Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who killed more people Atheists or Christians?
Who killed more people Atheists or Christians?
In the 20th Century, who is responsible for the death of more people, Christians or Atheists?

Place your vote.

By Christians I don't mean every moron like Adolf Hitler who was baptized. Hitler was as Christian as he was a fucking monkey.

(if this needs to go to a debate forum please move it. Gratias!)
RE: Who killed more people Atheists or Christians?
Definitely Christians. It's not even a contest. Think of abortion clinic bombings. Think of delusional motherfuckers that think God told them to kill people.

Atheists generally don't care enough about anything to warrant killing anybody.
Hitler was a fine xtian.

Had he won the war, you'd be calling him St. Adolf today.
(March 19, 2014 at 8:19 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: Definitely Christians. It's not even a contest. Think of abortion clinic bombings. Think of delusional motherfuckers that think God told them to kill people.

Atheists generally don't care enough about anything to warrant killing anybody.

Communists killed over 100 million people.
(March 19, 2014 at 8:24 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Communists killed over 100 million people.
Communism =/= Atheism.
(March 19, 2014 at 8:25 pm)futilethewinds Wrote:
(March 19, 2014 at 8:24 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Communists killed over 100 million people.
Communism =/= Atheism.

Communist Governments have been anti-Religious. Some are more tolerant today.
(March 19, 2014 at 8:17 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: In the 20th Century, who is responsible for the death of more people, Christians or Atheists?

Place your vote.

By Christians I don't mean every moron like Adolf Hitler who was baptized. Hitler was as Christian as he was a fucking monkey.

(if this needs to go to a debate forum please move it. Gratias!)

It's too difficult to answer, I don't really know what makes someone responsible for someones death.
For example during world war 2 I wouldn't really hold hitler and stalin responsible for every death which occurred under their power although they did hold a lot of influence.
Also it's impossible to read peoples minds and discover what they truly believed.
I'd guess christianity is a fairly popular religion and a lot of soldiers in the world are christian as opposed to atheist but I don't think that's enough to make me say that I think the majority of killers are christian in the 20th century.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Seems like a troll question.
If that's the case then I won't ask questions like this anymore. Wasn't trying to provoke people. The thread can be closed for all I care. I was curious what the answers would be.

A practicing Christian is actually suppose to love their enemies. How many Obedient Christians are there? Don't know if I have met them.
Chill man, I didn't jump down your throat. o.o

My point is that you would probably think I was just trying to provoke resident theists if I made a thread titled "Who's molested more children: Atheists or Christians?", and rightly so.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The People of Light vs The People of Darkness Leonardo17 2 566 October 27, 2023 at 7:55 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7821 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  In UK atheists considred more moral than theists. downbeatplumb 254 29265 September 20, 2018 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Christians: Can you see why atheists don't buy this stuff? vulcanlogician 49 3932 August 19, 2018 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Who killed Jesus? Graufreud 56 4527 August 8, 2018 at 9:32 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Seventh-Day Adventist churchgoers killed by lightning zebo-the-fat 19 3511 March 13, 2018 at 12:46 am
  Religious people are less intelligent than atheists Bow Before Zeus 186 20921 December 23, 2017 at 10:51 am
Last Post: Cyberman
Big Grin Texax High school students stand up to Atheists: Zero Atheists care Joods 16 3385 October 23, 2017 at 1:55 pm
  Two More Xhristard Assholes Killed Their Kid Minimalist 17 4556 June 25, 2017 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Why are Christians obsessed with Gay people? Cecelia 109 18142 January 29, 2017 at 1:37 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92