Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Priest wants church painting removed because "angels look gay".
Priest wants church painting removed because "angels look gay".
The angels in the painting have a “diabolical, homosexual look” in their faces.

Read more: http://digitaljournal.com/article/292901#ixzz1k7K6M83C

http://digitaljournal.com/article/292901
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Priest wants church painting removed because "angels look gay".
Its a christian Rorshach....the priest is seeing in that painting what he obsesses about.....

big...diabolical....gay...angels.

At least they are adults instead of children this time, so its not that bad.
Hang on a minute...if you can identify gay people from facial features...and facial features are genetic...then...oh no...BACKTRACK DAMMIT!!! BACKTRACK!!!
(January 21, 2012 at 3:21 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Hang on a minute...if you can identify gay people from facial features...and facial features are genetic...then...oh no...BACKTRACK DAMMIT!!! BACKTRACK!!!

In recent years, the president of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary said that he believed homosexuality was determined by birth but still felt it was a sin because it's attributable to "the fall".

Proving to their satisfaction that homosexuality is part of nature and determined by birth won't force them to admit that gays deserve equal rights because they can fall back to the "we live in a fallen world filled with sin". This is, after all, the same religion that tells me I've committed adultery with every woman I've ever felt lust for.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Can someone link to the full artwork please? I can't find it.
If there is one thing I would expect it is that a priest can tell what a homosexual looks like.
I'd just like to know what a “diabolical, homosexual look” is.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

(January 21, 2012 at 4:01 pm)DeistPaladin Wrote: This is, after all, the same religion that tells me I've committed adultery with every woman I've ever felt lust for.
But, hey, at least that's the sort of thing you can spin to your advantage. For instance, if, in fact, lusting after a woman is the same as actually committing adultery, I have boned:
*Drew Barrymore
*Mandy Moore
*Jodie Foster
*Marilyn Monroe
*Joss Stone
*Shakira
*Rosario Dawson
*Sarah Michelle Gellar
*The entire female cast of Saved by the Bell (except Lisa)
*Goldie Hawn
*Salma Hayek
*Lucy Lawless (and Renee O'Connor)
*t.A.T.u.
*Jenny McCarthy (as evil [definition: a misguided person who will stop at nothing to further eir misguided goals) as I think she is for her work with Generation Rescue, she is hot)
And that's just counting some of the celebrities I've rubbed one out to; even before beginning to count people I know IRL, it'd be even bigger. And, for that matter, would the directive still apply to Perverse Sexual Lust?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(January 21, 2012 at 11:21 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(January 21, 2012 at 4:01 pm)DeistPaladin Wrote: This is, after all, the same religion that tells me I've committed adultery with every woman I've ever felt lust for.
But, hey, at least that's the sort of thing you can spin to your advantage. For instance, if, in fact, lusting after a woman is the same as actually committing adultery, I have boned:
*Drew Barrymore
*Mandy Moore
*Jodie Foster
*Marilyn Monroe
*Joss Stone
*Shakira
*Rosario Dawson
*Sarah Michelle Gellar
*The entire female cast of Saved by the Bell (except Lisa)
*Goldie Hawn
*Salma Hayek
*Lucy Lawless (and Renee O'Connor)
*t.A.T.u.
*Jenny McCarthy (as evil [definition: a misguided person who will stop at nothing to further eir misguided goals) as I think she is for her work with Generation Rescue, she is hot)
And that's just counting some of the celebrities I've rubbed one out to; even before beginning to count people I know IRL, it'd be even bigger. And, for that matter, would the directive still apply to Perverse Sexual Lust?

Me too Angel
(January 21, 2012 at 10:40 pm)Ziploc Surprise Wrote: I'd just like to know what a “diabolical, homosexual look” is.

Thinking

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV6SBdPX0pYnJeMWVmIxk...SY3EmwsM55]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1241 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  C'mon, Look At All This Stuff That's Real YahwehIsTheWay 66 12728 December 28, 2018 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Damned STUPID Priest yesterday . . . drfuzzy 102 7314 December 6, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Just Look at all Those Fulfilled Prophecies! YahwehIsTheWay 37 5772 December 6, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Look! Nothing! YahwehIsTheWay 1 525 November 30, 2018 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  A look into the mindset of an Evangelical Trumptard drfuzzy 10 1595 October 12, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Chile abuse priest Fernando Karadima removed by Vatican zebo-the-fat 2 922 September 28, 2018 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pennsylvannia Pedo Priest HORROR vorlon13 124 6404 August 19, 2018 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Priest publicly wishes for Pope's quick death... c172 18 4861 March 22, 2018 at 1:10 am
Last Post: c172
  Priest Shortage ?? vorlon13 24 6287 November 24, 2017 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: GUBU