Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
25,000 Muslims March in England to call for laws to Silence Critics of Islam.
25,000 Muslims March in England to call for laws to Silence Critics of Islam.
http://unitedpatriotsworldwide.com/vinie...ics-islam/
Well I say no, no you can't.
(Note: I found the link posted by the Facebook Group, 'better off damned')
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: 25,000 Muslims March in England to call for laws to Silence Critics of Islam.
This tells me that they don't really have much confidence in their god's ability to defend himself and punish his own enemies. Really all they should need to do is sit back and wait for their enemies to die. Then in their minds they go to hell. Victory through delusion achieved!
RE: 25,000 Muslims March in England to call for laws to Silence Critics of Islam.
If the God of the Islam has an issue with criticism, then he should address the issue to the non-believers.
However, if the Muslims state that criticism must be silenced, it sounds merely as a collective opinion.
I assume that they don't quite understand how free speech is meant to work.
They don't have a fucking clue.

That's what comes from being dedicated followers of barbarism.
Poor muslims can't man up and see their precious prophet ridiculed... tss tss tss
They get all offended and need the state of the country where they live to obey their backward rules in the hopes that they can impose theocracy on a secular state, ahem, kingdom... hehe...
stimbo, come here, tell them that there's something called the Church of England which is the one most ridiculed religious entity in the UK... and it was created by the damned KING!
Do they come up with a law to prevent such ridicule of the CoE?...
Why should they come up with a law to prevent ridicule of a foreign, backwards, religion?
They believe the government should protect them from getting their feelings hurt.

No, they do not understand free speech.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
Here's the thing that really shocked me:

Quote:the production and promotion
The Innocence of Muslims had promotion far outside its level of competence; It hasn't even been shown in full more than once.

Quote:of a recent film insulting ‘Prophet’ Muhammad has caused hurt to Muslims all over the world.
Odd. That's not how I remember it; the way I remember it, Middle Eastern television stations discovered it, broadcast it, decided it was American propaganda, and Muslims there went apeshit and killed some people. All over a shitty movie. Never has $5 million been put to such poor use.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
They should all come here to get their pedo-prophet insult quota filled!

Big Grin
(May 2, 2013 at 9:51 pm)Minimalist Wrote: They should all come here to get their pedo-prophet insult quota filled!

Big Grin

I can full fill that order!
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Muslims , please answer this . Enlightened Ape 13 2209 August 13, 2022 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sudan scraps apostasy law and alcohol ban for non-Muslims zebo-the-fat 19 4037 October 14, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  [Quranic Reflection]: What should Muslims do when the verses of God are made fun of? WinterHold 37 5703 September 9, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  [Remember]: how the Spanish infedels treated Muslims WinterHold 146 11624 August 8, 2020 at 4:18 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Muslims: If the Koran is Unaltered... chimp3 57 7756 April 21, 2020 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7845 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Never call other humans disbelievers! Mystic 42 5888 October 29, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  For being religious, Muslims sure lie a lot! Jehanne 12 1611 October 20, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Should muslims obey infidel leaders in non islamic countries? Rika82 6 1015 September 13, 2018 at 4:10 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Can muslims even be artists or game developers if imagery is forbidden? Rokan 0 513 August 29, 2018 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Rokan