Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If jesus knows where the missing Malaysian airplane is, why won't he tell someone?
If jesus knows where the missing Malaysian airplane is, why won't he tell someone?
Find the cure for Fundementia!
RE: If jesus knows where the missing Malaysian airplane is, why won't he tell someone?
He's a dick.
RE: If jesus knows where the missing Malaysian airplane is, why won't he tell someone?
He is using all of his powers on answering someones prayers for getting a job..
There were only three Americans on the plane, Jesus can't be bothered for that.

[Image: BIG5rgsCMAEIBai.jpg:large]
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
You guys are great!
Find the cure for Fundementia!
(March 15, 2014 at 10:24 pm)Brakeman Wrote: You guys are great!

NO.. jesus is GREAT... at hiding. Ha!
(March 15, 2014 at 10:06 pm)Brakeman Wrote: If jesus knows where the missing Malaysian airplane is, why won't he tell someone?

ROFLOL

If he can tell somebody where plane is he might cure all cancers and aids along the way.
Exactly why should He say anything to those who turn their heads and laugh at His children, you do know that if He did it would require you to believe.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(March 16, 2014 at 5:13 am)Godschild Wrote: Exactly why should He say anything to those who turn their heads and laugh at His children, you do know that if He did it would require you to believe.

GC

I can't imagine why the supposed savior of humanity would wish to disclose life saving information that would also provide evidence for his existence, thereby saving eternal souls from perdition.

Angel

The more you talk the more damage you do for your own cause. I find it hilarious.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
(March 16, 2014 at 5:13 am)Godschild Wrote: Exactly why should He say anything to those who turn their heads and laugh at His children, you do know that if He did it would require you to believe.

GC

Well, that would seem at least one good reason to do it wouldn't it.

I mean if he appeared glowing in the sky and pointed to the spot so that everyone could see him then everyone would then have the chance to exercise their free will to decide whether to follow him or not. Just like in the old testament.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Why I believe in Jesus Christ Ai Somoto 20 2746 June 30, 2021 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims zwanzig 177 18953 June 9, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  Why is Jesus in third place when he deserves first? Greatest I am 25 4614 September 22, 2020 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Why won't God heal amputees? Jehanne 255 24261 June 13, 2020 at 6:40 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What do invented saints tell us about Christianity? Fake Messiah 132 11766 November 22, 2019 at 9:19 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Can someone show me the evidence of the bullshit bible articles? I believe in Harry Potter 36 4607 November 3, 2019 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Who knows why? onlinebiker 14 1580 May 13, 2019 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Drich
  Why did the Jews lie about Jesus? Fake Messiah 65 5833 March 28, 2019 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  Someone I know believes in the Devil but not in Hell Der/die AtheistIn 36 2327 March 9, 2019 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  How much of my personal experience should I tell the world? Der/die AtheistIn 10 1409 January 18, 2019 at 8:08 am
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn