Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Federal judge may have legalized same sex marriage in Utah.
Federal judge may have legalized same sex marriage in Utah.
You read the title of the thread right. Utah. The most gay-unfriendly state there is, because of a ruling by a federal judge, may be forced to allow same sex marriage.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/21/us/uta....html?_r=0

Can we que the pissed off Mormons now?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
RE: Federal judge may have legalized same sex marriage in Utah.
[Image: mormon-gay-3.jpg]
Re: Federal judge may have legalized same sex marriage in Utah.
Haha! I love this.
Mormons must be plotting their revenge.

After all it odd the only one true religion.
Wow. Two states apparently legalised gay marriage in less than 24 hours. I never thought it would happen so fast.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(December 21, 2013 at 6:13 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Wow. Two states apparently legalised gay marriage in less than 24 hours. I never thought it would happen so fast.

The shitballs will be screaming about activist judges....something you don't hear when they are giving every dickhead a gun or gutting the voting rights act.
I wonder how long it will take the average opponent of gay marriage in these states to realize that granting other people equal rights and protection under the law will not impinge on their lives in the slightest. The sky won't fall. The world will go on, and all but the most hateful anti-gay bigots will find something else to worry about.

By the time today's very young children are college age, people will wonder why the fuck anyone got their panties twisted over the issue in the first place.
Is the answer, "jesus?"
(December 21, 2013 at 6:48 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Is the answer, "jesus?"

When it comes to justifying shameful beliefs, you don't have to dig far before scraping up poor old Jesus. He's everyone's favorite excuse.
Yay. I got one right.

Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1319 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why don't Southern states outlaw interracial marriage? Jehanne 12 1156 July 26, 2022 at 7:55 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Transgenderism versus Interracial Marriage. Jehanne 3 525 April 18, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Aren't Judaism and Aryanism the same thing? Sweden83 63 2706 December 4, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: no one
  Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge Foxaèr 75 4223 October 31, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Russia's Putin wants traditional marriage and God in constitution zebo-the-fat 17 1580 March 4, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Elizabeth Warren On Marriage Equality BrianSoddingBoru4 8 1548 October 15, 2019 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Crusaders and Jihadists: 2 faces of the same coin WinterHold 25 2823 July 26, 2019 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Theresa May resigning as PM Rev. Rye 17 1877 May 26, 2019 at 4:38 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Theresa May seen off the coast of Blackpool Cod 0 325 March 11, 2019 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Cod