Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rewriting the bible part 1 - Genesis
Rewriting the bible part 1 - Genesis
So i said someone should rewrite the bible you know what i'll take a crack at it so here it goes.
If anyone else want's to help chip  in go ahead, i even made genesis fit around the big bang theory.

day 1. In the early times there was a simple pin point of energy small but very hot no one knows how it got there no one knows why.
But that extremely small pin point of energy was very unstable. [insert being of origin here] looked onto the the speck of energy
with curious eyes as it started to expand before him created space and time as we know. 

day 2. From the expansion came darkness and matter called hydrogen and helium. It was very hot during this period.

day 3. From the darkness came light the stars were born. 

day 4. Galaxies, planets etc started to form

day 5. The universe as we know it still keeps expanding

day 6. [insert being of origin here] was mentioned in this  post by said user.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Rewriting the bible part 1 - Genesis
Quote:[insert being of origin here]

[Image: enhanced-buzz-896-1373320283-0.jpg]
(March 11, 2016 at 9:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:[insert being of origin here]

[Image: enhanced-buzz-896-1373320283-0.jpg]
[Image: chuckle.gif~c200]
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I would change two things.

1) he may have rested on the 7th day but he woke up and said "on my no-me, they have to breed!" . Later that afternoon, after some retro-fitting, he created the marsupials.

2) "Dust to Dust" does not describe it well enough.  That should be changed to "diapers to diapers".
anti-logical Fallacies of Ambiguity
Looks good!

Day 7: Some little pissant creatures crawling around a rock in the middle of nowhere developed the ability to ask difficult questions. This was not matched by their access to answers. So they made a load of shit up because not knowing was too uncomfortable. They convinced themselves the whole universe was made just for them, even though it's almost entirely deadly and their species will only exist for a cosmic blink of an eye.

Day 8: Went to the beach.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is this a contradiction or am I reading it wrong? Genesis 5:28 Ferrocyanide 110 9021 April 10, 2023 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  There are no answers in Genesis LinuxGal 248 19255 March 24, 2023 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Without citing the bible, what marks the bible as the one book with God's message? Whateverist 143 43907 March 31, 2022 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 87861 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Atheist Bible Study 1: Genesis GrandizerII 614 63514 March 9, 2019 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Genesis interpretations - how many are there? Fake Messiah 129 16832 January 22, 2019 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: donlor
  Remember this part in the bible? Foxaèr 17 2923 June 20, 2017 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Free interpretation of the Genesis 3:5 KJV theBorg 19 3627 November 13, 2016 at 2:03 am
Last Post: RiddledWithFear
  Genesis - The Prequel! Time Traveler 12 3230 May 17, 2016 at 1:16 am
Last Post: Love333
  Rewriting the bible part 5 - duderonomy (Deuteronomy) dyresand 6 1675 March 23, 2016 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Alex K