Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I started my own atheist website...
I started my own atheist website...
http://www.jasonmosler.com

is my first foray into having my own website.
Its a site for Atheists, containing News, Comics, Videos etc. that are of concern or humorous to Atheists.

Drop by see if you like it. Perhaps subscribe to the RSS.
Also feel free to email me through the contact page with suggestions for stories.

Thanks for your support

JM
RE: I started my own atheist website...
(June 3, 2009 at 10:17 pm)mosler Wrote: http://www.jasonmosler.com

is my first foray into having my own website.
Its a site for Atheists, containing News, Comics, Videos etc. that are of concern or humorous to Atheists.

Drop by see if you like it. Perhaps subscribe to the RSS.
Also feel free to email me through the contact page with suggestions for stories.

Thanks for your support

JM

Welcome.

I'll certainly consider having a look at your site as soon as you begin to make a contribution to this one.

Until that time,you're just another spammer.
Hmmm ... although I see you did an intro I'd have like to have seen you participate in *OUR* community before you started promoting yours. Confused

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
Why would you name a website about Atheism after yourself?
Richard Dawkins did. Smile
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
But Richard Dawkins is also a famous atheist. -_^
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Good point. If you're Richard Dawkins then what else would you call your website? Hehe.

EvF
It seems a bit egotistical. Is the website about atheism or Dawkins himself?

Could be a bit more original. Seems like plain self promotion.
Probably about Dawkins view of atheism I guess and his work. Maybe egoistic, but I would do probably the same.
- Science is not trying to create an answer like religion, it tries to find an answer.
If I were famous (in anything) and I started a website on whatever I was famous for it makes absolute sense to exploit my fame in support of that website ... no ego involved.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I own an XBOX and that's good enough for me. Angrboda 5 461 July 9, 2023 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  the atheist delusion(who started it or that notion?) Quill01 2 566 July 25, 2022 at 6:54 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  We atheists now have our own social network rado84 16 1745 August 12, 2021 at 7:51 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  "You just want to be your own god"? zwanzig 48 4321 July 7, 2021 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  How to beat a presupp at their own game Superjock 150 12049 April 16, 2021 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  James Randi deserves his own RIP thread. Brian37 27 2006 January 6, 2021 at 11:39 am
Last Post: RozzerusUnrelentus
  Dedicated Atheist Website Atheist95 21 2199 November 15, 2018 at 4:02 am
Last Post: Chicken
  Make up your own atheistic quote Transcended Dimensions 56 9683 October 30, 2017 at 9:04 am
Last Post: brewer
  Refuting Christians with their Own Bible Incognito 307 31684 July 7, 2016 at 9:54 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Write your own commandments BrokenQuill92 29 5833 July 27, 2015 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Spooky