Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 12:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gods chosen people in Israel murder 1800 Palestinians and injure 10,000 in Gods name.
Gods chosen people in Israel murder 1800 Palestinians and injure 10,000 in Gods name.
The most moral army in the world have killed 1800 Palestinians and wounded 10,000 in the occupied Gaza strip and West Bank. The Jews can do this with impunity because they are Gods chosen people. And because the Christian religious zealots in USA support them because they share the same satanic verses contained in the bible.
people in Israel murder 1800 Palestinians and injure 10,000 in Gods name.
@Oldm8
-because they share the same satanic verses contained in the bible.
[Image: bad-cough-hiv-400x400.jpg]
RE: Gods chosen people in Israel murder 1800 Palestinians and injure 10,000 in Gods name.
Air felatio?
RE: Gods chosen people in Israel murder 1800 Palestinians and injure 10,000 in Gods name.
Surely no different than the kind of stuff they did in the old testament. Maybe when they start enslaving the other races, as the old testament allows them to do, we'll decide that the jews and their god aren't for us.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(August 5, 2014 at 6:14 am)Oldm8 Wrote: The most moral army in the world have killed 1800 Palestinians and wounded 10,000 in the occupied Gaza strip and West Bank. The Jews can do this with impunity because they are Gods chosen people. And because the Christian religious zealots in USA support them because they share the same satanic verses contained in the bible.

Yep. That simple.

Irony. It's really fucking not.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
I include both sides in this not just Israel. I am tired of the dodge claims of "race" and or "blood" and I was here first. If neither Islam or the Hebrew religions had been started there would be no war at all.
I don't think this conflict is about religion as such. It's more a difference of ideas about whose land it happens to be. The Palestinians believe its theirs because they've lived there for almost two thousand years, the Jews think its theirs because they stole it more recently.( but still over a generation ago).

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I'm not sure why the Jews think that is their promised land, when they've had to fight over it from day 1. They had to steal it from other tribes after leaving Egypt, and they've been in bloody conflict over it ever since.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

My dad, a lifelong Rush Limbaugh fan mind you, literally was brought to tears at the mere thought of those poor Jews. He said he'd happily die for them, and the seriousness in his eyes was scary. He really thinks being a martyr for god is the bees knees.

Now, I don't know what kinda snakes in his mind, but someone should smack it on the head with a shovel. I aLmost reminded him that those sweet Jews deny Jesus Christ as Lord and that they will have the same outcome as my atheist ass in his fairytale world of superstition.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
1800 is a drop in the bucket compared to their Old Testament score. Murderers for God from the word "Go".
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Polio returns to Israel Foxaèr 1 171 March 15, 2022 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Attempt Murder for Jodie, get a Youtube channel. Brian37 23 869 June 2, 2021 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Chauvin Murder Trial onlinebiker 644 36614 May 17, 2021 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  [Serious] American Congress member speaks about Israeli terrorism against Palestinians WinterHold 5 365 May 14, 2021 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Israel and Palestinians exchange rockets Fake Messiah 5 469 May 12, 2021 at 7:28 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1142 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Boeing: Premeditated murder? ignoramus 0 489 September 30, 2020 at 7:27 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  With UAE deal, Israel opens tentative new chapter with Gulf Arabs WinterHold 89 4201 September 6, 2020 at 7:05 am
  Hail To A Name change..... Sports/NFL Brian37 44 1589 July 13, 2020 at 6:41 pm
  Things will be fine since they have that magic "R" next to their name A Godzilla fan 2 619 August 28, 2019 at 6:11 am