Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 7:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...And then there are the days He is silent.
RE: ...And then there are the days He is silent.
(April 26, 2017 at 4:42 pm)Drich Wrote: [edit]

Then the dreaded finance part. first thing she asked for checks (before me wife had even come back. it was obvious we had an envelope on the table and it had checks in it and one was a cashiers check) So I played dumb as I was trying to motion my wife back into the room. the loan lady reaches for the check and pushes them towards me telling me to check in here I do. I said two checks she asked for the amounts, I gave them to her and she said that's what I'm looking for... I'm like wuuuut??? But I did not say anything and just waited for Trich.

She comes through the door looking at me and shakes her head, then sees the loan lady with the two checks and start to go into a song and dance we had practice, and I was like hold on Trich. mrs. so an so, was going to tell us how we are paid up on EVERYTHING.. Then she goes though the hold contract/costs, and it comes back with a +balance of 8,000.00 Meaning.... Someone? Paid. the down payment. on our home. match what we put in and filled in the rest!!!!

They have no idea who just that it's paid. My mom dad and her mom (plus our guys/employees and you 'good people') are the only ones who know we were closing on our house today and knew we did not have the money.

Idk what to say. I knew God would come through... but not like this I guess there is still tons I don't know. Or maybe one of you came through I truly dn't know. I do have paper work that shows me owning the money in the builder's contract and I show a positive balance in the closing construction contract. This is such a big deal for us. it takes off so much weight of gearing up for the summer and in the way of getting the house and fence we wanted.

If any of you ever want to see the paper work I'll show you...

The salesman said he got the paper work a few days ahead of us and saw what he thought was an error, but did not want to get our hopes up. he said he has no idea how what or why this happened. nothing like it has ever happened in the 20+ years he had been there. but it's all legit.

[edit]

bold mine

First two: Is this what I think it is, intentional deception? Apparently you believe your god is OK with this. Or OK as long as it's applied to people of lesser faith. 

Third and fourth: Someone paid is correct, not god.

Fifth: How do you know it's not an error and now you are stealing from someone. Why did you not ask who paid the money? I'm sure that they can tell you. Or is it OK as long as you believe the blissful ignorance of god did it?

You come across as just another miracle testifier where no miracle actually exists. If anything, it's another humans compassion which is not miraculous. 

Now backing up to a previous post you, mentioned a "fully lived life". Would you tell me exactly what this is. Or is this just another christian judgement that non believers are always unfulfilled.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Messages In This Thread
...And then there are the days He is silent. - by Drich - April 18, 2017 at 1:41 pm
RE: ...And then there are the days He is silent. - by Isis - April 19, 2017 at 10:15 am
RE: ...And then there are the days He is silent. - by brewer - April 27, 2017 at 10:29 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick If everything has a purpose then evil doesn't exist zwanzig 738 39193 June 28, 2023 at 10:48 am
Last Post: emjay
  What I see in the Bible is different then Jews and Christians. Mystic 8 2629 December 31, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I will be gone for a few days Der/die AtheistIn 2 1167 October 19, 2017 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  channel 5 the last days of jesus downbeatplumb 5 2260 April 17, 2017 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Any one else watch The Last Days of Jesus on PBS ? vorlon13 9 2606 April 16, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  CHRISTIANS, you only have 3 days left to get rid of your XMAS TREE! 21stCenturyIconoclast 22 4276 December 24, 2016 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: 21stCenturyIconoclast
  How will you spend your last four days on earth? Rapture and end days, oh my! Whateverist 40 7362 September 21, 2015 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  what are they teaching in seminaries these days? drfuzzy 14 4116 August 28, 2015 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Speculate on Jesus 3 days of HELLISH torment !!! vorlon13 136 26015 August 9, 2015 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: McDoogins
  If Not Hell then what? Drich 286 132484 May 25, 2013 at 12:44 am
Last Post: Drich