Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim spouse abuse?
Muslim spouse abuse?
So where I work we often do outbound calling, I do not like it but where I live jobs are hard to find so you take what you can. So TD I called this lady and it went like this

Hello may I please speak with lady?

A man responds "are you a telemarketer?"
I say " yes"
"She is not allowed to speak with any one who is not a follower of Allah, please don't call again."
I was taken back by this I was like
" ahhh ahhh...... Give me one minute I'll take care of that."
And I think he said allahu ackbar

I really am shocked by this and I hope he was fucking around with me, either way I intend to report this.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
RE: Muslim spouse abuse?
Look at the bright side, you didn't have to talk to a god-bot.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
First, there is no shame in making an honest living. Next, if the person you spoke with was being serious (and it's likely that they were), then take what you've witnessed and vow to never be a part of oppression. BE the difference in your sphere of influence daily, and strive for equality in all of your human endeavors. Evolution takes time.
(October 30, 2013 at 4:43 pm)freedomfromfallacy Wrote: First, there is no shame in making an honest living. Next, if the person you spoke with was being serious (and it's likely that they were), then take what you've witnessed and vow to never be a part of oppression. BE the difference in your sphere of influence daily, and strive for equality in all of your human endeavors. Evolution takes time.

Yea I hope I can, but I still report this fucker for abuse.
Signifying nothing.
Muslim Spouse Abuse is the name of my new band.
Cunt
I don't see what's wrong with the "Allahu akbar" part, but the "she can't talk to non-Muslims" bit is disturbing.
So I reported it and was told that nothing could be done if it is part of there religious practices.
Signifying nothing.
(October 30, 2013 at 7:53 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: So I reported it and was told that nothing could be done if it is part of there religious practices.
It would seem that the god of justice is not punched-in today. Did you send Jesus a PM? maybe he'll help?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you be a "Non religious muslim"? Woah0 31 1780 August 22, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Muslim students less likely to be awarded top class degrees. Succubus#2 28 2349 March 22, 2020 at 6:02 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Disturbing child abuse linked to Voodoo and Chrsitianity downbeatplumb 5 896 January 16, 2019 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  An interesting Muslim-Atheist discussion on Religion and Rationality SuperSentient 10 2907 March 5, 2017 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: SuperSentient
  Here's what can happen to an atheist in a Muslim country drfuzzy 12 2214 February 13, 2016 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Loving God More Than Your Family & Spouse miaharun 61 10554 November 19, 2015 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Christian Fundamentalism vis a vis Muslim Fundamentalism Rhondazvous 12 2252 November 1, 2015 at 9:33 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Being an ex-muslim in Britain Napoléon 24 4572 October 13, 2015 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  My story! I am an Ex-Muslim, became and Atheist. I was visited by an Angel of God. Prince 242 26283 June 19, 2015 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: nihilistcat
  Jew/Muslim are religions NOT A RACE Brian37 24 4898 May 1, 2015 at 4:13 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb