Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What goes on in such a mind?
What goes on in such a mind?
Just asking.

What do you think goes on in the head of a person like that:

Quote:Banned incisikerr for spamming. He created a baker's dozen of junk threads in the Atheism forum over a period of a few minutes. Threads have been deleted.

Quote:Banned SmarterthanU for spamming and trolling. Bad timing I guess.

Quote:Banned StillSmarterthanu2, because he didn't got it the first time. No spammy nor trolololy.

Quote: Banned thesmartestesofall, yet another sock of the above.
RE: What goes on in such a mind?
(August 2, 2013 at 5:00 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: What do you think goes on in the head of a person like that:

Not very much.
Boredom?
I cant help but always imagine someone really pathetic
(August 2, 2013 at 5:03 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: I cant help but always imagine someone really pathetic

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDTtV7EVhId_42dqs4jqy...2R5diFS8LJ]

Probably is.
Beats me. I halfway hope he comes back. The staff log is great for kudos whoring.
Probably someone young, stupid and bored. Who knows? Somehow I don't want to know.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I assumed he was the proverbial Christian pigeon, strutting around and shitting on the chessboard. He broke character and spoke plain English I think when I asked him to renounce Jesus.

Oh well, back to RaptureReady with a 'Checkmate, Atheists' victory to brag on.

Goon.
İncisiker mi?
Who is that?
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upon reading this title, what first comes to mind? Foxaèr 8 356 November 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Inquiring mind seeks guidance from the governing powers. no one 17 966 December 17, 2019 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  [user split] Further Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such. Angrboda 8 1437 September 29, 2018 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Having such a hard time in High School right now Distheist 7 1147 March 24, 2018 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  What goes on your dog? J a c k 82 5427 March 13, 2018 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  How long can a Subway sandwich last in the refrigerator before it goes bad? Cthulhu Awakening 11 6483 December 24, 2017 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  my cousin who goes to a mega church septembernine 8 1069 September 19, 2017 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Never Mind Definitely Disillusioned 18 2638 July 3, 2017 at 7:05 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why are TSA agents such assholes? NuclearEnergy 11 5567 May 28, 2017 at 1:50 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Stat: what goes into the world's best sangria? Whateverist 13 1651 April 30, 2017 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Whateverist