/nuke away from dehumanizing 'all radical Muslims.'

Quote:Its bad enough you're resorting to scattershot.
what is bad is you can not see the world around you for what it is. You are not willing to look at our actions to define your 'right and wrong. You always justify with intention, and motive.

Quote: Do you *really* have to add the shameless invoking of atrocities at the drop of a hat to the list of offences? Yes, capitalism is a shitty, morally bankrupt system and its a damn shame we haven't come up with a better one but Nazi Germany? What next? Stalinist Russia? Maybe you would like to invoke Pol Pot or Kim Jong Il while you're at it? Have some self-respect.
Please.. I have listed out several times acts that would make the nazi's blush that this soceity accepts with out question. One for it's own brutality and two for our unwillingness to call a spade a spade, to pretend that we are better because we have lied to ourselves for so long we can no longer tell the truth.

Quote:Do not presume what I can fathom, I would ask you to look at your lack of questions. If freedom isn't meant for doing what I want then it isn't freedom. Its a longer leash.
So do you enjoy this totally independent freedom where you live? or are their rules that govern what you can and can not do with your freedoms? or do you live on a longer leash?

That said God makes no bones about our new role or our old one. we are either slaves to Sin or we are slaves to God. Jesus said if we belong to Him His burden is easy and our load will be light. Meaning in this case we are free from the law.

Quote:Oh so I can make an assumption on that? Sorry, what with me making an assumption that you thought an interpretation being right or wrong actually mattered I just didn't want to make the same mistake.
no offense intended i just want you to see the logic behind the answer.

Quote:By this logic right and wrong cease to have meaning. There are serial killers out there who fit the description of righteousness you provide. As long as they make the effort and truly believe they get in, regardless of their deeds. If they're The Big Labowski they go to hell. Its just silly.
But that's the thing... how can you say one sin is greater or less than the other? Just because one sin effects you less from a physical perspective does it indeed make less of a sin? From an eternal perspective death is nothing. Death no matter how we die is ultimately our birth into eternity, Death or how we die does not effect the soul. Yet something as trivial as lies and gossip can poison a soul and embitter a person resulting in their eternal separation from God.

Now from an eternal perspective which one of the sinners you described has a greater chance of destroying someone forever/Which one has the greatest chance of committing the bigger wrong against someone else. The one who ended a life, or the one who poisoned a soul and destroyed that soul's place with God?

Your sense of right and wrong is all backwards. You worry and center everything around here and now. Not giving thought to what is still to come.

Quote:We're the 1 talent guys? According to who Drich? I thought you couldn't make any judgments.
You are the 1 talent guy because where God actually gave you one talent or 10 you've burried what he has given you. (You are not using what he has given for his glory.) The story is not about how much the servants were given but what they did with what they were given. Stop looking to be offended, and maybe you will stop seeing offence in what I am trying to share with you.

Quote:If you're not looking for an abortion debate I would advise you not to bring that sort of inflammatory nonsense into the discussion.
Of course it *looks* like that. If you go into a car factory and look at the early construction of a chassis what exactly are you expecting to see? It means nothing. "Could have?" Based on what? Going to take a wild guess here; based on how they looked and how that made you feel.
Why am I even humoring this? This is just another attempt to muddy the waters and dilute the subject.
third trimester is not the planning stage of car construction, The build is complete and the car is waiting to be delivered.

Quote:Do I seriously have to go google every single passage where he orders the death of women and children? Do I need to bring up the Amelekites? Do I need to stress the fact *you* believe hes omnipotent, all knowing and set into motion all of creation and therefore bares ultimate responsibility for children killed by famine, disease and natural disasters that free will could not possibly play a role in? Are you seriously, after this long, not getting that basic of a premise. Stop wasting my time.
This is shameless scattershot specifically created to divert my attention and drain my energy.
So what a million? 10 million?? 100 Million? a billion In the WHole bible that spans 4 or 5000 years??
how about 1.4 billion since 1980. In just 36 years we have more than likely doubled/quadrupled All of the infant deaths that anyone could ever attribute to God, and yet Idiots claim god is a monster because he kills babies...
This is what Jesus meant by take the friggen plank out of your eye before you worry about the speck in the eye of your neighbor.
http://www.numberofabortions.com/
You keep calling me shameless... what's actually shameful is you appealing to my modesty when you do not want to look at immoral truths of pop culture/morality that would force you to reconsile the propaganda you have adopted that affords you the level of self righteousness you lord over everyone and every thing that challenges your 'moral security.'

That sport is shame full or rather you should be ashamed of hiding from the truth just because it challenges your 'moral foundation.'

A 'moral foundation' that you yourself can not live up to. a 'moral foundation' that you will be judged by, and be found wanting.

Yeah, I guess I'd be trying to shut down the conversation too if someone hit a never that close to home. I'd call everything they believe into question and I would try and shame them off topic as well.

Nice try, but no. the facts remain, and if you don't like talking about them then i suggest that you find someone else to try and defend you morality to them. Maybe they will let you manipulate the topic so you are not faced with a hard reality to answer for.
Quote:Right, except we don't know what rules Christ is judging people by except that we have to believe in him and we need to "try our best" regardless of what we're doing. According to you. Yeah. Totally a sound basis for a moral compass. Well done.
What are you talking about? We are judged against the Law that was given to moses.
Then Christ in Mat 5 extended the law to include thought. So the whole Law.
Plus sinful thoughts that break that law.

Quote:So. To conclude; you don't know Gods morality so you've taken an "educated" guess based on the writings of people from thousands of years ago who didn't know how electricity worked much less the universe and you encourage other people to take guesses based on similar books and form the entire basis for living their lives based on said guesses. This is how we should form our moral compass and govern our society regardless of how our moral compasses derived from age of enlightenment values may conflict.
Well, I'm convinced. Gods Communication Skills 1 - 21st Century Society 0
If you don't want me to use the roflol emoji then why say stupid stuff like this? Do you still not understand it's not about 'morality?' It seemed like you were getting it in the beginning, and then you went back and defaulted to arguing against a catholic priest.

Again, God has given us the freedom to 'create morality' based on what we understand/can fathom his wants to be.

Do you understand that sentence? Their is no limit once you become Christian. If you need to be catholic and that is what you understand of God, and can ever understand of God, then you must follow the catholic set of rules. However if you don't need to live that way, and can serve God with all you 'talents' another way then to you being catholic is the same as burying your talents and will be punished for their misuse.

Can you fathom what this means? It means God does not demand we all be made to understand everything He has decreed. He just wants you to do your best with what you have. In that sense God does not need to communicate this to everyone. The only thing that people need to understand is to be devoute to their understanding of the Jesus Christ centered religion of choice. To which All do understand. So God's communication skills from the 1st to the 21st century 100% (because again we all understand that our religions are the only way to heaven no matter how different they are)

Messages In This Thread
pop morality - by Drich - January 27, 2016 at 11:45 am
RE: pop morality - by TubbyTubby - January 27, 2016 at 12:00 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 27, 2016 at 12:18 pm
RE: pop morality - by AFTT47 - January 27, 2016 at 12:33 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 27, 2016 at 1:18 pm
RE: pop morality - by Fidel_Castronaut - January 27, 2016 at 12:01 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 27, 2016 at 12:19 pm
RE: pop morality - by Fidel_Castronaut - January 27, 2016 at 2:58 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 28, 2016 at 11:01 am
RE: pop morality - by Lemonvariable72 - January 27, 2016 at 12:02 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 27, 2016 at 12:23 pm
RE: pop morality - by Lemonvariable72 - January 27, 2016 at 1:47 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 27, 2016 at 2:36 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - January 27, 2016 at 2:54 pm
RE: pop morality - by Lemonvariable72 - January 27, 2016 at 3:11 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 28, 2016 at 11:28 am
RE: pop morality - by Whateverist - January 28, 2016 at 12:01 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 29, 2016 at 10:40 am
RE: pop morality - by Whateverist - January 29, 2016 at 2:30 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 30, 2016 at 3:41 pm
RE: pop morality - by Lemonvariable72 - January 28, 2016 at 9:28 pm
RE: pop morality - by TrueChristian - January 27, 2016 at 12:04 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 27, 2016 at 12:56 pm
RE: pop morality - by Jenny A - January 27, 2016 at 3:25 pm
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - January 27, 2016 at 4:32 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 28, 2016 at 12:05 pm
RE: pop morality - by Whateverist - January 28, 2016 at 12:11 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 29, 2016 at 10:41 am
RE: pop morality - by Jenny A - January 28, 2016 at 2:15 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 29, 2016 at 4:15 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - January 27, 2016 at 9:21 pm
RE: pop morality - by vorlon13 - January 27, 2016 at 12:10 pm
RE: pop morality - by Cecelia - January 27, 2016 at 12:14 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 27, 2016 at 1:12 pm
RE: pop morality - by AFTT47 - January 27, 2016 at 12:16 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 27, 2016 at 1:16 pm
RE: pop morality - by AFTT47 - January 27, 2016 at 2:19 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 27, 2016 at 3:00 pm
RE: pop morality - by Angrboda - January 27, 2016 at 3:41 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 28, 2016 at 1:58 pm
RE: pop morality - by brewer - January 27, 2016 at 7:18 pm
RE: pop morality - by Chad32 - January 27, 2016 at 12:18 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - January 27, 2016 at 12:53 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 27, 2016 at 1:20 pm
RE: pop morality - by TrueChristian - January 27, 2016 at 1:28 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 27, 2016 at 2:18 pm
RE: pop morality - by Cinjin - January 27, 2016 at 8:28 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 28, 2016 at 5:11 pm
RE: pop morality - by Edwardo Piet - January 27, 2016 at 2:16 pm
RE: pop morality - by vorlon13 - January 27, 2016 at 2:30 pm
RE: pop morality - by Crossless1 - January 27, 2016 at 1:19 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 27, 2016 at 1:57 pm
RE: pop morality - by Crossless1 - January 27, 2016 at 2:34 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 28, 2016 at 10:43 am
RE: pop morality - by loganonekenobi - January 27, 2016 at 1:37 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 27, 2016 at 2:31 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - January 27, 2016 at 2:43 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 28, 2016 at 10:54 am
RE: pop morality - by Esquilax - January 28, 2016 at 12:27 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 29, 2016 at 11:45 am
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - January 29, 2016 at 12:08 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 30, 2016 at 3:29 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - January 30, 2016 at 4:43 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - January 28, 2016 at 1:36 pm
RE: pop morality - by loganonekenobi - January 27, 2016 at 9:06 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 28, 2016 at 5:15 pm
RE: pop morality - by Whateverist - January 28, 2016 at 8:39 pm
RE: pop morality - by dyresand - January 28, 2016 at 9:37 pm
RE: pop morality - by Whateverist - January 28, 2016 at 11:38 pm
RE: pop morality - by dyresand - January 29, 2016 at 12:35 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 30, 2016 at 1:54 pm
RE: pop morality - by TrueChristian - January 27, 2016 at 1:56 pm
RE: pop morality - by Thumpalumpacus - January 27, 2016 at 2:01 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 27, 2016 at 2:41 pm
RE: pop morality - by Thumpalumpacus - January 27, 2016 at 3:28 pm
RE: pop morality - by vorlon13 - January 27, 2016 at 2:06 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - January 27, 2016 at 2:24 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 27, 2016 at 3:02 pm
RE: pop morality - by brewer - January 27, 2016 at 3:35 pm
RE: pop morality - by TubbyTubby - January 27, 2016 at 3:36 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 28, 2016 at 12:12 pm
RE: pop morality - by Esquilax - January 27, 2016 at 3:36 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 28, 2016 at 12:33 pm
RE: pop morality - by Angrboda - January 28, 2016 at 12:45 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 29, 2016 at 11:47 am
RE: pop morality - by Angrboda - January 29, 2016 at 3:39 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 30, 2016 at 4:18 pm
RE: pop morality - by Angrboda - January 30, 2016 at 4:56 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 30, 2016 at 6:29 pm
RE: pop morality - by Angrboda - January 30, 2016 at 7:49 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 1, 2016 at 10:55 am
RE: pop morality - by Angrboda - February 1, 2016 at 6:57 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 2, 2016 at 11:08 am
RE: pop morality - by Angrboda - February 3, 2016 at 3:15 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 1:21 pm
RE: pop morality - by Angrboda - February 4, 2016 at 1:54 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 1:59 pm
RE: pop morality - by Angrboda - February 4, 2016 at 2:06 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 4:10 pm
RE: pop morality - by Esquilax - January 28, 2016 at 12:52 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 29, 2016 at 3:01 pm
RE: pop morality - by Esquilax - January 29, 2016 at 4:43 pm
RE: pop morality - by Edwardo Piet - January 29, 2016 at 9:49 am
RE: pop morality - by Whateverist - January 29, 2016 at 9:51 am
RE: pop morality - by Fidel_Castronaut - January 27, 2016 at 3:38 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 28, 2016 at 1:49 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - January 28, 2016 at 2:29 pm
RE: pop morality - by Whateverist - January 28, 2016 at 3:04 pm
RE: pop morality - by Jenny A - January 28, 2016 at 4:34 pm
RE: pop morality - by Angrboda - January 28, 2016 at 4:40 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 30, 2016 at 1:49 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 30, 2016 at 1:48 pm
RE: pop morality - by Edwardo Piet - January 27, 2016 at 3:51 pm
RE: pop morality - by dyresand - January 27, 2016 at 6:07 pm
RE: pop morality - by veoli - January 27, 2016 at 6:44 pm
RE: pop morality - by dyresand - January 27, 2016 at 6:48 pm
RE: pop morality - by Athene - January 27, 2016 at 7:12 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 28, 2016 at 2:19 pm
RE: pop morality - by Athene - January 29, 2016 at 2:33 am
RE: pop morality - by Edwardo Piet - January 27, 2016 at 7:22 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - January 27, 2016 at 7:40 pm
RE: pop morality - by Mudhammam - January 27, 2016 at 7:44 pm
RE: pop morality - by Cato - January 27, 2016 at 8:15 pm
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - January 27, 2016 at 10:01 pm
RE: pop morality - by Thumpalumpacus - January 27, 2016 at 10:15 pm
RE: pop morality - by KevinM1 - January 27, 2016 at 10:27 pm
RE: pop morality - by Thumpalumpacus - January 27, 2016 at 10:56 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - January 28, 2016 at 3:35 am
RE: pop morality - by Ivan Denisovich - January 28, 2016 at 2:09 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 28, 2016 at 6:19 pm
RE: pop morality - by Jenny A - January 28, 2016 at 7:55 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 30, 2016 at 1:52 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 28, 2016 at 5:20 pm
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - January 27, 2016 at 10:44 pm
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - January 27, 2016 at 11:02 pm
RE: pop morality - by Thumpalumpacus - January 27, 2016 at 11:05 pm
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - January 27, 2016 at 11:07 pm
RE: pop morality - by Thumpalumpacus - January 27, 2016 at 11:09 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - January 28, 2016 at 6:00 am
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - January 28, 2016 at 6:26 am
RE: pop morality - by Lemonvariable72 - January 28, 2016 at 8:51 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 29, 2016 at 10:38 am
RE: pop morality - by Edwardo Piet - January 29, 2016 at 12:12 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 30, 2016 at 3:32 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - January 28, 2016 at 10:26 am
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - January 28, 2016 at 12:15 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 29, 2016 at 10:52 am
RE: pop morality - by dyresand - January 28, 2016 at 12:52 pm
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - January 28, 2016 at 2:56 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 29, 2016 at 4:18 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - January 28, 2016 at 3:08 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 30, 2016 at 11:17 am
RE: pop morality - by Whateverist - January 30, 2016 at 11:38 am
RE: pop morality - by Grandizer - January 30, 2016 at 12:13 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 30, 2016 at 5:14 pm
RE: pop morality - by Grandizer - January 30, 2016 at 7:54 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 1, 2016 at 11:00 am
RE: pop morality - by Brakeman - January 30, 2016 at 12:40 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 30, 2016 at 5:36 pm
RE: pop morality - by Brakeman - February 1, 2016 at 8:36 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 1, 2016 at 1:10 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - January 28, 2016 at 5:23 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - January 28, 2016 at 6:37 pm
RE: pop morality - by Edwardo Piet - January 29, 2016 at 9:59 am
RE: pop morality - by Neo-Scholastic - January 29, 2016 at 11:02 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 30, 2016 at 3:11 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - January 29, 2016 at 11:02 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 30, 2016 at 3:14 pm
RE: pop morality - by Neo-Scholastic - January 29, 2016 at 12:00 pm
RE: pop morality - by Jenny A - January 29, 2016 at 5:25 pm
RE: pop morality - by Neo-Scholastic - January 29, 2016 at 8:58 pm
RE: pop morality - by Brakeman - January 29, 2016 at 9:19 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 30, 2016 at 4:55 pm
RE: pop morality - by Brakeman - February 1, 2016 at 8:42 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - January 30, 2016 at 2:08 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 30, 2016 at 5:02 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - January 30, 2016 at 6:14 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 1, 2016 at 10:49 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 1, 2016 at 7:05 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 2, 2016 at 12:05 pm
RE: pop morality - by Neo-Scholastic - January 31, 2016 at 10:25 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 1, 2016 at 2:36 am
RE: pop morality - by Brakeman - February 1, 2016 at 8:29 am
RE: pop morality - by Ravenshire - February 9, 2016 at 3:45 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - January 29, 2016 at 3:09 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 30, 2016 at 3:44 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - January 29, 2016 at 3:44 pm
RE: pop morality - by Mister Agenda - January 29, 2016 at 3:48 pm
RE: pop morality - by loganonekenobi - January 29, 2016 at 4:35 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 30, 2016 at 4:31 pm
RE: pop morality - by Exian - January 30, 2016 at 3:12 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 30, 2016 at 5:04 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - January 31, 2016 at 10:12 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - January 31, 2016 at 11:34 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 1, 2016 at 12:46 pm
RE: pop morality - by Cecelia - February 1, 2016 at 7:21 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 2, 2016 at 1:06 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 1, 2016 at 12:38 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 1, 2016 at 1:29 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 1, 2016 at 2:10 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - January 30, 2016 at 1:35 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - January 30, 2016 at 4:43 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - January 30, 2016 at 6:24 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - January 30, 2016 at 9:38 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 1, 2016 at 11:44 am
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 1, 2016 at 12:56 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 1, 2016 at 1:47 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 1, 2016 at 1:57 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 1, 2016 at 2:27 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - January 30, 2016 at 6:30 pm
RE: pop morality - by loganonekenobi - January 31, 2016 at 9:41 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 1, 2016 at 12:18 pm
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - January 31, 2016 at 12:16 pm
RE: pop morality - by Whateverist - January 31, 2016 at 12:43 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - January 31, 2016 at 1:01 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 1, 2016 at 1:01 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 1, 2016 at 12:52 pm
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - January 31, 2016 at 1:13 pm
RE: pop morality - by Crossless1 - January 31, 2016 at 1:33 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - January 31, 2016 at 2:53 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 1, 2016 at 1:03 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 1, 2016 at 2:13 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 1, 2016 at 2:41 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 1, 2016 at 4:02 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 2, 2016 at 11:00 am
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 2, 2016 at 2:20 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 2, 2016 at 6:07 pm
RE: pop morality - by Wyrd of Gawd - February 2, 2016 at 6:26 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 9:44 am
RE: pop morality - by Athene - February 4, 2016 at 11:43 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 1:40 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 4, 2016 at 1:46 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 1:57 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 4, 2016 at 2:21 pm
RE: pop morality - by Athene - February 4, 2016 at 3:05 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 4:57 pm
RE: pop morality - by Athene - February 4, 2016 at 7:12 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 4, 2016 at 11:13 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 2, 2016 at 6:34 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 12:32 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 4, 2016 at 6:21 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 5, 2016 at 4:17 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 5, 2016 at 5:00 pm
RE: pop morality - by Brakeman - February 2, 2016 at 12:03 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 2, 2016 at 2:12 pm
RE: pop morality - by Wyrd of Gawd - February 2, 2016 at 6:20 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 9:42 am
RE: pop morality - by Brakeman - February 6, 2016 at 6:48 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - January 31, 2016 at 3:13 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - January 31, 2016 at 5:16 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 1, 2016 at 1:06 pm
RE: pop morality - by Cecelia - January 31, 2016 at 5:23 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - February 1, 2016 at 5:49 am
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 1, 2016 at 10:56 am
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 1, 2016 at 11:24 am
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 1, 2016 at 2:51 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 1, 2016 at 3:11 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 1, 2016 at 3:47 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 2, 2016 at 10:59 am
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - February 1, 2016 at 3:52 pm
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - February 1, 2016 at 7:23 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 2, 2016 at 1:13 pm
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - February 1, 2016 at 7:24 pm
RE: pop morality - by Grandizer - February 1, 2016 at 8:04 pm
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - February 1, 2016 at 8:10 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 2, 2016 at 1:30 pm
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - February 1, 2016 at 8:38 pm
RE: pop morality - by loganonekenobi - February 1, 2016 at 10:42 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 2, 2016 at 2:08 pm
RE: pop morality - by brewer - February 1, 2016 at 11:07 pm
RE: pop morality - by FatAndFaithless - February 2, 2016 at 12:07 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 2, 2016 at 1:44 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 2, 2016 at 2:14 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 2, 2016 at 12:50 pm
RE: pop morality - by vorlon13 - February 2, 2016 at 1:04 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 2, 2016 at 2:16 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 2, 2016 at 3:15 pm
RE: pop morality - by vorlon13 - February 2, 2016 at 6:49 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 12:36 pm
RE: pop morality - by Wyrd of Gawd - February 2, 2016 at 6:17 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 2, 2016 at 1:17 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 2, 2016 at 1:37 pm
RE: pop morality - by Aroura - February 2, 2016 at 1:51 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 2, 2016 at 1:54 pm
RE: pop morality - by dyresand - February 2, 2016 at 2:03 pm
RE: pop morality - by Jenny A - February 2, 2016 at 2:13 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 2, 2016 at 2:45 pm
RE: pop morality - by Jenny A - February 2, 2016 at 8:01 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 1:12 pm
RE: pop morality - by God of Mr. Hanky - February 2, 2016 at 8:16 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 1:13 pm
RE: pop morality - by Wyrd of Gawd - February 2, 2016 at 8:37 pm
RE: pop morality - by loganonekenobi - February 2, 2016 at 8:53 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 1:15 pm
RE: pop morality - by loganonekenobi - February 4, 2016 at 11:31 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 5, 2016 at 4:30 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 6, 2016 at 5:40 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 6, 2016 at 1:17 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 6, 2016 at 1:37 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 6, 2016 at 6:53 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 7, 2016 at 6:00 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 7, 2016 at 2:53 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 8, 2016 at 2:06 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 11, 2016 at 10:06 am
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 11, 2016 at 1:26 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 11, 2016 at 1:48 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 11, 2016 at 2:12 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 11, 2016 at 3:18 pm
RE: pop morality - by brewer - February 2, 2016 at 9:05 pm
RE: pop morality - by Reforged - February 2, 2016 at 10:20 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 1:19 pm
RE: pop morality - by Reforged - February 4, 2016 at 1:43 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 1:53 pm
RE: pop morality - by Reforged - February 4, 2016 at 2:04 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 3:33 pm
RE: pop morality - by Neo-Scholastic - February 4, 2016 at 6:11 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 5, 2016 at 12:24 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 5, 2016 at 2:17 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 5, 2016 at 2:54 pm
RE: pop morality - by Reforged - February 5, 2016 at 12:14 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 5, 2016 at 6:14 pm
RE: pop morality - by Reforged - February 5, 2016 at 11:10 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 6, 2016 at 12:57 pm
RE: pop morality - by Reforged - February 6, 2016 at 7:10 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 7, 2016 at 2:45 pm
RE: pop morality - by Reforged - February 9, 2016 at 7:15 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 11, 2016 at 12:23 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 11, 2016 at 8:12 pm
RE: pop morality - by Ravenshire - February 11, 2016 at 9:48 pm
RE: pop morality - by Ravenshire - February 11, 2016 at 9:54 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 12, 2016 at 2:15 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 12, 2016 at 2:03 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 12, 2016 at 2:14 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 12, 2016 at 3:11 pm
RE: pop morality - by Reforged - February 15, 2016 at 6:53 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 15, 2016 at 10:55 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 2, 2016 at 11:34 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 3, 2016 at 12:46 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 1:20 pm
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - February 3, 2016 at 4:13 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 1:24 pm
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - February 3, 2016 at 4:25 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 1:26 pm
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - February 3, 2016 at 8:42 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 1:28 pm
RE: pop morality - by dyresand - February 3, 2016 at 8:56 pm
RE: pop morality - by Wyrd of Gawd - February 4, 2016 at 4:24 am
RE: pop morality - by dyresand - February 3, 2016 at 8:59 pm
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - February 3, 2016 at 9:30 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - February 4, 2016 at 4:37 am
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - February 4, 2016 at 1:27 pm
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - February 4, 2016 at 1:28 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 1:47 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 4, 2016 at 1:54 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 4, 2016 at 2:53 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 4:29 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 4, 2016 at 11:36 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 5, 2016 at 4:53 pm
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - February 4, 2016 at 1:29 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 4, 2016 at 1:50 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 4, 2016 at 3:42 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - February 5, 2016 at 3:18 am
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - February 5, 2016 at 12:41 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 5, 2016 at 1:34 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 5, 2016 at 4:30 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 5, 2016 at 6:40 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 5, 2016 at 7:50 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 5, 2016 at 8:20 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 6, 2016 at 1:13 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 6, 2016 at 1:49 pm
RE: pop morality - by loganonekenobi - February 6, 2016 at 3:50 am
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - February 6, 2016 at 3:57 am
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 6, 2016 at 1:30 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 6, 2016 at 6:54 pm
RE: pop morality - by dyresand - February 6, 2016 at 8:07 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - February 7, 2016 at 5:15 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 7, 2016 at 2:58 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 7, 2016 at 10:25 am
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - February 7, 2016 at 10:40 am
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 7, 2016 at 2:51 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 7, 2016 at 3:18 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 7, 2016 at 3:26 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 8, 2016 at 11:10 am
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 8, 2016 at 1:39 pm
RE: pop morality - by Jenny A - February 7, 2016 at 4:01 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 8, 2016 at 12:01 pm
RE: pop morality - by Jenny A - February 9, 2016 at 3:38 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 11, 2016 at 5:17 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 12, 2016 at 5:14 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 13, 2016 at 11:05 am
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 13, 2016 at 11:30 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 15, 2016 at 2:59 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 15, 2016 at 6:33 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 16, 2016 at 12:22 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 16, 2016 at 8:06 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 17, 2016 at 12:49 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 15, 2016 at 7:19 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 16, 2016 at 12:50 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 16, 2016 at 3:18 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 16, 2016 at 3:44 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 16, 2016 at 4:43 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 17, 2016 at 9:55 am
RE: pop morality - by SofaKingHigh - February 17, 2016 at 10:04 am
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 17, 2016 at 3:31 pm
RE: pop morality - by Jenny A - February 12, 2016 at 10:09 pm
RE: pop morality - by Neo-Scholastic - February 9, 2016 at 9:47 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 9, 2016 at 1:15 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 9, 2016 at 2:29 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - February 8, 2016 at 3:17 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 8, 2016 at 12:02 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 8, 2016 at 12:11 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 11, 2016 at 9:58 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 8, 2016 at 11:09 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 11, 2016 at 10:21 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 11, 2016 at 11:55 am
RE: pop morality - by SofaKingHigh - February 11, 2016 at 10:22 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 11, 2016 at 3:27 pm
RE: pop morality - by SofaKingHigh - February 11, 2016 at 3:34 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 11, 2016 at 1:47 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 11, 2016 at 7:06 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 12, 2016 at 1:36 pm
RE: pop morality - by Cecelia - February 11, 2016 at 7:32 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 12, 2016 at 1:37 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 12, 2016 at 1:41 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 12, 2016 at 2:54 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 12, 2016 at 4:08 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 13, 2016 at 11:04 am
RE: pop morality - by God of Mr. Hanky - February 12, 2016 at 2:00 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 12, 2016 at 2:23 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - February 12, 2016 at 4:33 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 12, 2016 at 12:27 pm
RE: pop morality - by SofaKingHigh - February 12, 2016 at 12:40 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 12, 2016 at 2:52 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 12, 2016 at 1:42 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 12, 2016 at 3:08 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 12, 2016 at 2:52 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 12, 2016 at 3:15 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 12, 2016 at 3:00 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 12, 2016 at 3:14 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 12, 2016 at 3:29 pm
RE: pop morality - by Angrboda - February 12, 2016 at 5:55 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 13, 2016 at 11:04 am
RE: pop morality - by Angrboda - February 13, 2016 at 11:58 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 13, 2016 at 12:28 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 15, 2016 at 6:05 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 15, 2016 at 5:50 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 12, 2016 at 3:16 pm
RE: pop morality - by rexbeccarox - February 12, 2016 at 4:48 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 13, 2016 at 11:30 am
RE: pop morality - by Grandizer - February 13, 2016 at 11:37 am
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 13, 2016 at 11:43 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 15, 2016 at 4:03 pm
RE: pop morality - by rexbeccarox - February 13, 2016 at 12:19 pm
RE: pop morality - by Edwardo Piet - February 13, 2016 at 11:36 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 15, 2016 at 3:38 pm
RE: pop morality - by Edwardo Piet - February 15, 2016 at 6:19 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 15, 2016 at 6:33 pm
RE: pop morality - by KevinM1 - February 16, 2016 at 10:59 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 16, 2016 at 3:19 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 16, 2016 at 1:37 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 16, 2016 at 1:46 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 16, 2016 at 3:30 pm
RE: pop morality - by Edwardo Piet - February 16, 2016 at 4:09 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 17, 2016 at 9:49 am
RE: pop morality - by Edwardo Piet - February 17, 2016 at 4:30 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 13, 2016 at 12:12 pm
RE: pop morality - by KevinM1 - February 13, 2016 at 2:09 pm
RE: pop morality - by rexbeccarox - February 13, 2016 at 2:19 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 15, 2016 at 6:27 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 15, 2016 at 6:13 pm
RE: pop morality - by KevinM1 - February 16, 2016 at 10:52 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 16, 2016 at 1:47 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 15, 2016 at 5:56 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - February 13, 2016 at 2:23 pm
RE: pop morality - by Jackalope - February 14, 2016 at 12:56 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 14, 2016 at 2:21 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 15, 2016 at 6:28 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 16, 2016 at 9:20 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 16, 2016 at 1:35 pm
RE: pop morality - by FatAndFaithless - February 16, 2016 at 11:53 am
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 16, 2016 at 1:17 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 16, 2016 at 3:20 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 17, 2016 at 2:00 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 17, 2016 at 2:21 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 22, 2016 at 1:35 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 23, 2016 at 1:12 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 23, 2016 at 1:40 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 24, 2016 at 10:22 am
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 24, 2016 at 2:39 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 24, 2016 at 4:28 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 25, 2016 at 2:17 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRealJoeFish - February 16, 2016 at 4:41 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 17, 2016 at 9:52 am
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 16, 2016 at 6:07 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 17, 2016 at 11:32 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 17, 2016 at 12:22 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 17, 2016 at 2:23 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - February 17, 2016 at 10:55 am
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 17, 2016 at 1:16 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 17, 2016 at 2:17 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - February 17, 2016 at 1:18 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 17, 2016 at 1:56 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 17, 2016 at 3:15 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 17, 2016 at 4:38 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 17, 2016 at 4:52 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - February 17, 2016 at 4:54 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 17, 2016 at 6:47 pm
RE: pop morality - by Edwardo Piet - February 17, 2016 at 4:48 pm
RE: pop morality - by Jenny A - February 17, 2016 at 5:19 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 22, 2016 at 11:18 am
RE: pop morality - by Jenny A - February 22, 2016 at 3:07 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 23, 2016 at 1:14 pm
RE: pop morality - by Jenny A - February 23, 2016 at 3:20 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 24, 2016 at 10:09 am
RE: pop morality - by Jenny A - February 25, 2016 at 2:35 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 26, 2016 at 11:59 am
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 26, 2016 at 2:08 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 27, 2016 at 12:20 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 27, 2016 at 12:32 pm
RE: pop morality - by Jenny A - February 27, 2016 at 7:16 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 22, 2016 at 2:54 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 26, 2016 at 2:09 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 27, 2016 at 12:25 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 27, 2016 at 12:55 pm
RE: pop morality - by Crossless1 - February 22, 2016 at 4:59 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 23, 2016 at 1:15 pm
RE: pop morality - by Whateverist - February 24, 2016 at 10:38 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 24, 2016 at 10:40 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 24, 2016 at 4:33 pm
RE: pop morality - by Cecelia - February 24, 2016 at 11:09 pm
RE: pop morality - by Whateverist - February 25, 2016 at 11:42 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 25, 2016 at 4:52 pm
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - February 25, 2016 at 12:51 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 25, 2016 at 5:51 pm
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - February 25, 2016 at 9:07 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 26, 2016 at 12:09 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - February 27, 2016 at 2:01 pm
RE: pop morality - by KevinM1 - February 27, 2016 at 8:25 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 28, 2016 at 2:00 am
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - February 28, 2016 at 6:06 am
RE: pop morality - by dyresand - February 28, 2016 at 2:48 pm
RE: pop morality - by Nihilist Virus - February 28, 2016 at 4:16 pm
RE: pop morality - by FebruaryOfReason - February 28, 2016 at 6:22 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 29, 2016 at 10:15 am
RE: pop morality - by Angrboda - February 29, 2016 at 10:23 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 29, 2016 at 12:55 pm
RE: pop morality - by Angrboda - February 29, 2016 at 2:22 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 29, 2016 at 3:09 pm
RE: pop morality - by Angrboda - February 29, 2016 at 3:29 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 29, 2016 at 4:19 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 29, 2016 at 10:18 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 29, 2016 at 12:38 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 29, 2016 at 12:58 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 29, 2016 at 2:21 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - February 29, 2016 at 2:28 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 29, 2016 at 3:13 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - March 1, 2016 at 1:51 pm
RE: pop morality - by abaris - March 1, 2016 at 2:25 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 1, 2016 at 3:33 pm
RE: pop morality - by abaris - March 1, 2016 at 3:38 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - March 2, 2016 at 2:50 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 2, 2016 at 9:55 am
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - March 2, 2016 at 1:20 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 2, 2016 at 6:10 pm
RE: pop morality - by abaris - March 2, 2016 at 6:13 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 2, 2016 at 6:36 pm
RE: pop morality - by abaris - March 2, 2016 at 6:39 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - March 3, 2016 at 12:57 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 4, 2016 at 10:42 am
RE: pop morality - by abaris - March 4, 2016 at 11:28 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 4, 2016 at 12:16 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - March 4, 2016 at 1:00 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 4, 2016 at 1:24 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - March 5, 2016 at 4:56 am
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 29, 2016 at 2:28 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 29, 2016 at 3:39 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 29, 2016 at 3:34 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 29, 2016 at 4:23 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 29, 2016 at 3:40 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 29, 2016 at 5:06 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 29, 2016 at 4:29 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 29, 2016 at 5:42 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 29, 2016 at 5:32 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 29, 2016 at 5:43 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - February 29, 2016 at 7:10 pm
RE: pop morality - by Simon Moon - February 29, 2016 at 8:43 pm
RE: pop morality - by abaris - February 29, 2016 at 9:01 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 1, 2016 at 10:01 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 1, 2016 at 9:52 am
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 29, 2016 at 7:38 pm
RE: pop morality - by KevinM1 - February 29, 2016 at 11:02 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 1, 2016 at 10:01 am
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - February 29, 2016 at 11:47 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 1, 2016 at 10:09 am
RE: pop morality - by abaris - March 1, 2016 at 12:07 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - March 1, 2016 at 9:55 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 1, 2016 at 10:14 am
RE: pop morality - by loganonekenobi - March 1, 2016 at 12:08 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 1, 2016 at 3:26 pm
RE: pop morality - by Ryantology - March 1, 2016 at 3:52 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 1, 2016 at 4:18 pm
RE: pop morality - by Ryantology - March 1, 2016 at 4:33 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 2, 2016 at 9:53 am
RE: pop morality - by Ryantology - March 2, 2016 at 2:42 pm
RE: pop morality - by Ryantology - March 2, 2016 at 2:46 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 2, 2016 at 6:35 pm
RE: pop morality - by Ryantology - March 5, 2016 at 11:00 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - March 6, 2016 at 1:49 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 8, 2016 at 10:35 am
RE: pop morality - by GUBU - March 4, 2016 at 2:52 am
RE: pop morality - by Simon Moon - March 1, 2016 at 4:37 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 2, 2016 at 9:54 am
RE: pop morality - by Redbeard The Pink - March 1, 2016 at 10:47 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 1, 2016 at 11:31 am
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - March 1, 2016 at 11:35 am
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - March 1, 2016 at 11:54 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 1, 2016 at 2:40 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 1, 2016 at 2:52 pm
RE: pop morality - by Jackalope - March 1, 2016 at 1:17 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 1, 2016 at 3:27 pm
RE: pop morality - by Jackalope - March 1, 2016 at 4:18 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - March 1, 2016 at 4:16 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 1, 2016 at 4:20 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - March 1, 2016 at 4:21 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 2, 2016 at 9:38 am
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - March 2, 2016 at 10:02 am
RE: pop morality - by FebruaryOfReason - March 2, 2016 at 3:20 pm
RE: pop morality - by abaris - March 2, 2016 at 3:25 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - March 2, 2016 at 6:53 pm
RE: pop morality - by KevinM1 - March 2, 2016 at 8:56 pm
RE: pop morality - by abaris - March 2, 2016 at 8:58 pm
RE: pop morality - by loganonekenobi - March 3, 2016 at 9:01 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 4, 2016 at 11:18 am
RE: pop morality - by loganonekenobi - March 4, 2016 at 11:07 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - March 4, 2016 at 5:36 am
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - March 4, 2016 at 12:02 pm
RE: pop morality - by abaris - March 4, 2016 at 12:20 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 4, 2016 at 1:22 pm
RE: pop morality - by loganonekenobi - March 7, 2016 at 12:11 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 7, 2016 at 3:59 pm
RE: pop morality - by loganonekenobi - March 8, 2016 at 11:35 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 10, 2016 at 1:44 pm
RE: pop morality - by Athene - March 10, 2016 at 2:04 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 10, 2016 at 2:21 pm
RE: pop morality - by Ryantology - March 10, 2016 at 2:56 pm
RE: pop morality - by Athene - March 11, 2016 at 9:31 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 11, 2016 at 3:37 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - March 10, 2016 at 2:37 pm
RE: pop morality - by Athene - March 11, 2016 at 5:28 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 14, 2016 at 3:48 pm
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - March 14, 2016 at 3:57 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 15, 2016 at 8:50 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - March 16, 2016 at 9:18 am
RE: pop morality - by Athene - March 17, 2016 at 12:14 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 17, 2016 at 1:11 pm
RE: pop morality - by Athene - March 17, 2016 at 2:56 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 18, 2016 at 10:01 am
RE: pop morality - by Athene - March 18, 2016 at 5:52 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 21, 2016 at 9:54 am
RE: pop morality - by Athene - March 21, 2016 at 10:08 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 21, 2016 at 10:32 am
RE: pop morality - by Athene - March 21, 2016 at 5:35 pm
RE: pop morality - by Expired - March 11, 2016 at 6:08 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 14, 2016 at 3:50 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - March 15, 2016 at 10:55 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 16, 2016 at 11:13 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - March 16, 2016 at 12:54 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 17, 2016 at 10:15 am
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - March 17, 2016 at 10:33 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 17, 2016 at 12:08 pm
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - March 17, 2016 at 12:13 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 17, 2016 at 12:58 pm
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - March 17, 2016 at 1:40 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 18, 2016 at 8:59 am
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - March 18, 2016 at 2:23 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 18, 2016 at 3:35 pm
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - March 18, 2016 at 10:23 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 21, 2016 at 9:57 am
RE: pop morality - by Athene - March 17, 2016 at 3:37 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - March 17, 2016 at 6:34 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 18, 2016 at 10:41 am
RE: pop morality - by loganonekenobi - March 17, 2016 at 1:13 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 17, 2016 at 1:34 pm
RE: pop morality - by loganonekenobi - March 18, 2016 at 4:57 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 21, 2016 at 9:51 am
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - March 17, 2016 at 3:18 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 18, 2016 at 10:09 am
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - March 19, 2016 at 7:01 am
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - March 19, 2016 at 9:40 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 21, 2016 at 10:28 am
RE: pop morality - by Angrboda - March 21, 2016 at 11:27 am
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - March 21, 2016 at 1:37 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 21, 2016 at 2:22 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - March 21, 2016 at 2:45 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 22, 2016 at 10:17 am
RE: pop morality - by dyresand - March 21, 2016 at 5:48 pm
RE: pop morality - by loganonekenobi - March 21, 2016 at 11:43 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 21, 2016 at 1:25 pm
RE: pop morality - by Foxaèr - March 21, 2016 at 8:10 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 22, 2016 at 12:15 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - March 22, 2016 at 12:31 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 22, 2016 at 1:00 pm
RE: pop morality - by KevinM1 - March 21, 2016 at 1:23 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 21, 2016 at 1:33 pm
RE: pop morality - by KevinM1 - March 21, 2016 at 3:23 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 22, 2016 at 10:37 am
RE: pop morality - by KevinM1 - March 22, 2016 at 12:27 pm
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - March 21, 2016 at 3:49 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 22, 2016 at 11:07 am
RE: pop morality - by GUBU - March 23, 2016 at 2:09 am
RE: pop morality - by KevinM1 - March 21, 2016 at 7:31 pm
RE: pop morality - by LadyForCamus - March 21, 2016 at 8:09 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 22, 2016 at 10:19 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 22, 2016 at 12:04 pm
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - March 21, 2016 at 8:07 pm
RE: pop morality - by LadyForCamus - March 21, 2016 at 8:12 pm
RE: pop morality - by Ryantology - March 21, 2016 at 8:26 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 22, 2016 at 10:22 am
RE: pop morality - by Ryantology - March 22, 2016 at 11:12 am
RE: pop morality - by KevinM1 - March 22, 2016 at 2:16 am
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - March 22, 2016 at 2:42 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 22, 2016 at 11:09 am
RE: pop morality - by KevinM1 - March 22, 2016 at 12:12 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 22, 2016 at 12:28 pm
RE: pop morality - by KevinM1 - March 22, 2016 at 12:49 pm
RE: pop morality - by KevinM1 - March 22, 2016 at 12:30 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 22, 2016 at 12:54 pm
RE: pop morality - by KevinM1 - March 22, 2016 at 12:57 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 22, 2016 at 1:04 pm
RE: pop morality - by KevinM1 - March 22, 2016 at 12:54 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 22, 2016 at 12:56 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - March 22, 2016 at 1:39 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 23, 2016 at 9:11 am
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - March 23, 2016 at 10:36 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 23, 2016 at 10:56 am
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - March 23, 2016 at 12:24 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 23, 2016 at 4:21 pm
RE: pop morality - by Foxaèr - March 23, 2016 at 4:25 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 24, 2016 at 10:55 am
RE: pop morality - by FebruaryOfReason - March 23, 2016 at 4:28 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 24, 2016 at 10:57 am
RE: pop morality - by FebruaryOfReason - March 24, 2016 at 11:43 am
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - March 23, 2016 at 4:40 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 24, 2016 at 11:06 am
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - March 24, 2016 at 11:32 am
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - March 23, 2016 at 1:07 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 24, 2016 at 10:53 am
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - March 24, 2016 at 12:06 pm
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - March 22, 2016 at 2:04 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 23, 2016 at 9:19 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - March 24, 2016 at 3:10 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 24, 2016 at 11:09 am
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - March 24, 2016 at 3:14 am
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - March 24, 2016 at 11:03 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - March 24, 2016 at 12:16 pm
RE: pop morality - by KevinM1 - March 24, 2016 at 3:33 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - March 24, 2016 at 12:41 pm
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - March 28, 2016 at 10:01 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - March 28, 2016 at 12:16 pm
RE: pop morality - by Crossless1 - March 28, 2016 at 12:38 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - March 28, 2016 at 4:48 pm
RE: pop morality - by athrock - March 28, 2016 at 5:45 pm
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - March 28, 2016 at 6:35 pm
RE: pop morality - by athrock - March 29, 2016 at 2:42 pm
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - March 29, 2016 at 3:14 pm
RE: pop morality - by athrock - March 29, 2016 at 4:02 pm
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - March 29, 2016 at 4:49 pm
RE: pop morality - by abaris - March 29, 2016 at 5:47 pm
RE: pop morality - by athrock - March 29, 2016 at 6:05 pm
RE: pop morality - by abaris - March 29, 2016 at 7:05 pm
RE: pop morality - by athrock - March 30, 2016 at 4:00 pm
RE: pop morality - by athrock - March 29, 2016 at 6:01 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - March 28, 2016 at 11:36 pm
RE: pop morality - by athrock - March 29, 2016 at 2:56 pm
RE: pop morality - by abaris - March 29, 2016 at 4:29 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - March 30, 2016 at 2:21 am
RE: pop morality - by athrock - March 30, 2016 at 4:20 pm
RE: pop morality - by athrock - March 30, 2016 at 5:22 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 29, 2016 at 9:04 am
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - March 29, 2016 at 9:23 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 29, 2016 at 9:37 am
RE: pop morality - by drfuzzy - March 29, 2016 at 10:54 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - March 31, 2016 at 8:27 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - March 31, 2016 at 5:28 pm
RE: pop morality - by athrock - March 31, 2016 at 5:45 pm
RE: pop morality - by Foxaèr - March 29, 2016 at 7:08 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 1, 2016 at 2:13 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - March 30, 2016 at 11:32 pm
RE: pop morality - by athrock - March 31, 2016 at 5:33 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - March 31, 2016 at 6:24 pm
RE: pop morality - by athrock - March 31, 2016 at 6:42 pm
RE: pop morality - by rexbeccarox - March 31, 2016 at 10:28 pm
RE: pop morality - by Athene - March 31, 2016 at 11:42 pm
RE: pop morality - by Cecelia - March 31, 2016 at 10:02 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 1, 2016 at 2:16 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - April 1, 2016 at 12:25 am
RE: pop morality - by vorlon13 - April 1, 2016 at 1:26 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - April 1, 2016 at 1:12 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 1, 2016 at 2:21 pm
RE: pop morality - by The Grand Nudger - April 1, 2016 at 1:17 pm
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - April 1, 2016 at 2:34 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - April 1, 2016 at 7:46 pm
RE: pop morality - by athrock - April 2, 2016 at 1:42 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 4, 2016 at 8:52 am
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - April 1, 2016 at 7:12 pm
RE: pop morality - by Athene - April 2, 2016 at 1:31 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 4, 2016 at 9:19 am
RE: pop morality - by Athene - April 4, 2016 at 6:09 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 5, 2016 at 9:35 am
RE: pop morality - by Athene - April 6, 2016 at 6:14 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 8, 2016 at 8:59 am
RE: pop morality - by Wyrd of Gawd - April 9, 2016 at 12:54 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 4, 2016 at 8:55 am
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - April 1, 2016 at 7:57 pm
RE: pop morality - by dyresand - April 2, 2016 at 2:48 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 4, 2016 at 9:06 am
RE: pop morality - by vorlon13 - April 1, 2016 at 10:08 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - April 2, 2016 at 1:02 am
RE: pop morality - by Foxaèr - April 2, 2016 at 2:45 am
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - April 2, 2016 at 2:54 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 4, 2016 at 9:29 am
RE: pop morality - by Foxaèr - April 2, 2016 at 2:55 am
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - April 2, 2016 at 2:57 am
RE: pop morality - by Foxaèr - April 2, 2016 at 2:58 am
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - April 4, 2016 at 9:26 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 4, 2016 at 9:34 am
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - April 4, 2016 at 9:36 am
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - April 4, 2016 at 9:39 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 4, 2016 at 10:25 am
RE: pop morality - by Hmmm? - April 4, 2016 at 10:43 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 4, 2016 at 11:09 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - April 4, 2016 at 10:55 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 4, 2016 at 11:21 am
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - April 4, 2016 at 9:42 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 4, 2016 at 10:41 am
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - April 4, 2016 at 9:44 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 4, 2016 at 10:42 am
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - April 4, 2016 at 10:41 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 4, 2016 at 11:08 am
pop morality - by LadyForCamus - April 4, 2016 at 10:59 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 4, 2016 at 11:26 am
RE: pop morality - by Athene - April 4, 2016 at 12:08 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - April 4, 2016 at 3:04 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 4, 2016 at 3:43 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - April 4, 2016 at 12:52 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 4, 2016 at 2:34 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - April 5, 2016 at 12:28 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 8, 2016 at 8:58 am
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - April 8, 2016 at 12:17 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - April 4, 2016 at 3:05 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 4, 2016 at 3:44 pm
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - April 5, 2016 at 1:06 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 5, 2016 at 9:39 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - April 5, 2016 at 11:14 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 8, 2016 at 8:56 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - April 8, 2016 at 9:28 am
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 8, 2016 at 9:56 am
RE: pop morality - by TheRocketSurgeon - April 8, 2016 at 2:31 pm
RE: pop morality - by Drich - April 8, 2016 at 1:58 pm
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - April 9, 2016 at 7:01 am
RE: pop morality - by robvalue - April 9, 2016 at 7:36 am
RE: pop morality - by downbeatplumb - April 9, 2016 at 12:27 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bibe Study 2: Questionable Morality Rhondazvous 30 2892 May 27, 2019 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Vicki Q
  Christian morality delusions tackattack 87 9188 November 27, 2018 at 8:09 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Question to Theists About the Source of Morality GrandizerII 33 7748 January 8, 2016 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  C.S. Lewis and the Argument From Morality Jenny A 15 6246 August 3, 2015 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  The questionable morality of Christianity (and Islam, for that matter) rado84 35 7562 July 21, 2015 at 9:01 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Stereotyping and morality Dontsaygoodnight 34 8272 March 20, 2015 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  You CAN game Christian morality RobbyPants 82 17770 March 12, 2015 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Challenge regarding Christian morality robvalue 170 36407 February 16, 2015 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Tonus
  The Prisoner's Dilemma and Objective/Subjective Morality RobbyPants 9 4265 December 17, 2014 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Atheist Morality vs Biblical Morality dyresand 46 13726 November 8, 2014 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: genkaus