Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bible Quiz—it's fun and challenging
Bible Quiz—it's fun and challenging
Follow this link for a great Bible quiz http://ffrf.org/legacy/quiz/bquiz.php. Some of the answers will surprise you.

I felt one question misrepresented the Bible. Extra kudos for anyone who can tell me which one it is and why I thought so.

PS I scored 40/50. Let me know how you did.
If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people — House
RE: Bible Quiz—it's fun and challenging
I haven't read the Bible in 0ver 20 years, and I only read it for Theology class in high school. What I know is mainly from people like the OP.

So I made a 22. I outright guessed on about half of them.
I got 38 just by using the method of picking the dumbest choice given!

This shit is so predictable!
37 out of 50. I have never been a Xtian in my entire life -- not for one second.

It's a great quiz -- demonstrates how the Bible places no real value on human life.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste -- don't pollute it with bullshit.
Chariots of iron are like God's kryptonite

I got 42. 42 is a significant number ya know
33. It's been a while since I was a Christian Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I scored a 39. The god of the bible is a tool.
36/50
(November 25, 2013 at 3:21 pm)xpastor Wrote: Follow this link for a great Bible quiz http://ffrf.org/legacy/quiz/bquiz.php. Some of the answers will surprise you.

I felt one question misrepresented the Bible. Extra kudos for anyone who can tell me which one it is and why I thought so.

PS I scored 40/50. Let me know how you did.

Is the misrepresentation in the first question? Because there are different sets of 10 commandments and the one about boiling goats is only in one of them.

If one includes thought crime -- as fundies invariably do -- everyone has broken all of the commandments in the standard Protestant decalog. (if you are really angry at someone, you have murdered that person in your heart -- etc.)

Everyone I know has managed to refrain from boiling a kid in its mother's milk. The god of the Bible would not give us an easy one to obey. It might make us think that he's not a complete asshole all the time.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste -- don't pollute it with bullshit.
I got 27 out of 50. His name is Jealous, and he lives in darkness. No wonder he's such a bad guy.

The one about Job confused me, since I don't think he really gave an excuse. He just started spouting nonsense about Job not being there for the creation of all things. I don't think he told Job about the bet.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Without citing the bible, what marks the bible as the one book with God's message? Whateverist 143 43904 March 31, 2022 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Just looking for some fun reactions to today's Bible reading drfuzzy 13 2226 January 29, 2018 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  This Movie Needs A Guy and Two Robots Making Fun Of It Minimalist 7 1476 June 7, 2016 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
Wink Well, that was fun! Cyberman 25 3164 March 10, 2016 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Why atheists make fun of you christians dyresand 10 5480 September 30, 2015 at 9:52 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  WHY do we have religion? Because fables are FUN. drfuzzy 5 1671 September 1, 2015 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Because I Can't Make Fun of My Cousin On Facebook Nope 11 3522 June 29, 2015 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Illinois bible colleges: "We shouldn't have to follow state standards because bible!" Esquilax 34 7404 January 23, 2015 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Why did God murder children for making fun of a bald guy? bluemonday 179 42694 March 31, 2014 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.
  The Brits Have All The Fun Minimalist 6 956 March 6, 2014 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: NoraBrimstone