Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Science/Religion Debate Live-Streaming Today
Science/Religion Debate Live-Streaming Today
Has Science Refuted Religion?
Watch this sold out event LIVE ON YOUTUBE TODAY starting at 2pm Pacific. [Image: popcorn.gif]

[Image: Mar-25-2012-debate-speaker-comp.jpeg]

http://www.skeptic.com/upcoming-lectures/#Mar25Debate
RE: Science/Religion Debate Live-Streaming Today
Thats 10pm UK time Isn't it?
Damn. I'll be at work. Hopefully it will be available for later viewing.
Religion is not the answer-it is the problem. Everything considered, we would be better off without it.~Baubles of Blasphemy~Edwin F. Kagin

"Much better to have the ability to think critically, than the ability to quote scripture. One says you have a functioning mind. The other says you're a parrot." -- The Secular Buddhist
Is that in 3 hours? Me want to watch it Big Grin
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(March 25, 2012 at 1:59 pm)Sciwoman Wrote: Damn. I'll be at work. Hopefully it will be available for later viewing.

Should still be on that YouTube channel afterwards.
We should all sit in chat and watch it together Big Grin
Great. It will give me something to look forward to.
Religion is not the answer-it is the problem. Everything considered, we would be better off without it.~Baubles of Blasphemy~Edwin F. Kagin

"Much better to have the ability to think critically, than the ability to quote scripture. One says you have a functioning mind. The other says you're a parrot." -- The Secular Buddhist
Am I being stupid? Clicking the live on youtube sends me to a Q&A from 5 months ago.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
It changes once its about to start
Ok, how long from NOW until it starts??
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
An hour and a half Big Grin
Exited?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christianity in Africa stats: <10 MN in 1900, 700 MN today. Nishant Xavier 75 3804 July 24, 2023 at 8:30 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Are you a better atheist today than you were yesterday? Foxaèr 17 1577 March 24, 2021 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  World War I, religion died in the 20th century, science triumphed in religion in the Interaktive 35 4241 December 24, 2019 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  No Financial Inclusion Today! No Financial Inclusion Tomarrah! Or For Eternity, Even mascale 21 2126 August 12, 2019 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The Atheists of Today Show announcement ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE 17 4057 November 17, 2017 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE
  Do you think Science and Religion can co-exist in a society? ErGingerbreadMandude 137 38807 June 10, 2017 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: comet
  Where to Debate Theists? Cephus 27 5863 April 13, 2017 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  Today is Chapter One of my new life Won2blv 15 2451 October 23, 2016 at 4:31 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Has the Atheism vs. Theism debate played it's course? MJ the Skeptical 49 10755 August 12, 2016 at 8:43 am
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical
  Your favorite Atheist Theist Debate? Nuda900 11 4055 February 28, 2016 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: abaris